WWH vs 15 Meta/Herald Level Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
WWH

VS

Thing
Colossus
Namor
She Hulk

Abomb
Ares
Wolverine
Luke Cage
Rock Slide

Ultimate Colossus
Ultimate Thing
Ultimate Namor
Ultimate Luke Cage

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WWH

VS

Thing
Colossus
Namor
She Hulk

Abomb
Ares
Wolverine
Luke Cage
Rock Slide

Ultimate Colossus
Ultimate Thing
Ultimate Namor
Ultimate Luke Cage

I think you need a few more to make 15...

-Pr-
And where are the heralds?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor?

always say him as high meta myself, but i suppose...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
And where are the heralds? all the ultimates

The Nuul
And where are the heralds?

Wolverine.

carver9
Wwh wins

dmills
always say him as high meta myself, but i suppose... And you were correct in thinking so thumb up

iceman24567
all the ultimates no expression

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Nuul
Wolverine.

Stop underrating Logan, you hater.

Clawed X-Man is at least skyfather and that's without adamantium. Abstract while in berserker rage.

-Pr-
all the ultimates

those aren't heralds.

Black bolt z
WWH. He already beat some of these people.

Gecko4lif
Ult namor takes him alone

dmills
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ult namor takes him alone Namor? laughing

Oh wait. Is this the one with some sort of massive waterkinesis or some shyte?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by dmills
Namor? laughing

Oh wait. Is this the one with some sort of massive waterkinesis or some shyte?

Yes.

Sirius77
Ultimate Namor is the most powerful on the list. He has the best chance. With the rest, they beat wwh.

psycho gundam
hulk stomps

dmills
NOriginally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes. Oh ok. Team then. Namor may solo. Or more likely stalemate.

Bouboumaster
Hulk would thunderclap the shit out of Namor

Sirius77
I disagree with this actually. He may do this to 616 Nmor with some trouble, but not by any means Ultimate Namor. He was on a different level, and I don't just mean the Hydrokinesis. I'm talking about his strength and durability.

Bouboumaster
Still, Hulk is planetary strong. He's too much to overcome, even for this version of Namor.

Gecko4lif
Ult namor is so fast everyone thinks he teleports

dmills
His strength means shyte against that kind of control over water. Namor would flush his green ass away.

dmills
Ult namor is so fast everyone thinks he teleports I forgot about that little mini controversy. Was that ever confirmed one way or the other?

Colossus-Big C
those aren't heralds. "herald level"

The Nuul
lol

Colossus-Big C
ultimate colossus is as strong if not stronger than ultimate thor
and yes ultimate thor is still a planet buster

The Nuul
blabla

Sirius77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Still, Hulk is planetary strong. He's too much to overcome, even for this version of Namor.

I'm not arguing that Ultimate Namor is stronger, but I am arguing that wwh isn't versatile enough to effectively combat Ultimate Namor's more exotic abilities. Even without them, he's strong, durable and fast enough to fight wwh. Add his casual manipulation of enough water to bury New York City under the ocean and forming it into Poseidon directly after he's been hit by Jonny's supernova attack-- thats a bit much. As it is, Ultimate Namor will be zipping around him and littering him with class 100 hits and taking most of what wwh can dish out, and again, add the water advantage and it's too much. Tbh, I think it's the speed that would give Namor an advantage, and the healing factor that would give wwh an advantage.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by dmills
I forgot about that little mini controversy. Was that ever confirmed one way or the other?
Im not sure but I think it is just accepted that he is retardedly fast instead of adding teleportation to his power set

dmills
Im not sure but I think it is just accepted that he is retardedly fast instead of adding teleportation to his power set Ok cool. Yeah that makes much more sense lol!

dmills
Originally posted by Sirius77
I'm not arguing that Ultimate Namor is stronger, but I am arguing that wwh isn't versatile enough to effectively combat Ultimate Namor's more exotic abilities. Even without them, he's strong, durable and fast enough to fight wwh. Add his casual manipulation of enough water to bury New York City under the ocean and forming it into Poseidon directly after he's been hit by Jonny's supernova attack-- thats a bit much. As it is, Ultimate Namor will be zipping around him and littering him with class 100 hits and taking most of what wwh can dish out, and again, add the water advantage and it's too much. Tbh, I think it's the speed that would give Namor an advantage, and the healing factor that would give wwh an advantage. 5 gets you 10 that someone argues that the Hulk will thunderclap it lol.

carver9
It was also stated by reed that ultimate namor is the strongest being on the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.