Sodam Yat (Ion) and Superboy Prime vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Who wins?

Fight takes place in Earth's solar system.

Deadline
I think this could be a fight. I think I'll still go with Odin.

Black bolt z
mmm

SquallX
Superboy back stab Ion, absorbs his energy, and transforms into Superman Prime.

Now Odin has a fight on his hands, and if he's not careful, Superman Prime will KILL HIM TO DEATH. laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin stomps.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin stomps. Idk about that SBP despite being a whiny self absorbed **** was a powerful one. give him his armor and GA and he takes it. Future version of Prime w/ TimeTrapper powers edges out Odin 6-7/10 But this fight as it is goes to Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superboy Prime amped up by Guardian Energy would be a much better fight but Odin still beats his ass. And that's not taking into account his very weak stamina. IIRC, he quickly running out of energy while fighting Monarch.

Odin's fastest way of winning outside of getting to exotic would be to simply drain the energy out of prime.

Have no idea how the Time Trapper incarnation Prime would do.

Uriel005
Superboy Prime amped up by Guardian Energy would be a much better fight but Odin still beats his ass. And that's not taking into account his very weak stamina. IIRC, he quickly running out of energy while fighting Monarch.

Odin's fastest way of winning outside of getting to exotic would be to simply drain the energy out of prime.

Have no idea how the Time Trapper incarnation Prime would do. thats why I added the caveat of having sun armor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So his not going to run out of solar energy, cool. But how would it prevent him from losing his guardian energy? It's a limited reservoir that ran out a bit quickly when he faced someone that could push him.

Uriel005
So his not going to run out of solar energy, cool. But how would it prevent him from losing his guardian energy? It's a limited reservoir that ran out a bit quickly when he faced someone that could push him. hmmm you have a point there....

quanchi112
Odin wins.

MrMind
immune to magic. duh.........
odin's f#cked

quanchi112
Originally posted by MrMind
immune to magic. duh.........
odin's f#cked Odin's power isn't just entirely magical anyways. LOL.

MrMind
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin's power isn't just entirely magical anyways. LOL.
so?

shokosugi
Odin's power isn't just entirely magical anyways. LOL.

yes it is.

Also, Odin's durability < Thor

MrMind
Originally posted by shokosugi
yes it is.

Also, Odin's durability < Thor
not only prime is more durable, he's also stronger and faster than odin.

quanchi112
so? Then this means Prime isn't immune to his power despite you believing magic can't hurt him even though that's incorrect.

yes it is.

Also, Odin's durability < Thor You really believe Thor is more durable than Odin. LOL.

And no it isn't but you really don't debate so you're out of your element.

MrMind
Then this means Prime isn't immune to his power despite you believing magic can't hurt him even though that's incorrect.

what's odin gonna do to prime without magic? prime is stronger, faster, more durable than odin. he will win a physical fight, hell odin isn't even fast enough to land a hit on prime. and yes prime is completely immune to magic. you can ask mordru

quanchi112
what's odin gonna do to prime without magic? prime is stronger, faster, more durable than odin. he will win a physical fight, hell odin isn't even fast enough to land a hit on prime. and yes prime is completely immune to magic. you can ask mordru Prime is faster but rarely uses his speed and what elite top tiers has he oneshotted ? I believe Odin is more durable as well. Prime rarely dodges anyone's attacks I mean what comics do you see him dodging all these attacks in ?

iceman24567

Have no idea how the Time Trapper incarnation Prime would do. yeah because Prime didn't have that amp for many issues? He had the amp when he was flying to other universes killing random people one shotting planets and abducting Mxy. Do you have proof that he ran out of energy quickly because he was fighting Monarch?

Slaanesh
Prime doesn't need Yat help to beat Odin..his fist alone is enough..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime doesn't need Yat help to beat Odin..his fist alone is enough.. Based on ?

Slaanesh
Based on ?

his awesomeness..

-Pr-
Odin, imo. Prime is overrated, and Yat is... Well, Yat.

iceman24567
Prime doesn't need Yat help to beat Odin..his fist alone is enough.. This Yat would slow him down

quanchi112
his awesomeness.. I do like Prime a helluva lot more than Odin but I never give into bias.

Slaanesh
I do like Prime a helluva lot more than Odin but I never give into bias.

yeah rite..u are so awesome quan eek!

quanchi112
yeah rite..u are so awesome quan eek! I don't hence my opinion here.

iceman24567
yeah rite..u are so awesome quan eek! If really believed him him laughing

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Odin, imo. Prime is overrated, and Yat is... Well, Yat.

Sirius77
If Odin drains him fast enough, then yeah he wins, but if he tries to blast him all day, I see it having the same effect as Mordru's attacks if they're all magic based. Other than the drain, I see him standing up to Odin's attacks better than thanos did just based upon the universal destruction survival feat and such, but for the hell of it I say Odin.

Uriel005
Odin's biggest problem is he doesn't really energy drain much though. If he tries to magic like Mordru he fails. Also he isn't the most physically imposing of characters unless he odinforce amps his strength. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe w/out amp he is in the 75 ton range. SBP is in the range of "if it were possible to grab a solar system range I'd use it for my warmup". However I still do believe that with basic knowledge on Prime he would know how badly energy drain effects him and would proceed to do so. Take that away and Prime will unleash a pimp smack Thanos would be envious of on the old man.

However if this is the Odin that beat infinity then Odin in a stomp

Sirius77
Uriel, I agree with this. I think we're pretty much saying the same thing. With magic, Superboy-prime wins, with pure energy drain and no access to yellow sunlight, and rapid skyfather level energy assault, then yeah Odin wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Uriel, I agree with this. I think we're pretty much saying the same thing. With magic, Superboy-prime wins, with pure energy drain and no access to yellow sunlight, and rapid skyfather level energy assault, then yeah Odin wins. Odin's power isn't magical alone and Zauriel has affected him before.

TheLordofMurder
Odin could get creative and end this very very quickly...

And heaven forbid that Odin accesses his gear and starts to amp up...

Odin 10/10...

D_Dude1210
Uriel: You're basing Odin's strength level on bios. That really doesn't have any relevance here whatsoever as Odin won't be wrestling with Prime...

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is just silly... Odin wins however he feels like winning...

the Darkone
Odin will beat boy like stole something. Odin powers are divine and cosmic, he will be too versatile for SBP to handle. If Odin has gear and grows in size which means he is tap into the Odinforce this a sh** stomp of the scales.

Sirius77
Odin's power isn't magical alone and Zauriel has affected him before.

