Sodam Yat Ion vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Who wins?

quanchi112
Thanos rapes.

PillarofOsiris
Sodam Yat Ion wins.

Black bolt z
Ion rapes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Ion rapes. Based on what ?

The Nuul
Yat

Nihilist
Someone tell me what Yat Ion has done and not what other Ion's have done.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Someone tell me what Yat Ion has done and not what other Ion's have done. They can't do so but in their minds they know who really wins this and it isn't Yat.

PillarofOsiris
Someone tell me what Yat Ion has done and not what other Ion's have done.

He fought a Mongul who had 10 rings. And he gave Superboy Prime a decent fight, better than most, despite his inexperience and his weakness effecting him through part of the fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
He fought a Mongul who had 10 rings. And he gave Superboy Prime a decent fight, better than most, despite his inexperience and his weakness effecting him through part of the fight. Did he have the Ion power when he fought Mongul and lost ?

I mean two losses and people are giving him the win when Thanos has fought far tougher beings in Odin and he didn't lose.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by quanchi112
Did he have the Ion power when he fought Mongul and lost ?

I mean two losses and people are giving him the win when Thanos has fought far tougher beings in Odin and he didn't lose.

Someone asked a question, and that's the best answer I have. I don't know much about SYI beyond those 2 fights. But to hold out against SBP for as long as he did was pretty impressive IMO.

quanchi112
Someone asked a question, and that's the best answer I have. I don't know much about SYI beyond those 2 fights. But to hold out against SBP for as long as he did was pretty impressive IMO. I don't think so when we haven't seen one clear and decisive one against an elite top tier. Not saying Prime isn't above elite top tier but to beat one he has to work for it.

Bouboumaster
I think that Thanos wins, based on the fact that he raped The Undying Lord Marvell.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I think that Thanos wins, based on the fact that he raped The Undying Lord Marvell. By quans standards it was an obvious stalemate no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
By quans standards it was an obvious stalemate no expression Completely different as Thanos didn't want to win the fight. Thanos showed complete dominance and then set him up Odin showed he couldn't beat Thanos despite trying to kill him.

smile

Nihilist
He fought a Mongul who had 10 rings. And he gave Superboy Prime a decent fight, better than most, despite his inexperience and his weakness effecting him through part of the fight. Sinestro fought Mongul and won, Thanos would wreck Sinestro. Prime was never in any danger of losing that fight at all. So he doent have anything to say he could beat Thanos, thought so..just the usual bs anti Thanos posters then.

Slaanesh
Sinestro fought Mongul and won, Thanos would wreck Sinestro.

Sinestro use a plot device to beat Mongul..he didn't outright overpower Mongul..Mongul is clearly more powerful..

Nihilist
He was still able to hold his own in the fight and Sinestro is far less formidablw than Thanos

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
By quans standards it was an obvious stalemate no expression

That's how I thought of it too wink

D_Dude1210
Thanos, easily.

Slaanesh
He was still able to hold his own in the fight and Sinestro is far less formidablw than Thanos

he didn't hold his own..he was being stomp the entire fight..

Nihilist
He was holding his own, and Yat didn't beat Mongal all by himself iirc he had other Lanterns with him.

Slaanesh
He was holding his own

all i see is him getting stomp..he can't even fight back..if u wanna call that hold his own..we gonna have to agree to disagree..

Prep-Man
Thanos.

Lord Feron
Thanos. Yat needs to learn how to use his powers in stead of being a brawler.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Ion rapes. Basen on what?

Tazer
Yo.

Thanos ftw; SYI doesnt have anything in his past performances that shows he can take him on AND beat him.

Tazer

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos taps that ass.

tsscls
Seeing as SBP in SCW would brutalize any version of Thanos without a sex toy (IG, etc.), and Yat Ion at least held his own, then Ion for the 7/10 win.

celeyhyga17
Thanos without a lot of trouble...

Lord_Talron
i thought yat was an inferior ion host?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos taps that ass.

Omega Vision
Thanos 6-7/10

King Castle
Thanos.. he isnt prime he has more various abilities to utilize then just getting purely physical.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanos 6-7/10 How does Thanos lose a single matchup here ?

tsscls
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does Thanos lose a single matchup here ?

A Daxamite is already on Thanos' level when we remove PIS and CIS. I dn't see why Sodom Yat, or even Mon-el now that he has a GL ring can't take out Thanos. If you put aside all of the fanboy nonesense you see here for Thanos, you'll see that any modern day kryptonian or daxamite with any of the rings will take him down. If you up it to Mon-el or Yat, Thanos is toast. Superman Bloodlusted with the Ion Entity would rape Thanos in any incarnation, but that's neither here nor there. Like I said, Sodom Ion, 7/20! roll eyes (sarcastic)

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by tsscls
A Daxamite is already on Thanos' level when we remove PIS and CIS. I dn't see why Sodom Yat, or even Mon-el now that he has a GL ring can't take out Thanos. If you put aside all of the fanboy nonesense you see here for Thanos, you'll see that any modern day kryptonian or daxamite with any of the rings will take him down. If you up it to Mon-el or Yat, Thanos is toast. Superman Bloodlusted with the Ion Entity would rape Thanos in any incarnation, but that's neither here nor there. Like I said, Sodom Ion, 7/20! roll eyes (sarcastic)

A daxamite on Thanos level???
Erm... Nahh.

-_-

D_Dude1210
Ion gets sodamized up his yat.

quanchi112
A Daxamite is already on Thanos' level when we remove PIS and CIS. I dn't see why Sodom Yat, or even Mon-el now that he has a GL ring can't take out Thanos. If you put aside all of the fanboy nonesense you see here for Thanos, you'll see that any modern day kryptonian or daxamite with any of the rings will take him down. If you up it to Mon-el or Yat, Thanos is toast. Superman Bloodlusted with the Ion Entity would rape Thanos in any incarnation, but that's neither here nor there. Like I said, Sodom Ion, 7/20! roll eyes (sarcastic) No, he isn't I mean have you ever read anything on Thanos. The guy treats the Surfer like a complete joke and took Thor's blows for sheer sport when he was amped by the power gem and just annihilated classic dr. strange, the watch, and the surfer. Thanos would eat him alive and all we saw him do is just take a long beatdown not show off anything special outside of hv.

I also disagree but that's off topic try to stay on point.

Tazer
Yo.

in pure str Yat *might* be able to hold his own, but all Thanos needs to to is conjure up & stab him w/a dagger made out of *lead* to defeat a daxamite, and thats worse than a kryptonians "evil mineral" since atleast theirs is a very specific version and not a completely generic version like Yat.

it would be a different story if we'd seen him have some skills in ringslinging, but Yat (and recently Mon-El) havent shown in how to fight using both their native powers AND the Ring.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.