With the possible exception of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
the Hulk when amped up greatly by rage for a significant period of time, who (under Skyfather) is physically stronger than Thor when in full Warriors Madness (strength times 10) mode?

Again, with the possible exception of the Hulk when angered beyond belief for a sustained period of time, who (under Skyfather) would be physically stronger than Thor in full Warriors Madness with his belt of strength equipped (which would make his strength 20 times greater than normal)?

Black bolt z
Not a vs. Match.

Lock it.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not a vs. Match.

Lock it.

It is a "versus" thread nontheless; in this case its Thors strength "versus" that of anyone under Skyfather under the conditions stated in the OP...

Thus this should stay open...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
It is a "versus" thread nontheless; in this case its Thors strength "versus" that of anyone under Skyfather under the conditions stated in the OP...

Thus this should stay open... No its not a versus thread. ITs asking who is stronger then him.

TheLordofMurder
Why does it matter to you anyway? Do you have anything of worth to contribute to the thread btw? Or are you just trolling?

It is a versus thread btw; Thors strength in the senarios listed vs that of anyone under Skyfather...

Black bolt z
Fine.

Void probably could as well as HP DD. Lord Mar-vell.

TheLordofMurder
Do you have any scans of Void or Lord Mar-Vell demostrating strength 10+ to 20+ times greater than that of Thor?

Now I agree that HP DD could eventually evolve to a level to where he is 10+ or 20+ times stronger than Thor...

But DD, as he appeared in HP, is certainly not 10+ to 20+ times stronger than Thor...

rotiart
It's not a true vs thread more as it's a marvel comic question

rotiart
Superman sundipped btw

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
It's not a true vs thread more as it's a marvel comic question

Its not a vs thread in the fashion that you are used to seeing here, but as I have described above, it most certainly is a vs thread...

Now, do you have anything of significance to contribute?

smile

StiltmanFTW
Not a vs. Match.

Lock it.

Stop backseat modding stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
So is this the consensus?

That the Hulk (given extreme durest and enough time) and Hunter/Prey Doomsday (after evolving enough) are the only being below Skyfather capable of being stronger than Thor under the conditions listed in the OP?

So I guess there is no doubt that Thor is stronger than Thanos under these conditions then...

smile

rotiart
Its not a vs thread in the fashion that you are used to seeing here, but as I have described above, it most certainly is a vs thread...

Now, do you have anything of significance to contribute?

smile

Considering we have a forum for comic book questions and this is a vs forum... Yeah...

And also I contributed superman sundipped. Please read before responding.

K. Thanks.

-Pr-
I'll allow it for now, as long as you behave LOM.

TheLordofMurder
Sun dipped Superman is legit; you posted that after I responded to your intitial post in this thread and I somehow missed it...

You could definitely make the argument that he could match or surpass Thor in strength when he does this...good job!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'll allow it for now, as long as you behave LOM.

I can definitely behave, but you gotta admit...some peeps have entered this thread for the sole reason of trolling me.

Black bolt z
So is this the consensus?

That the Hulk (given extreme durest and enough time) and Hunter/Prey Doomsday (after evolving enough) are the only being below Skyfather capable of being stronger than Thor under the conditions listed in the OP?

So I guess there is no doubt that Thor is stronger than Thanos under these conditions then...

smile Still trolling.

Drax with the PG. Thor with the PG. Really any high herald with the PG.

rotiart

smile

The bait is set... Let's see if the fish bites...

Oh kurse... Mangog... Zom blessed dr strange... Unleashed ghostrider...
Classic abomination before being hit by the gamma reducer..

Pre crisis dc anything...

Um...gladiator with Unipower...

Count nefaria if his ion bomb had gone
Off...

I'm sure there's more I just drawing blanks

rotiart

Drax with the PG. Thor with the PG. Really any high herald with the PG.

You don't even have to be a high herald. Parker Robbins with the gem lit up rulk

TheLordofMurder
Sure, anyone with the power gem is capable of becoming stronger than Thor under the conditions listed, but the fact is that power gem isnt apart of anyones gear (except Drax of course)...

So none of of the heralds are capable fo this as they dont have the gem...

Now Drax is legit as he has the gem...

So the list is currently as follows:

1) The Hulk (if angered enough and has time to amp to this point).
2) HP Doomsday (only after sufficient evolving).
3) Sun dipped Superman (not conclusive, but very arguable).
4) Drax with the PG (should definitely become stronger if he taps into the gem sufficiently).

I would also add Onslaught, but only if he is leeching off of Franklin Richards; of course if he is leeching off of Richards, he isnt under Skyfather...so I guess I wouldnt add Onslaught.

-Pr-
I can definitely behave, but you gotta admit...some peeps have entered this thread for the sole reason of trolling me.

I seriously doubt anyone is out to get you. Threads like these can easily be seen as being Non Vs anyways, but hopefully from here on people can stay on topic.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
The bait is set... Let's see if the fish bites...

Oh kurse... Mangog... Zom blessed dr strange... Unleashed ghostrider...
Classic abomination before being hit by the gamma reducer..

Pre crisis dc anything...

Um...gladiator with Unipower...

Count nefaria if his ion bomb had gone
Off...

I'm sure there's more I just drawing blanks

Kurse should only be times 4 normal Thor; The Beyonder made him twice as strong as Thor to begin with, but after Thor pulled out his belt of strength to match Kurse, then teh Beyonder doubled Kurses strength again...

So no, Kurse is greatly overmatched against Warriors Madness Thor...

Since we use current characters, then nothing precrisis counts...

The unipower isnt part of Glads normal powerset, so he loses in strength as well...

TheLordofMurder
As pertains unleashed Ghostrider, I have seen no feats of strength from him to suggest that he is anywhere near 10+ or 20+ times stronger than normal Thor...

Zom blessed Strange would be obviously, but being Zom blessed isnt apart of his normal powerset, so that doesnt count (unless he can call upon Zom to do this at anytime...can he?).

TheLordofMurder
As for Mangog, I have seen Thor "haymaker" him under normal levels of strength; add to this this that I have seen nothing from Mangog to suggest that he is 10+ times stronger than Thor...

illadelph12
He-Man (Castle Greyskull empowers him with strength to handle pretty much any threat that presents itself).

marwash22
Originally posted by illadelph12
He-Man (Castle Greyskull empowers him with strength to handle pretty much any threat that presents itself). Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
who (under Skyfather) is physically stronger than Thor

illadelph12
He-Man IS sub-Skyfather.

Badabing
Originally posted by illadelph12
He-Man (Castle Greyskull empowers him with strength to handle pretty much any threat that presents itself). You would know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWw5YdW57Es

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeFH-QoAPCk&feature=related

vin

Sirius77
So are we talking match him in feats or just the whole 10 times thing. Also I'm not refuting this, but was it actually stated that wm actually amps him 10 times his original strength?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sirius77
So are we talking match him in feats or just the whole 10 times thing. Also I'm not refuting this, but was it actually stated that wm actually amps him 10 times his original strength?

Yeah, it was stated...

And it actually buffs his strength and stamina x10...

illadelph12
Originally posted by Badabing
You would know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWw5YdW57Es

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeFH-QoAPCk&feature=related

vin

He-Man is not responsible for the androgenous and flamboyant nature of his depowered alter ego. The views and actions expressed by Prince Adam are solely his own and not a representation of He-Man or The Masters of the Universe.

dmills
Tanaraq
Various amped versions of Juggz
King Hyperion perhaps

Q99
Infinite Caffine Molly Hayes.

Black bolt z
A single squirrel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.