Do you cut, bite or file your nails?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krillinite
Im using these fingernail cutters..and they hurt like a b1tch! theyre bending more than cutting!

Dave_97
i mix it up.
sometimes i bite.
sometimes i clip.
sometimes i use a knife.
sometimes i do all three at the same time.
other times i just masturbate until they fall off.

That ACDC Chick
i bite my fingernails and clip my toenails

The Nuul
I bite my toenails and clip my fingernails.

Ms Chelle
Clip & file combo. Mostly I use the clippers on mine.

Lord Shadow Z
Clip them, I used to bite them off but I got lots of finger infections so now I pick my lip instead.

You get rid of one habit it always leads to another. miffed

Ballerina
I'm a compulsive nail biter, so recently I've been wearing the acrylic nails to try and break the habit.

Cherrywild
I chop my nails nice and short. Files freak me out and I've never been a biter. As for long nails...just...ugh.

dadudemon
I grow them out, long, sometimes, just because I forget to cut them.

Other times, I clip them and keep them well groomed. I have my wife file them since she's a licensed pro.

Still, other times, I make a tiny bite into the side and I tear the rest of the nail tip off. Sometimes, it tears into the flesh and it bleeds, so I have to be careful when it do it that way.

lord xyz
i bite my fingernails then cut my toenails with my fingernail as the shortness of them makes them harder.

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz
i bite my fingernails then cut my toenails with my fingernail as the shortness of them makes them harder.

And you need them to be as hard as possible for when you eagle-claw mother-****ers stupid enough to step-up?

ADarksideJedi
I cut or rip them off when they get too long.I should really cut them instead of ripping them off with my fingers.

Rogue Jedi
I bite them. I can't help it, it's a habit. I bite them then file off the rough edges.

ADarksideJedi
We all have bad habbits and this is one of my mine as well.

~Bun Bun~
I'm a biter.
Can't help it.
I don't even really notice when i'm doing it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
I'm a biter.
Can't help it.
I don't even really notice when i'm doing it. droolio

immaturerainbow
I like to keep my nails kind of long, wink for scraping reasons.

I bite...necks. smile
But I usually just file them.

Leo.M
I bite mine. bag

Grate the Vraya
I cut them on my left hand cuz I play the guitar, and I leave them long on the index finger and thumb of my right hand for committing illegal acts without burning my poor digits.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I bite them. I can't help it, it's a habit. I bite them then file off the rough edges.
yes

I tend not to notice I'm doing it.

justin1
i cut my nails almost twice in a month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.