Skaar vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This is a h2h slugfest

Who wins.

jinzin
pft...Thor.

SuperiorTech
Thor would beat this kid like he stole something.

Lord_Talron
thor would kick his ass so hard the CPS would be on him for it

King Castle
Thor would give him the beating/spanking Hulk should have bn doing the minute he ran into him and started mouthing off..

celeyhyga17
Thor..
Close this!!!!
=P

keiththegreat
Thor in a curbstomp

Black bolt z
Wait did I miss something. Isn't Skaar as strong as hulk.

Or am I horribly horribly wrong?

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wait did I miss something. Isn't Skaar as strong as hulk.

Or am I horribly horribly wrong? Physically, no. He had to resort to using his Old Powers to make it a fight against Hulk.

H2H, no powers...gotta pick Thor.

Nihilist
Skaar can use the old strong to amp strength for this fight

Lord_Talron
thats gonna help him for shit

Gecko4lif
Skaar: prepare for defeat you long haired sissy
Thor: ... your hair is as long as mine
Skarr: But im not a bleach blond!
Thor: How dare you! I SAY THEE NAY!
*skaar gets filled with 6.7 gigvolts*

The Nuul
Is Pak writing?

carver9
If this is the skaar that fought hulk... I'm giving this to skaar 8 or 9/10 in a fist fight.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
If this is the skaar that fought hulk... I'm giving this to skaar 8 or 9/10 in a fist fight.
Skaar that fought hulk got 3 pieced....

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Skaar that fought hulk got 3 pieced....

Of course he got 3 pieced... current hulk is busting through people like candy and is currently taking on skyfathers with his fist.

That doesn't mean that thor could do the same thing. Skaar was a 100 trillion tonner easily when he amped from the planet. Thor isn't beating skaar at his prime and thor isn't beating current hulk in a fist fight either so I don't even know why you used skaar losing to hulk as any type of evidence... especially when a weaker hulk over powered thor beat him across the face with his own hammer.

Gecko4lif
Of course he got 3 pieced... current hulk is busting through people like candy and is currently taking on skyfathers with his fist.

That doesn't mean that thor could do the same thing. Skaar was a 100 trillion tonner easily when he amped from the planet. Thor isn't beating skaar at his prime and thor isn't beating current hulk in a fist fight either so I don't even know why you used skaar losing to hulk as any type of evidence... especially when a weaker hulk over powered thor beat him across the face with his own hammer.
Skarr - Can hit as hard as a continent when amped. But can not take such hits.
Thor - Hits harder than a planet and can take such hits.

Who wins?

King Castle
Skaar by Hulk fanboy runnage logic..

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Skarr - Can hit as hard as a continent when amped. But can not take such hits.
Thor - Hits harder than a planet and can take such hits.

Who wins?

Prove that thor can hit with planet crushing strength. Show me some planet busting feats.

What reason are you using to imply that skaar at his prime doesn't have high end durability? Are you referring to his fight with current hulk, someone that is FAR stronger than current thor?

Again, amped skaar is packing trillions of tons of force behind his punch. The entire fantastic 4 along with the avengers was unable to even budge him.

I would give thor the majority with his powers in his possession but fighting an amped sakaar with his fist, he is losing and losing hard if you ask me.

King Castle
Prove that thor can hit with planet crushing strength. Show me some planet busting feats.

What reason are you using to imply that skaar at his prime doesn't have high end durability? Are you referring to his fight with current hulk, someone that is FAR stronger than current thor?

Again, amped skaar is packing trillions of tons of force behind his punch. The entire fantastic 4 along with the avengers was unable to even budge him.

I would give thor the majority with his powers in his possession but fighting an amped sakaar with his fist, he is losing and losing hard if you ask me. here u go

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength25.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor beats his face in.

carver9
Originally posted by King Castle
here u go

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength25.jpg

Aaahhh, hyperbole.

So its ok for me to present my scan that indicates that gladiator has unlimited strength? Or how about a scan that states that wolverine claws could cut through anything? That should be enough to prove that he could cut through surfer, supes, and gladiator huh?

Let me know your answer to this.

jalek moye
Carver whenSkaar amped to the degree you are speaking off he was only able to do so because he absorbed the pwoer that world Breaker Hulk created when he almost broke the seaboard off again. Unless the ground happens to be going through the same thing he'd be stuck at his normal levels. Which are no where near that high. He's stronger durign earthquakes and stuff.

Which is why he wasn't so strong all the other times, it depends on the plate activity

Rage.Of.Olympus
Aaahhh, hyperbole.

So its ok for me to present my scan that indicates that gladiator has unlimited strength? Or how about a scan that states that wolverine claws could cut through anything? That should be enough to prove that he could cut through surfer, supes, and gladiator huh?

Let me know your answer to this.

Lmao gtfo with that piss poor analogy.

What if I argue that the trillion ton thing was simply hyperbole?

If that was Gladiator, you'd have hoped on that scene like a b*tch in heat. And I still remember how you tried to push Gladiator's strength being nigh unlimited and above Thor's.