I already said Odin's power wasn't just magical.

Again, show me this scan.

leonidas
what's odin gonna do to prime without magic? prime is stronger, faster, more durable than odin. he will win a physical fight, hell odin isn't even fast enough to land a hit on prime. and yes prime is completely immune to magic. you can ask mordru

what's prime gonna do when odin decides to stop time?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's this hang up on magic? Odin is as much divine/cosmic as he is magical.

Odin has the raw power of the Odin Force and is at the same time Asgard's greatest sorceror.

Odin f*cking stomps.

Originally posted by Uriel005
Odin's biggest problem is he doesn't really energy drain much though. If he tries to magic like Mordru he fails. Also he isn't the most physically imposing of characters unless he odinforce amps his strength. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe w/out amp he is in the 75 ton range. SBP is in the range of "if it were possible to grab a solar system range I'd use it for my warmup". However I still do believe that with basic knowledge on Prime he would know how badly energy drain effects him and would proceed to do so. Take that away and Prime will unleash a pimp smack Thanos would be envious of on the old man.

However if this is the Odin that beat infinity then Odin in a stomp

What do you mean he fails if he tries magic? What constitutes as magic?

Odin blasts a hole in Prime.

Based on what is Odin 75 tons at base? Odin's Thor level or higher physically even when ridiculously weakened.

King Castle
i am assuming based on his old Bio stats.... some of them are just way off at times that never god updated even when reference on panel to be high end herald like other characters.

aside from that if Odin fights like he did Thanos he is gonna have to work for it and might get himself killed by certain attacks from SBP.

not saying they can win the majority or it even playing out like that.
just being the devil's advocate.

quanchi112
@King Castle

What attacks from prime would kill Odin ?

King Castle
@King Castle

What attacks from prime would kill Odin ? i said might Odin physically can still be injured if he isnt amped up.. hence why they run around using shields, swords and spears in battle.. there is a need for it when others are using weapons. Odin isnt exactly invulnerable.

now the attack i was thinking of giving SBP the benefit of the doubt is his heat vision laser pin that punctured superman iirc.

it could possibly puncture Odin not sure of it's success since it is energy heat and we have seen Odin take energy blast in that past but concentrated pin holes might make a difference.

shokosugi
SBP is immune to magic. SBP solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Castle
i said might Odin physically can still be injured if he isnt amped up.. hence why they run around using shields, swords and spears in battle.. there is a need for it when others are using weapons. Odin isnt exactly invulnerable.

now the attack i was thinking of giving SBP the benefit of the doubt is his heat vision laser pin that punctured superman iirc.

it could possibly puncture Odin not sure of it's success since it is energy heat and we have seen Odin take energy blast in that past but concentrated pin holes might make a difference. Puncturing superman and Odin are completely different matters. The power level Odin is on is leaps and bounds greater than Superman.

We've also seen Yat himself take hv blasts and not go down so I hardly see a case for Prime really fazing Odin here.

King Castle
Quan do you have any reference to support that Odin cannot be punctured or injured? pr1983

i understand Odin is and can be durable but we have seen him get punctured before i recall the dark god ppl who chained him up he was covered with the dark spikes in his body if iirc..

physically Odin isnt no different to supes or thor an extend slightly below them if not for his magical/cosmic amping.

quanchi112
Quan do you have any reference to support that Odin cannot be punctured or injured? pr1983

i understand Odin is and can be durable but we have seen him get punctured before i recall the dark god ppl who chained him up he was covered with the dark spikes in his body if iirc..

physically Odin isnt no different to supes or thor an extend slightly below them if not for his magical/cosmic amping. I never said he can't but if your only evidence is it puncturing someone far weaker than Odin then you really don't have credible evidence.

Are you serious ?

shokosugi
please....Odin's not even as durable as Thor.

quanchi112
please....Odin's not even as durable as Thor. Based on ?

King Castle
Quan you are treading dangerously close to making me dislike Odin almost like you have with Thanos.

dont push some thing that you cant justify with evidence.

like i said without amping and fighting them physically no shields no strengthening himself or wearing armor or going giant floaty head he might and could possibly lose and be injured.

dont be stubborn and believe in absolutes that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Rage.Of.Olympus
please....Odin's not even as durable as Thor.

erm Odin even extremely weakened has shown to be as durable as the Destroyer armor. Heimdall with a portion of the Odin Force was nigh Skyfather level durability wise.

quanchi112
Quan you are treading dangerously close to making me dislike Odin almost like you have with Thanos.

dont push some thing that you cant justify with evidence.

like i said without amping and fighting them physically no shields no strengthening himself or wearing armor or going giant floaty head he might and could possibly lose and be injured.

dont be stubborn and believe in absolutes that you are right and everyone else is wrong. Whether you think he amps or not you have to prove he can be beaten before he can amp since you claim he amps all the time for you to even have a case.

OBi Wan--Only a sith deals in absolutes.

Quan's response--I guess this makes me a sith.

King Castle
erm Odin even extremely weakened has shown to be as durable as the Destroyer armor. Heimdall with a portion of the Odin Force was nigh Skyfather level durability wise. really?

what happen?

Rage.Of.Olympus
really?

what happen?

Majeston Zelia -A Skyfather in her own right I'd wager- and the Dark Gods jumped Asgard after Odin defeated Seth. Odin was trapped and drained off most of his power. She formed a Unity, which combined her own power, most of the Odin Force, and all of the Dark Gods. The Unity blasted Odin, the Destroyer etc. Odin withstood the attack and Thor commented on how even the Destroyer can't wither the onslaught for any longer.

Heimdall was not even being budged by Mjolnir blows.

King Castle
Majeston Zelia -A Skyfather in her own right I'd wager- and the Dark Gods jumped Asgard after Odin defeated Seth. Odin was trapped and drained off most of his power. She formed a Unity, which combined her own power, most of the Odin Force, and all of the Dark Gods. The Unity blasted Odin, the Destroyer etc. Odin withstood the attack and Thor commented on how even the Destroyer can't wither the onslaught for any longer.

Heimdall was not even being budged by Mjolnir blows. i gotta find that issue in my stash. i just recall Thor weathering the black spike attacks that had stabbed Odin iirc...
confused embarrasment

leonidas
Originally posted by leonidas
what's prime gonna do when odin decides to stop time?

no expression

-Pr-
lol.

quanchi112
what's prime gonna do when odin decides to stop time? This isn't in character for Odin to do while in battle.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4511/thorann2286jp.th.jpg

quanchi112
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4511/thorann2286jp.th.jpg Only did so when he isn't in direct battle and couldn't get to the threat itself which again backs up my claim. In the same battlefield Odin doesn''t stop time he's too much of a warrior to do so.

