What is the best item/weapon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Assume Superman has to pick one of the following item/weapon, which should he choose:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thor's Mjolnir

vs

Wonder Woman's Lasso + Bracelets

vs

Captain America's Shield

vs

Wolverine's Muramasa Blade

Black bolt z
Superman? Probably the shield. At the speed he could throw it he could KO any in one hit.

TheLordofMurder
Thors hammer easy...

Superman with Thor's weather manip? Superman with Mjolnir's ability to soak up, magnify, and redirect energy weilded against him?

Thors hammer for the win!

-Pr-
Thor's Hammer. Plus, he's wielded DC's Mjolnir before, so it wouldn't be anything new to him...

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Superman? Probably the shield. At the speed he could throw it he could KO any in one hit.

the same thing can be said for Mjolnir..and Mjolnir gave him extra power..way better than cap shield..

Starscream M
guys, just to clarify...superman doesn't get thor's weather powers if he chooses Mjolnir (unless I'm incorrect in my facts and it is an inherent power of Mjolnir rather than Thor)

marwash22
http://gallery.koroded.net/d/11672-1/HammerTime.gif

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Superman? Probably the shield. At the speed he could throw it he could KO any in one hit. except for thanos

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Starscream M
guys, just to clarify...superman doesn't get thor's weather powers if he chooses Mjolnir (unless I'm incorrect in my facts and it is an inherent power of Mjolnir rather than Thor)

Its something that hasnt been written inconsistently...

On one hand, when it was Classic Thor, whoever could weild the hammer could wield the power of Thor....

In times later though, Thor has demostrated the ability to use weather control without the hammer...

The Nuul
Originally posted by marwash22
http://gallery.koroded.net/d/11672-1/HammerTime.gif

Oh yeah? I raise you the ghetto dancing santa.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/335b0b94-90af-4c1c-af57-f8aa0f0e6115.gif

illadelph12
IIRC, the weather manip is inherrent in Thor and Mjolnir acts as a focusing tool (like Gungnir for Odin). The energy soak, portals, energy manip, etc are all Mjolnir though.

Starscream M
ok, so ruling is: Superman only gets powers from Mjolnir that Thor does not possess inherently

Q99
Between weather control, portals, energy absorption, and simple hitting and other power, Mjolnir gets first.

Then the WW combo (aegis defense, close-range lightning, plus the lasso. Though he'd probably not use it as a slicing weapon like Di sometimes does. Defense isn't his top priority though, so weather+portals top the artifact duo), then the shield, and swords were never really his thing.

Stormbreaker, a copy of it, gives weather control.

I think Thor has some on his own, but there is definitely a lot of Weather control power in the hammer.

The Nuul
Thor's Mjolnir

marwash22
Originally posted by The Nuul
Oh yeah? I raise you the ghetto dancing santa.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/335b0b94-90af-4c1c-af57-f8aa0f0e6115.gif your gif has no relevance. sneer

The Nuul
Nor does yours, biatch.

marwash22
wouldn't Mjolnir rid Supes of one of his greatest weaknesses, magic?

marwash22
Nor does yours, biatch. Originally posted by marwash22
http://gallery.koroded.net/d/11672-1/HammerTime.gif hammer time, ya damn foo'.

Starscream M
wouldn't Mjolnir rid Supes of one of his greatest weaknesses, magic? how?

Starscream M
hammer time, ya damn foo'. ha, clever.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
except for thanos Off with his head!

marwash22
how? doesn't it negate magic to some degree?

The Nuul
hammer time, ya damn foo'.

Santa can take anything outta his big red bag! Whatever he wants! Takes out a machine gun and blasts your damn hammer time away. And he dances better.

marwash22
Santa can take anything outta his big red bag! Whatever he wants! Takes out a machine gun and blasts your damn hammer time away. And he dances better. stop derailing the thread with your pagan-fat-man worship.

Also, Santa gets no prep. peaches

illadelph12
Smh...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
Thor's Hammer. Plus, he's wielded DC's Mjolnir before, so it wouldn't be anything new to him... Scan?

also where is DC thor in terms of power

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Scan?

also where is DC thor in terms of power

Action 761.

I have no idea. All I know is that Superman and Wonder Woman were there for 1000 years fighting a magical war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.