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
Carver whenSkaar amped to the degree you are speaking off he was only able to do so because he absorbed the pwoer that world Breaker Hulk created when he almost broke the seaboard off again. Unless the ground happens to be going through the same thing he'd be stuck at his normal levels. Which are no where near that high. He's stronger durign earthquakes and stuff.

Which is why he wasn't so strong all the other times, it depends on the plate activity

That is why I said skaar at his prime and nuul is using that sakaar in this thread... the same one that fought hulk.

King Castle
Aaahhh, hyperbole.

Let me know your answer to this. its not hyperbole when it explain the context of the scan and giving it a definite description...

hyperbole is like i am the best, strongest one there is... seeing as we have seen stronger and better or he punches as hard as superman or hulk and referencing guys like zoom, cap, spiderman or murlon.

any how i never questioned wolverine's ability to cut certain beings you have to take that with haters and certain fanboys who refuse to allow wolverine to injure their hero or villain.

also we seen logan to fail to cut at least 3 ppl iirc

jalek moye
That is why I said skaar at his prime and nuul is using that sakaar in this thread... the same one that fought hulk.

I'm saying though unless you mean if he starts at that level, because that was what Skaar could always do just he never had that much energy lying around.

If I'm misunderstanding sorry, I'm just annoyed with people acting liek he starts every fight like that

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lmao gtfo with that piss poor analogy.

If that was Gladiator, you'd have hoped on that scene like a b*tch in heat. And I still remember how you tried to push Gladiator's strength being nigh unlimited and above Thor's.

I never said that gladiator had unlimited strength but I did say that he is stronger than thor. It was stated TWICE that glads has near unlimited strength... so again, if one hyperbole is accepted, all is accepted. There is no pick and choosing. With that said, I can also bring up the two scans of gladiator being called the most powerful being in the universe AND the galaxy.

carver9
its not hyperbole when it explain the context of the scan and giving it a definite description...

hyperbole is like i am the best, strongest one there is... seeing as we have seen stronger and better or he punches as hard as superman or hulk and referencing guys like zoom, cap, spiderman or murlon.

any how i never questioned wolverine's ability to cut certain beings you have to take that with haters and certain fanboys who refuse to allow wolverine to injure their hero or villain.

also we seen logan to fail to cut at least 3 ppl iirc

I agree to a certain extent. I can't think of any feats that thor has that presents him as someone that could physically bust a planet with nothing but strength.

King Castle
once you reach a certain lvl of power their power becomes dynamic as does their strength, durability and we dont resort to who has the greater lifting feat but who fights better and who loses the most and by whom on panel..

look at it like this beta ray bill has trashed planets as has gladiator and look how thor stacks up to them..

thor isnt running around destroying planets its not in his cis anymore then it is for supes

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never said that gladiator had unlimited strength but I did say that he is stronger than thor. It was stated TWICE that glads has near unlimited strength... so again, if one hyperbole is accepted, all is accepted. There is no pick and choosing. With that said, I can also bring up the two scans of gladiator being called the most powerful being in the universe AND the galaxy.

erm
I disagree... glad mood is his power... hell, it fuels his power. He does not have a cap on his strength and again, this has been stated more than once, even by the genious Reed. Hell, gladiator power made a thanos clone 4 times stronger than the real deal.
You can't deny on panel proof... especially reed kind of proof along with other files that is kept on glads.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=13136984& amp;highlight=gladiator+forumid%3A77+userid%3A1168
72#post13136984

baka

Gladiator has no cap on his strength. Reasoning? It was said so.

Ignoring the hypocrisy with Gladiator, my question is:

P.S. Gladiator is not stronger than Thor.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator4.jpg

As strong, at best.

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
I'm saying though unless you mean if he starts at that level, because that was what Skaar could always do just he never had that much energy lying around.

If I'm misunderstanding sorry, I'm just annoyed with people acting liek he starts every fight like that

I agree with this... a regular skaar wouldn't last 10 minutes against thor.

King Castle
unless they do the earth quake dango... em i right?

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/LordChaosKing/Thunderstrike/Seth%20vs%20TS/ThorvsThunderstrike04.jpg

carver9
erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=13136984& amp;highlight=gladiator+forumid%3A77+userid%3A1168
72#post13136984

baka

Gladiator has no cap on his strength. Reasoning? It was said so.

Ignoring the hypocrisy with Gladiator, my question is:

Where in those post did I say he has unlimited strength? What I DID say is that he doesn't have a cap on his strength and all in all, he doesn't since again, his strength is based off of his mood.

A scientist called out skaar strength and what he was absorbing, that's completely different than a hyperbole statement.

carver9
@rage... I couldn't see that scan but I am pretty sure that was the masterson showing. Going by feats, gladiator is stronger.

Rage.Of.Olympus
baka

No his not.

Where in those post did I say he has unlimited strength? What I DID say is that he doesn't have a cap on his strength and all in all, he doesn't since again, his strength is based off of his mood.

A scientist called out skaar strength and what he was absorbing, that's completely different than a hyperbole statement.

You're so full of sh*t.

No cap on his strength means there's no limit. I.e. unlimited. And you were basing this off of on panel statements. The same type of evidence that you just tried to devalue by using this faulty analogy.