King Castle
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4511/thorann2286jp.th.jpg they were so campy back them pow wow!! Batdance!

poor gods all their powers just seemed to vanish and obscure in this modern era.

i just want to make it clear that i believe Odin wins hands.. i just felt if he fought at far less then his potential there might be a chance of a loss.

leonidas
Only did so when he isn't in direct battle and couldn't get to the threat itself which again backs up my claim. In the same battlefield Odin doesn''t stop time he's too much of a warrior to do so.

i like how it has been shown on panel, is a clear part of his powerset and yet you say it's out of character for him. you DO know forum rules, right? this is odin fighting for the survival of asgard, willing AND ABLE BY FORUM RULES to use any powers (even his most exotic powers) he has demonstrated on panel. this isn't a comic. he has the power. has shown it. would use it if he had to. it's not even malicious. THAT might be out of character.

pr? bada? so this doesn't drag--is a time stop a viable option for odin here?

-Pr-
i like how it has been shown on panel, is a clear part of his powerset and yet you say it's out of character for him. you DO know forum rules, right? this is odin fighting for the survival of asgard, willing AND ABLE BY FORUM RULES to use any powers (even his most exotic powers) he has demonstrated on panel. this isn't a comic. he has the power. has shown it. would use it if he had to. it's not even malicious. THAT might be out of character.

pr? bada? so this doesn't drag--is a time stop a viable option for odin here?

if it's a power he's shown himself capable of and the stakes are high enough, sure.

leonidas
if it's a power he's shown himself capable of and the stakes are high enough, sure.

gracias. just wanted to head off 29 pgs of quanch telling me it's NOT in character or viable.

quanchi112

pr? bada? so this doesn't drag--is a time stop a viable option for odin here? Because you ignored the circumstances behind the feat. he couldn't get to the destroyer in time so he froze time. Odin never and I repeat never would freeze time against a worthy adversary in mutual combat.

I mean Thor was bound in chains and what not in asgard with Thanos showing up there and they all went to war. Odin never stopped to freeze time and has been defeated and actually chained up losing a war.

Odin has the power but even in the scan if both combatants are on the same battlefield he will not do so. If he can't get to the other character in time to prevent his son's death then he will use this tactic but on here they are always on the same battlefield.

It's like me arguing in every Galactus thread he uses the un since he fired it once.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like I said below, a viable tactic. His done it more than once. He can do it again.

Unfortunately, I don't think stopping time will do much good against beings like Seth, Surtur, Ymir etc. those who can actually challenge him. At the same time, practically everybody else he fights are so far below him -that includes Thanos- stopping time and other exotic powers are unnecessary.

Only did so when he isn't in direct battle and couldn't get to the threat itself which again backs up my claim. In the same battlefield Odin doesn''t stop time he's too much of a warrior to do so.

Saves me the time.

No one's pretending it's a commonly used tactic, but it's still a tactic nonetheless.

By the way, the scan I posted is from when Loki entered the Destroyer and was about to unleash the Disintegrator beam at Odin. With moments left, Odin stopped time and returned Loki to his body.

A viable tactic in battle.

Starscream M

Unfortunately, I don't think stopping time will do much good against beings like Seth, Surtur, Ymir etc. those who can actually challenge him. why not...if Odin can stop time in a fight, why wouldn't it be useful against surtur or ymir?

quanchi112
Like I said below, a viable tactic. His done it more than once. He can do it again.

Unfortunately, I don't think stopping time will do much good against beings like Seth, Surtur, Ymir etc. those who can actually challenge him. At the same time, practically everybody else he fights are so far below him -that includes Thanos- stopping time and other exotic powers are unnecessary.

Saves me the time.

No one's pretending it's a commonly used tactic, but it's still a tactic nonetheless.

By the way, the scan I posted is from when Loki entered the Destroyer and was about to unleash the Disintegrator beam at Odin. With moments left, Odin stopped time and returned Loki to his body.

A viable tactic in battle. You took the scan out of context. He couldn't get to the destroyer in time hence he stopped time. Odin's warrior like pride prevents him from doing so on the same battlefield.

Thanos was also shown to be his power and Odin pretty much said as much from his own mouth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
why not...if Odin can stop time in a fight, why wouldn't it be useful against surtur or ymir?

Probably because their too powerful. Like Odin, they aren't limited by time and space. IIRC, even Ymir was altering reality in the Avenger's One Shot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You took the scan out of context. He couldn't get to the destroyer in time hence he stopped time. Odin's warrior like pride prevents him from doing so on the same battlefield.

Thanos was also shown to be his power and Odin pretty much said as much from his own mouth.

How did I take it out of context? You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Loki was in the Destroyer Armor. He attempted to challenge Odin and was about to unleash the Disintegrator beam. The only way to stop him was to get to Loki's mind/soul which was on the farthest edge of the limitless Universe. So Odin stopped time and put the mind whammy on Loki.

His peer? Lol.

quanchi112
How did I take it out of context? You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Loki was in the Destroyer Armor. He attempted to challenge Odin and was about to unleash the Disintegrator beam. The only way to stop him was to get to Loki's mind/soul which was on the farthest edge of the limitless Universe. So Odin stopped time and put the mind whammy on Loki.

His peer? Lol. The reason he did so was because he was beyond his grasp not on the battlefield. Never, I repeat never from my understanding has Odin ever used a tactic to beat an opponent right in front of him.

It's not in character and Odin wouldn't due to his warrior like mentality.

Read Odin's words and get back to me when you finally accept it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The reason he did so was because he was beyond his grasp not on the battlefield. Never, I repeat never from my understanding has Odin ever used a tactic to beat an opponent right in front of him.

It's not in character and Odin wouldn't due to his warrior like mentality.

Read Odin's words and get back to me when you finally accept it.

Do you have trouble reading? One more time:
Loki was in the Destroyer Armor. The Destroyer Armor was right in front of Odin attempting to defeat him. The only way to stop the Destroyer Armor was to put a mind whammy on Loki.

This proves that if he has to, Odin will resort to time stopping.

quanchi112
Do you have trouble reading? One more time:
Loki was in the Destroyer Armor. The Destroyer Armor was right in front of Odin attempting to defeat him. The only way to stop the Destroyer Armor was to put a mind whammy on Loki.

This proves that if he has to, Odin will resort to time stopping. Loki was away at an unspeakable distance hence the tactic was used.

