trying to remember a specific horror movie from the 80s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayer77
Back in the 90s I remember seeing one of my first horror movies from the 80s. There was a teen sex scene where I don't think they actually had sex (meaning i don't think the girl was 'giving it up' to the guy, but i think they were in their underwear or something, as I don't remember there being any nudity>I was a kid when i saw it..lol< I remember the girl riding the guy on her bed...yes, i know this seems like a perverted reason for looking for the movie, but I am on a huge 80s horror movie kick, and I want to watch that first movie again..lol) and I remember some cool death scenes (for the time). I thought it was a Nightmare on Elm Street movie, but I just watched all of them over the past week (Thank you Netflix!) but none of them contained the scene I remember.

Does that ring a bell to anyone here? Thanks! I just found this forum today and it looks pretty cool.

Micheal_Myers
Hate to say it man, but you'll probably have better luck if you try describing a death scene that stood out. If thats not possible you're gonna have a rough time finding it based on the description you've supplied.

Wolfie
Originally posted by bayer77
...from the 80s...

There was a teen sex scene, don't think they actually had sex, they were in their underwear or something, don't remember there being any nudity...

...the girl riding the guy on her bed...
Here are the details we have to work with.

That and it's not a Nightmare on Elm Street movie.

the ninjak
I think you just described every horror film from that era.

Two teens having sex. People die. LOL

bayer77
LOL... I know, it's pitiful. I have been trying to remember anything else about the movie.

bayer77
I do know it was a slasher movie, like Nightmare of F13. I honestly thought it was the original Nightmare on Elm Street, were there different versions of the original? I know some of the later ones had scenes edited out, just wondering if since I saw it when I was so young it had since been edited? I remember the girl being a brunette, and she didn't want to have sex yet, and I remember the boyfriend getting killed in his room. (which is why i thought it was Johnny Depp from ANOES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.