*Sigh* You could use the hyperbole argument if KC tried to argue that Thor resisted incalculable force like stated on panel. His -I'm assuming- is arguing that Thor resisted a force akin to a Neutron Star. It was a comparison. Not some vague unquantifiable throw away line you hear among strong man characters like unstoppable, invincible, mightiest etc.

Once again: GTFO.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I have to go now. I'll come back later in the week.

SuperiorTech
So we all agree that Thor beats this kid like he stole something?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup.

carver9
baka

No his not.

You're so full of sh*t.

No cap on his strength means there's no limit. I.e. unlimited. And you were basing this off of on panel statements. The same type of evidence that you just tried to devalue by using this faulty analogy.

*Sigh* You could use the hyperbole argument if KC tried to argue that Thor resisted incalculable force like stated on panel. His -I'm assuming- is arguing that Thor resisted a force akin to a Neutron Star. It was a comparison. Not some vague unquantifiable throw away line you hear among strong man characters like unstoppable, invincible, mightiest etc.

Once again: GTFO.

confused

Hulk doesn't have a cap on his strength as well. Even though a character doesn't have a cap doesn't mean that they have unlimited strength. Gladiator and Hulks strength are both based completely off of their mood which again, has been shown on panel.

The statement or scan that you presented, EVERYONE has it, that is why we go by feats. I don't disagree with thor resisting high level of energy or even a gravitational pull but again, there is nothing showing that he can destroy a planet with brute strength.

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
So we all agree that Thor beats this kid like he stole something?

Depending on the skaar, yes, I agree. If its the skaar that hulk fought, thor is getting his sh** pushed in.

King Castle
what about the byproduct of herc and thor arm wrestling and knocking the planet slightly out of orbit?

what about matching strength with guys who can and have shown capable of destroying planets with pure brute force let alone stars?

carver9
what about the byproduct of herc and thor arm wrestling and knocking the planet slightly out of orbit?

what about matching strength with guys who can and have shown capable of destroying planets with pure brute force let alone stars?

The things that you just mentioned doesn't happen anymore in modern comics. What has current thor done that presents him as a planet crusher?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lmao Carver. Great argument.

I notice how you have no problem referencing decades old shit for Gladiator.

Rage.Of.Olympus
confused

Hulk doesn't have a cap on his strength as well. Even though a character doesn't have a cap doesn't mean that they have unlimited strength. Gladiator and Hulks strength are both based completely off of their mood which again, has been shown on panel.

So you have a different definition of no cap than I do.

Gladiator's strength has a limit. It's Thor level strength or below. Pushing at any higher is completely baseless and asinine.

The statement or scan that you presented, EVERYONE has it, that is why we go by feats. I don't disagree with thor resisting high level of energy or even a gravitational pull but again, there is nothing showing that he can destroy a planet with brute strength.

Not everyone has it, that's why it's impressive.

King Castle
The things that you just mentioned doesn't happen anymore in modern comics. What has current thor done that presents him as a planet crusher? if i recall a few year ago Hulk gripped tectonic plates,,,, blink

and just recently Thor was fighting this:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsGlory02.jpg

carver9
Lmao Carver. Great argument.

I notice how you have no problem referencing decades old shit for Gladiator.

Glads doesn't have close to the amount of feats that thor has but if we were to use his mostt recent showings and disregard his previous showings, that even makes gladiator a more ruthless beast.

His latest showings have him running through an elite alien force that had skrulls backing them up and glads was annihilating them by himself. Then we have glads defeating the entire nova group by himself, one shotting vulcan, picking up and tossing a computer the size of a mountain... etc... etc.

They changed everything, its very rare finding showings of beings almost knocking a planet off course, etc. Hell, its rare to find beings destroying planets these days.

carver9
if i recall a few year ago Hulk gripped tectonic plates,,,, blink

and just recently Thor was fighting this:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsGlory02.jpg

When did thor fight wwh?

I never said that thor was weak...imo, thor is the most powerful high herald by far but what I am saying is that thor can not wreck a planet with his fist. Thor defeating that creating is within his power and shouldn't be a unbelievable feat.

Black bolt z
When did thor fight wwh?

I never said that thor was weak...imo, thor is the most powerful high herald by far but what I am saying is that thor can not wreck a planet with his fist. Thor defeating that creating is within his power and shouldn't be a unbelievable feat. Are you saying thor can't wreck a planet?

It would take him a couple dozen punches but it is well within his ability.

carver9
So you have a different definition of no cap than I do.

Gladiator's strength has a limit. It's Thor level strength or below. Pushing at any higher is completely baseless and asinine.

Not everyone has it, that's why it's impressive.

My definition of a character having a cap is thing... he cannot increase his strength under any type of circumstance. He is at his strength peak along with colossus, ares, etc, etc... hulk and glads doesn't share this. The more pissed they get the stronger they become.

Glads strength does have a limit and he is stronger than thor. He doesn't have "unlimited strength but he doesn't have a cap on his strength either.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Are you saying thor can't wreck a planet?

It would take him a couple dozen punches but it is well within his ability.

I don't have a problem agreeing with this... it will take him a while... that's not my argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.