Reread the unspeakable distance part again.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki was away at an unspeakable distance hence the tactic was used.

Reread the unspeakable distance part again.

This proves that if he has to, Odin will resort to time stopping.

quanchi112

This proves that if he has to, Odin will resort to time stopping. What issue is this from from the looks of the scan it looks like to get to Loki he had to freeze time due to him being outside this battlefield.

I will look this up it's been so long I can barely remember reading this.

shokosugi
Odin was crying like a little girl vs. Seth.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earth9260thorthrall3.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. Where do you see Odin crying like a little girl? His no Superboy Prime.

2. Where's that from? I don't recognize the art.

What issue is this from from the looks of the scan it looks like to get to Loki he had to freeze time due to him being outside this battlefield.

I will look this up it's been so long I can barely remember reading this.

No, he had to freeze time because the Destroyer was moments away from unleashing his ultimate attack, and the only way to stop him was to get to Loki. He however didn't have the time to get to Loki who was trillions of thought years. So he stopped time, mind whammed Loki, and won.

Say please.

quanchi112
1. Where do you see Odin crying like a little girl? His no Superboy Prime.

2. Where's that from? I don't recognize the art.

No, he had to freeze time because the Destroyer was moments away from unleashing his ultimate attack, and the only way to stop him was to get to Loki. He however didn't have the time to get to Loki who was trillions of thought years. So he stopped time, mind whammed Loki, and won.

Say please. That's what I said. Loki was outside the battlefield so that's why he froze time. had he been on the battlefield he wouldn't have done so.

No, if you want to withhold this I can figure it out on my own but you pretty much backed up my assessment of this scan anyways.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's what I said. Loki was outside the battlefield so that's why he froze time. had he been on the battlefield he wouldn't have done so.

No, if you want to withhold this I can figure it out on my own but you pretty much backed up my assessment of this scan anyways.

Fair enough. This proves that if he has to, Odin will resort to time stopping if he has to. You can't argue that it's not a viable tactic for a fight anymore.

Lol. Thor Annual #3.

leonidas
lol

even when a mod specifically says its legal it doesn't matter to quanch. if you want to say g fires the UN every battle, be my guest. g has talked specifically about the UN a few times though and there are reasons he doesn't use it. i would gladly debate the issue in the appropriate thread if you could ever scrounge up time....

that aside, one-time shown powers are still powers. thor and superman have used them in threads. in this case, odin can and has used time stop to end a battle he was involved in. your cry of CONTEXT! CONTEXT! is moot in this case. he was in battle with.... THE DESTROYER, NOT LOKI. the destroyer was firing. the destroyer was in front of him. had odin been able to reach loki he wouldn't NEED to stop time. he couldn't so he did. battle over.

rage was likely right--certain levels of foes likely could be immune or control time themselves. lesser beings he doesn't need it.

on top of it all, a mod has ruled it is viable. keep hammering on it though. mods like when people troll threads....

leonidas
Fair enough. This proves that if he has to, Odin will resort to time stopping if he has to. You can't argue that it's not a viable tactic for a fight anymore.

Lol. Thor Annual #3.

thumb up

quanchi112
lol

even when a mod specifically says its legal it doesn't matter to quanch. if you want to say g fires the UN every battle, be my guest. g has talked specifically about the UN a few times though and there are reasons he doesn't use it. i would gladly debate the issue in the appropriate thread if you could ever scrounge up time....

that aside, one-time shown powers are still powers. thor and superman have used them in threads. in this case, odin can and has used time stop to end a battle he was involved in. your cry of CONTEXT! CONTEXT! is moot in this case. he was in battle with.... THE DESTROYER, NOT LOKI. the destroyer was firing. the destroyer was in front of him. had odin been able to reach loki he wouldn't NEED to stop time. he couldn't so he did. battle over.

rage was likely right--certain levels of foes likely could be immune or control time themselves. lesser beings he doesn't need it.

on top of it all, a mod has ruled it is viable. keep hammering on it though. mods like when people troll threads.... I never disagreed with the mod, ever. I said in the same set of circumstances he would do so. It's all right in the scan and I wouldn't argue Galactus fires the un unless the threat warranted it and have gone away from that style of debating because it's highly unlikely.

He had to get to Loki to stop the destroyer who was outside the battlefield so if he takes someone on a far distance away and can't make it to them in time to prevent their misdeeds then sure he does. Otherwise it isn't in character for Odin to use this tactic when he can directly take on his foe who is right in front of him.

quickquote=13176980](auto quote)If he can't directly get to the cause of the problem due to being a far distance away sure he can and will. Otherwise, I don't believe he does.

leonidas
I never disagreed with the mod, ever. I said in the same set of circumstances he would do so. It's all right in the scan and I wouldn't argue Galactus fires the un unless the threat warranted it and have gone away from that style of debating because it's highly unlikely.

He had to get to Loki to stop the destroyer who was outside the battlefield so if he takes someone on a far distance away and can't make it to them in time to prevent their misdeeds then sure he does. Otherwise it isn't in character for Odin to use this tactic when he can directly take on his foe who is right in front of him.

quickquote=13176980](auto quote)If he can't directly get to the cause of the problem due to being a far distance away sure he can and will. Otherwise, I don't believe he does.

the same set of corcumstances being that he may be slain and asgard is in danger. in a comic he doesn't always use it, but forum fights are different. for this fight--if he felt he needed it, he could and would use it. does he NEED it for this fight? no, i don't think so. but if he did, it would be available and a viable tactic.

quanchi112
the same set of corcumstances being that he may be slain and asgard is in danger. in a comic he doesn't always use it, but forum fights are different. for this fight--if he felt he needed it, he could and would use it. does he NEED it for this fight? no, i don't think so. but if he did, it would be available and a viable tactic. No, no, no only when he can't get to the threat because of a far distance. It was explained all right on panel so in these circumstances I agree he uses the time stop otherwise he doesn't. He's never used it against one foe on the same battlefield but if you can prove me wrong post it.

leonidas
No, no, no only when he can't get to the threat because of a far distance. It was explained all right on panel so in these circumstances I agree he uses the time stop otherwise he doesn't. He's never used it against one foe on the same battlefield but if you can prove me wrong post it.

it's already been shown. you're carrying the usefulness of the spell to an illogical extent. i've never seen odin bake a pie, but i'm pretty sure he could. in this case i've seen him use the spell IN BATTLE. you keep somehow implying he was fighting loki--he was battling the DESTROYER. the only way to stop him was to stop time so he could get loki--but the battle--his FOE--was destroyer.

to say he would only use the spell to win if someone was 'far away' is placing an illogical limit on the spell. cast in battle, on a foe directly in front of him. i really don't see how you're arguing the point.

quanchi112
it's already been shown. you're carrying the usefulness of the spell to an illogical extent. i've never seen odin bake a pie, but i'm pretty sure he could. in this case i've seen him use the spell IN BATTLE. you keep somehow implying he was fighting loki--he was battling the DESTROYER. the only way to stop him was to stop time so he could get loki--but the battle--his FOE--was destroyer.

to say he would only use the spell to win if someone was 'far away' is placing an illogical limit on the spell. cast in battle, on a foe directly in front of him. i really don't see how you're arguing the point. In character he only do so in these circumstances since he didn't have access to his enemy and needed to stop time.

The tactic gets used just like it did in the scan and he'd lost on panel before without doing this it's always been a far cry and I used the context of the scene you ignored it.

leonidas
you seem to not even SEE the destroyer. how many times will you ignore that he was fighting THE DESTROYER. NOT LOKI. on top of that, you're pigeon-holing a feat that was--i'll say it again--OK'D BY A MOD. you sit and say you're not going against the mod, and yet--

--pr declares it IS legal and viable for THIS battle
--quanch says NO IT ISN'T! it is ONLY viable in that SINGULAR CONTEXT that was shown.

and then you say you're NOT going against a nod's decision?? blink have you been listening to yourself?

doesn't matter that odin SHOWED THE SPELL IN BATTLE. according to you he is limited STRICTLY to that SPECIFIC context. so hulk can only shockwave against those specific people we've seen him do it against? supes can ONLY use speed against those he was SHOWN to use it against? makes sense.

and the ultimate irony--you say you're not feat-based in your debating! yet, you're unwilling to acknowledge as usual that this feat could easily and logically be performed in the middle of any battle where odin or asgard is in deadly danger.

sigh.

Zack Fair
Punch through time superdur

The Nuul
Odin shouldnt have a hard time.

quanchi112
you seem to not even SEE the destroyer. how many times will you ignore that he was fighting THE DESTROYER. NOT LOKI. on top of that, you're pigeon-holing a feat that was--i'll say it again--OK'D BY A MOD. you sit and say you're not going against the mod, and yet--

--pr declares it IS legal and viable for THIS battle
--quanch says NO IT ISN'T! it is ONLY viable in that SINGULAR CONTEXT that was shown.

and then you say you're NOT going against a nod's decision?? blink have you been listening to yourself?

doesn't matter that odin SHOWED THE SPELL IN BATTLE. according to you he is limited STRICTLY to that SPECIFIC context. so hulk can only shockwave against those specific people we've seen him do it against? supes can ONLY use speed against those he was SHOWN to use it against? makes sense.

and the ultimate irony--you say you're not feat-based in your debating! yet, you're unwilling to acknowledge as usual that this feat could easily and logically be performed in the middle of any battle where odin or asgard is in deadly danger.

sigh. Wow you really don't comprehend what you read at all.

Loki was inhabiting the destroyer. There was no way for Odin to defeat the destroyer without finding Loki's whereabouts.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_ann2-27.jpg

Balder then came in as he located Loki and this is when Odin momentarily froze time to send something like a beam of forgetfulness to Loki so the destroyer fell harmlessly to the ground.

All right on panel. Loki was his threat and since he wasn't there he froze time to get to Loki because without attacking who was animating the armor Odin was done for in this comic.

I have never argued that Odin can only use these powers against said Loki I only mean to say only in these types of circumstances would he ever do so.

It's not in character for Odin to timefreeze while battling someone directly in front of him. Loki was safely away from Odin lost until Balder located him and then Odin acted quickly and attacked the source Loki.

Context. smile

It is a viable tactic in these circumstances but to say otherwise is to ignore all 99 percent of his other battle feats and ignore the context of why he even did so in this scene.

leonidas
Wow you really don't comprehend what you read at all.

Loki was inhabiting the destroyer. There was no way for Odin to defeat the destroyer without finding Loki's whereabouts.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_ann2-27.jpg

Balder then came in as he located Loki and this is when Odin momentarily froze time to send something like a beam of forgetfulness to Loki so the destroyer fell harmlessly to the ground.

All right on panel. Loki was his threat and since he wasn't there he froze time to get to Loki because without attacking who was animating the armor Odin was done for in this comic.

I have never argued that Odin can only use these powers against said Loki I only mean to say only in these types of circumstances would he ever do so.

It's not in character for Odin to timefreeze while battling someone directly in front of him. Loki was safely away from Odin lost until Balder located him and then Odin acted quickly and attacked the source Loki.

Context. smile

It is a viable tactic in these circumstances but to say otherwise is to ignore all 99 percent of his other battle feats and ignore the context of why he even did so in this scene.

so.... why did odin freeze time? because his life was threatened. he WAS in a battle. if loki was close, he wouldn't have needed to freeze time. and?? that in no way proves he wouldn't do so were his life threatened in some other manner! what you're saying is, that instead of using a power that he has shown, has used ON PANEL, in battle, he would let himself die unless his opponent were... far away??? THIS IS NOT A COMICBOOK FIGHT. in a comic, you MAY be right. you are utterly wrong in this forum-style battle where these types of one-time use powers ARE legal and fairgame. you think in a forum, odin would let himself and all of asgard die before using timestop? is that what you're saying??

ludicrous. and moot apparently since you've already admitted he could do it:

glad we finally agree on something.

quanchi112
so.... why did odin freeze time? because his life was threatened. he WAS in a battle. if loki was close, he wouldn't have needed to freeze time. and?? that in no way proves he wouldn't do so were his life threatened in some other manner! what you're saying is, that instead of using a power that he has shown, has used ON PANEL, in battle, he would let himself die unless his opponent were... far away??? THIS IS NOT A COMICBOOK FIGHT. in a comic, you MAY be right. you are utterly wrong in this forum-style battle where these types of one-time use powers ARE legal and fairgame. you think in a forum, odin would let himself and all of asgard die before using timestop? is that what you're saying??

ludicrous. and moot apparently since you've already admitted he could do it:

glad we finally agree on something. We've seen Odin die before the only reason he did so here was because Loki wasn't on the battefield. Loki cheats like he always does so Odin countered with his powers. Loki knew being lost to him that Odin couldn't beat him but he also had Balder's aid to locate him.

I am right as this is the only time he's ever done so and he's died before on panel in combat. he's been defeated on panel in combat.

In these circumstances with his opponent safely out of harm's way Odin does so.

I agree in these unique circumstances he does so. I was right the first time I read the scan. I am good.

leonidas
We've seen Odin die before the only reason he did so here was because Loki wasn't on the battefield. Loki cheats like he always does so Odin countered with his powers. Loki knew being lost to him that Odin couldn't beat him but he also had Balder's aid to locate him.

I am right as this is the only time he's ever done so and he's died before on panel in combat. he's been defeated on panel in combat.

In these circumstances with his opponent safely out of harm's way Odin does so.

I agree in these unique circumstances he does so. I was right the first time I read the scan. I am good.

and..... there you go again.

he died where....? IN A BOOK. he was beaten where...? IN A BOOK. we've seen galactus die as well. it happens.... IN BOOKS. why? because a book needs a story. if odin just stopped time every time a threat came up, it wouldn't be much of a story. this is like, the first law of the forum, so why do you need it explained to you?

there IS no story here. he has a power, he can use a power if it has been demonstrated as this one has, in a battle.

anyway, it took some time, but hey, at least you came around in the end.

quanchi112
and..... there you go again.

he died where....? IN A BOOK. he was beaten where...? IN A BOOK. we've seen galactus die as well. it happens.... IN BOOKS. why? because a book needs a story. if odin just stopped time every time a threat came up, it wouldn't be much of a story. this is like, the first law of the forum, so why do you need it explained to you?

there IS no story here. he has a power, he can use a power if it has been demonstrated as this one has, in a battle.

anyway, it took some time, but hey, at least you came around in the end. Yes, he demonstrated this power once to get to Loki who was outside his influence until he found out his location.

It's not in character for Odin to just freeze time in battle this isn't cbr where we just take their powers and have them go at it.

shokosugi
In character he only do so in these circumstances since he didn't have access to his enemy and needed to stop time.

The tactic gets used just like it did in the scan and he'd lost on panel before without doing this it's always been a far cry and I used the context of the scene you ignored it.

Not according to my uncle.

quanchi112
Not according to my uncle. Whatevs.

leonidas
Yes, he demonstrated this power once to get to Loki who was outside his influence until he found out his location.

It's not in character for Odin to just freeze time in battle this isn't cbr where we just take their powers and have them go at it.

he stopped time to stop the destroyer from killing him. why are you making it so hard? it's apparently out of character to display a power he's used in battle to save his life. okey-dokey.

anyway, you've already said the power is fine, so my job is done.

-Pr-
no expression

quanchi112
he stopped time to stop the destroyer from killing him. why are you making it so hard? it's apparently out of character to display a power he's used in battle to save his life. okey-dokey.

anyway, you've already said the power is fine, so my job is done. Yes, only in the circumstances of his foe being outside his influence as in the scan. He does have this power but won't likely use it here as I have always maintained.

Badabing
Not according to my uncle. mmm

Your uncle ftw.

Uriel005

pr? bada? so this doesn't drag--is a time stop a viable option for odin here? I just wanted to say what does stopping time do to a character who can move faster than time. Last I checked breaking dimension barrier was above time barrier in DC and SBP certainly broke it as well as having various supermen doing time alterations through physical force.

leonidas
I just wanted to say what does stopping time do to a character who can move faster than time. Last I checked breaking dimension barrier was above time barrier in DC and SBP certainly broke it as well as having various supermen doing time alterations through physical force.

the operative word there is MOVE. if he's frozen he won't BE moving. as far the dimensions--again, he was free to move and pound away for as long as he wanted. if he was able to so easily freeze a character as high level as the destroyer, imo it would hold superboy--for a time at least. even superman 1M needed to be able to move to punch through time. i'd entertain the argument that prime could physically break free of the spell, but i don't think he could do so immediately and i doubt strongly that yat could do so.

if you're saying prime just blitzes odin before he can even cast the spell, that's different. odin has other methods of dealing with him. timestop was only one option that i think would hold them both for a 'time'.

Uriel005
the operative word there is MOVE. if he's frozen he won't BE moving. as far the dimensions--again, he was free to move and pound away for as long as he wanted. if he was able to so easily freeze a character as high level as the destroyer, imo it would hold superboy--for a time at least. even superman 1M needed to be able to move to punch through time. i'd entertain the argument that prime could physically break free of the spell, but i don't think he could do so immediately and i doubt strongly that yat could do so.

if you're saying prime just blitzes odin before he can even cast the spell, that's different. odin has other methods of dealing with him. timestop was only one option that i think would hold them both for a 'time'. Oh no I just meant that he would eventually overcome through physical force as his ability to go through abstract/nonphysical barriers with physical force is just absurd.

shokosugi
blitz is faster than speed of thought. Odin dies even before he can cast a spell.

quanchi112
blitz is faster than speed of thought. Odin dies even before he can cast a spell. When has Prime ever tried to blitz someone and killed them in less than a microsecond ?

shokosugi
When has Prime ever tried to blitz someone and killed them in less than a microsecond ?

When he fights this old fart he will. smokin'

quanchi112
When he fights this old fart he will. smokin' So no evidence at all just powers vs. powers. That makes this a curbsided stomp in Odin's favor based on the time stop which I don't feel he uses unless you want to debate the powerset argument which hurts your side more than anything.

Uriel005
So no evidence at all just powers vs. powers. That makes this a curbsided stomp in Odin's favor based on the time stop which I don't feel he uses unless you want to debate the powerset argument which hurts your side more than anything. Forum Fight rules says both sides use their powers at full potential. Speed blitz faster than thought would be faster than Odin time stop... Also Prime being Prime would just to spite Odin physically break out of a time lock and smack him just as his WTF face comes on. Also Odin is magic based confirmed. Odinforce is a "mystical" source of power. Also Odin destruction tends to come through magic and I don't think he's on par with a future Mordru which prime has tanked laughed at and forced to submit. BUt energy drain would still make Odin the winner. Take it away and I'd be interested to see how an in comic fight would go.

quanchi112
Forum Fight rules says both sides use their powers at full potential. Speed blitz faster than thought would be faster than Odin time stop... Also Prime being Prime would just to spite Odin physically break out of a time lock and smack him just as his WTF face comes on. Also Odin is magic based confirmed. Odinforce is a "mystical" source of power. Also Odin destruction tends to come through magic and I don't think he's on par with a future Mordru which prime has tanked laughed at and forced to submit. BUt energy drain would still make Odin the winner. Take it away and I'd be interested to see how an in comic fight would go. Prime has never blitzed anyone so it isn't in character just like it isn't in character for Odin to immediately time stop. But even if I allow Prime to blitz it still doesn't beat Odin so he still freezes him in time. I mean Prime wasn't even koing flashes when he was fighting back yet suddenly he takes out Odin.

Odin also has divine power not just magical alone. he can also grow in size and wreck galaxies. This isn't close at all if we go by powersets alone. Timefreeze.

Mordru hit him with a blast or two and we saw Superboy scar him for life so please don't just focus on one thing from the story and purposely ignore the rest. smile

shokosugi
SBP > Mordru > Odin

quanchi112
SBP > Mordru > Odin making statements like that and not putting evidence forth which supports it makes you harmless. Your uncle just called and told me.

Black bolt z
SBP > Mordru > Odin laughing out loud

The Nuul
SBP >>> Superman >>> Galactus.

Big G doesnt have melee speed, good H2H and dur against punches feats

Combo to KO FTW!

shokosugi
making statements like that and not putting evidence forth which supports it makes you harmless. Your uncle just called and told me.

evidence is for the weak.

Uriel005
Prime has never blitzed anyone so it isn't in character just like it isn't in character for Odin to immediately time stop. But even if I allow Prime to blitz it still doesn't beat Odin so he still freezes him in time. I mean Prime wasn't even koing flashes when he was fighting back yet suddenly he takes out Odin.

Odin also has divine power not just magical alone. he can also grow in size and wreck galaxies. This isn't close at all if we go by powersets alone. Timefreeze.

Mordru hit him with a blast or two and we saw Superboy scar him for life so please don't just focus on one thing from the story and purposely ignore the rest. smile ... Just because in comics Prime doesn't do it doesn't mean he doesn't in forum. read the rules please. Fighting with everything at a characters disposal is within stips. Also Tanking future Mordru blasts as well as Black Adam is enough for me to say that a normal supermans magic weakness is a non factor in this fight. So most of Odin's most destructive feats are gone essentially removed from the table bar environmental effects and that still won't do much when SBP punches through the planet Odin tosses at him. So anyways continue with quan logic. I'll figure it out eventually.

Sirius77
Prime has never blitzed anyone so it isn't in character just like it isn't in character for Odin to immediately time stop. But even if I allow Prime to blitz it still doesn't beat Odin so he still freezes him in time. I mean Prime wasn't even koing flashes when he was fighting back yet suddenly he takes out Odin.

Mordru hit him with a blast or two and we saw Superboy scar him for life so please don't just focus on one thing from the story and purposely ignore the rest. smile

Prime has blitzed Flashes and Koed them. I'll post the scans if you'd like.

Also, your words:

Superman doesn't kill this puts him at a huge disadvantage here. Odin doesn't typically blow up galaxies either. It works both ways.

From this thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=419446&pagenumber=2

Either way, galaxy busting is irrelevant in this situation. Superboy-prime has been Koed once that I can recall. When a universe was destroyed, he then drifted through time and got slung into the future and woke up, killed some farmers, had a history lesson and then gratified a prison planet with hv and freed the prisoners.

leonidas
what's sbp's history with mind raping? has he shown special defense against it? can't recall any time off-hand someone really tackled him mentally.

Nihilist
Does SBP Time Trapper history count?

Sirius77
@Leonidas, I know that Saturn Queen was able to telepathically talk to him, but nothing has ever been shown to affect him offensively as far as telepathy goes, but I can't recall a time it's been tried.

Rage.Of.Olympus
@Leonidas, I know that Saturn Queen was able to telepathically talk to him, but nothing has ever been shown to affect him offensively as far as telepathy goes, but I can't recall a time it's been tried.

So telepathy is a another option for Odin. Cool.

Odin still stomps.

Uriel005
@Leonidas, I know that Saturn Queen was able to telepathically talk to him, but nothing has ever been shown to affect him offensively as far as telepathy goes, but I can't recall a time it's been tried. I think Manhunter tried it once and got laughed at.

quanchi112
evidence is for the weak. That's why no one takes you or your uncle seriously.

Also, your words:

From this thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=419446&pagenumber=2

Either way, galaxy busting is irrelevant in this situation. Superboy-prime has been Koed once that I can recall. When a universe was destroyed, he then drifted through time and got slung into the future and woke up, killed some farmers, had a history lesson and then gratified a prison planet with hv and freed the prisoners. Post scans then. There's also a huge difference between koing a flash and Odin anyways.

Also, your words:

Either way, galaxy busting is irrelevant in this situation. Superboy-prime has been Koed once that I can recall. When a universe was destroyed, he then drifted through time and got slung into the future and woke up, killed some farmers, had a history lesson and then gratified a prison planet with hv and freed the prisoners. The only reason I am arguing powerset is because that's what shoko is doing and unlike Superman Odin kills.

There's never been any proof he tanked that chain reaction and we also saw a Monitor and his shield do so effortlessly.

Sirius77

Post scans then. There's also a huge difference between koing a flash and Odin anyways.

Alright here. It's the same one that I've posted before quan. I guess I'll post again like every time you ask me for it...

Counterblitz.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone8.jpg

KO.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs2.jpg

After this, neither of the Flashes are seen throughout the entire comic. Considering their speed it would be highly unlikely that they "failed to catch up" with the rest lol.

So there you go.

The only reason I am arguing powerset is because that's what shoko is doing and unlike Superman Odin kills.

There's never been any proof he tanked that chain reaction and we also saw a Monitor and his shield do so effortlessly.

I never said that Precrisis superman would defeat Odin.

If you're refering to the previous thread where that was discussed, I just posted something else. Also, if he didn't tank the blast then how did he get there? Also post a scan of CA jumping and carrying someone else about a foot away from him.

quanchi112
Alright here. It's the same one that I've posted before quan. I guess I'll post again like every time you ask me for it...

Counterblitz.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone8.jpg

KO.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs2.jpg

After this, neither of the Flashes are seen throughout the entire comic. Considering their speed it would be highly unlikely that they "failed to catch up" with the rest lol.

So there you go.

I never said that Precrisis superman would defeat Odin.

If you're refering to the previous thread where that was discussed, I just posted something else. Also, if he didn't tank the blast then how did he get there? Also post a scan of CA jumping and carrying someone else about a foot away from him. I dont see anyone getting ko'd at all just him hitting back.

Rage explained it in detail. That's logical.

Sirius77
I dont see anyone getting ko'd at all just him hitting back.

Rage explained it in detail. That's logical.

So then what do you call it when a character gets punched, is in midair with their eyes closed and never comes back for the entire comic.

I also explained it in detail. Show me a scan of CA jumping as a result of quantum overload and taking someone about a foot away with him. Rage posted an argument that did have logic behind it, but if you truly believe that argument and aren't just looking for a way to downplay a character, then post a feat like the one mentioned previously. That's logical.

quanchi112
So then what do you call it when a character gets punched, is in midair with their eyes closed and never comes back for the entire comic.

I also explained it in detail. Show me a scan of CA jumping as a result of quantum overload and taking someone about a foot away with him. Rage posted an argument that did have logic behind it, but if you truly believe that argument and aren't just looking for a way to downplay a character, then post a feat like the one mentioned previously. That's logical. Didin't all these flashes beat him in infinite crisis ?

I don't have any of these comics scanned but I don't need to since Atom was transported back to earth why is it so illogical to assume Prime wasn't lost in time since the Monitor couldn't locate him or his body ?

It's always been ludicrous to assume he tanked the blast since he was gone afterwards.

Sirius77
Didin't all these flashes beat him in infinite crisis ?

They bfred him via speedforce and it took three living flashes and one dead one to do that.

I don't have any of these comics scanned but I don't need to since Atom was transported back to earth why is it so illogical to assume Prime wasn't lost in time since the Monitor couldn't locate him or his body ?

It's always been ludicrous to assume he tanked the blast since he was gone afterwards.

Of course you don't. You don't have any of them period. Do you even know how CA's powers work or any of his showings regarding overload jumps? If you did, then you would know why this scenario doesn't seem feasible.

So do you expect him to be floating around in the same spot when he was at the epicenter of the blast? erm

quanchi112
They bfred him via speedforce and it took three living flashes and one dead one to do that.

Of course you don't. You don't have any of them period. Do you even know how CA's powers work or any of his showings regarding overload jumps? If you did, then you would know why this scenario doesn't seem feasible.

So do you expect him to be floating around in the same spot when he was at the epicenter of the blast? erm They were all present when the bfr'd him. LOL.

Atom was transported back just as Prime was transported but lost in time. The Monitor can detect life in his universe as that universe's resident Monitor Prime wasn't there as he was lost in time. This shouldn't be difficult to grasp, buddy.

Sirius77
They were all present when the bfr'd him. LOL.

Yes Jay, Wally, and Bart were there, and then within the speed force Barry came back and helped in sort of a ghostly kind of way. Did you not read Infinite Crisis? Are you assuming that they were not present?

Atom was transported back just as Prime was transported but lost in time. The Monitor can detect life in his universe as that universe's resident Monitor Prime wasn't there as he was lost in time. This shouldn't be difficult to grasp, buddy.

I'm not even implying that Prime was still in the universe after the explosion occurred. I'm arguing that there was not even a hint of evidence to suggest that CA jumped and carried Prime with him and dropped him at the end of time while they were both in the epicenter of the blast that destroyed universe 51.

quanchi112
Yes Jay, Wally, and Bart were there, and then within the speed force Barry came back and helped in sort of a ghostly kind of way. Did you not read Infinite Crisis? Are you assuming that they were not present?

I'm not even implying that Prime was still in the universe after the explosion occurred. I'm arguing that there was not even a hint of evidence to suggest that CA jumped and carried Prime with him and dropped him at the end of time while they were both in the epicenter of the blast that destroyed universe 51. I am saying he didn't ko any of them just hit them back.

You don't have to assume that but based on the evidence shown he didn't tank the blast since he wasn't there after it only the Monitor tanked it. smile

Bentley
Prime solos the field.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime solos the field. Based on ?

Sirius77
I am saying he didn't ko any of them just hit them back.

You don't have to assume that but based on the evidence shown he didn't tank the blast since he wasn't there after it only the Monitor tanked it. smile

What evidence? Give me this magical evidence and this argument will actually be worth considering.

quanchi112
What evidence? Give me this magical evidence and this argument will actually be worth considering. Atom returned to the present and both he and Prime were out of the universe and the next time we saw him he was lost magically in time. He escaped the blast.

Sirius77
Atom returned to the present and both he and Prime were out of the universe and the next time we saw him he was lost magically in time. He escaped the blast.

Prove that he escaped the blast while he was at it's epicenter. Thats some speed feat. You also failed to realize that they were both in different time periods. One in the present, the other at the end of time.

Uriel005
Prove that he escaped the blast while he was at it's epicenter. Thats some speed feat. You also failed to realize that they were both in different time periods. One in the present, the other at the end of time. and unconscious if i remember correctly.

quanchi112
Prove that he escaped the blast while he was at it's epicenter. Thats some speed feat. You also failed to realize that they were both in different time periods. One in the present, the other at the end of time. Yes, because it dropped them off at different points.

I don't have to prove anything the Monitor said he wasn't there and tanked the blast straight up whereas there is no evidence at all Prime did so.

Sirius77
You're missing the point entirely.

quanchi112
You're missing the point entirely. You're not logical here and I am.

Sirius77
Lol what?

You have yet to submit anything other than your opinion, but somehow you're still logical? Quan post a scan indicating that anything you're saying is feasible and then we can discuss logic and actually legitimately debate.

quanchi112
Lol what?

You have yet to submit anything other than your opinion, but somehow you're still logical? Quan post a scan indicating that anything you're saying is feasible and then we can discuss logic and actually legitimately debate. What have I stated that isn't correct ?

Sirius77
That's just it. You haven't really stated anything worth mentioning because none of it was backed up with any sort of proof.

quanchi112
That's just it. You haven't really stated anything worth mentioning because none of it was backed up with any sort of proof. Where di dPrime go then after the blast ?

abhilegend
Bump

MrMind
SBP solos odin then bully Sodam again for aftermath entertainment

xJLxKing
Prime

panthergod
What's this hang up on magic? Odin is as much divine/cosmic as he is magical.

Odin has the raw power of the Odin Force and is at the same time Asgard's greatest sorceror.

Odin f*cking stomps.

What do you mean he fails if he tries magic? What constitutes as magic?

Odin blasts a hole in Prime.

Based on what is Odin 75 tons at base? Odin's Thor level or higher physically even when ridiculously weakened.

This is f*cking hilarious in its stupidity.

Damborgson
Cant be throwing magic at Prime, it's a recipe to get the Kinetix treatment.

Sadam gets the whale he had implanted in him pulled out of his ass though.

panthergod

Heimdall was not even being budged by Mjolnir blows.

Pre Flashpoint/Reborn Superman has multiple FAR superior durability feats.

Odin gets literally torn limb from limb by Prime.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>