Supergirl (Kara) vs Thor H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Dark Cloud
The Shulkie vs Thor thread gave me this idea.

Since Kara is considerably stronger than Jen how would a fight between kara and Thor play out if Thor didn't have his hammer, couldn't use the godblast, etc and kara couldn't fly or use heat vision...it otherwords, just a fist fight.

carver9
Supergirl 7/10

WhiteWitchKing
Thor better fighter. He's just as strong as Hercules. Lift the Migard Serpent was his best strength feat.

iceman24567
Thor for the solid

-Pr-
Thor should beat her. Her speed might be a problem, though.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins.

When I saw this thread had been replied to and saw it had been quan even before I opened it I knew what the two word reply would be cool

tideoftime
Kara will give Thor more of a fight than many would think, but in the long haul, Thor will win the majority as a given. It would take someone a solid step above Kara in this context (such as WW, who is a touch stronger, and a much better figher/has more finesse) to be expected to get the majority over Thor in a straight H2H fight.

The Nuul
Thor kicks the shitt outta her.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
When I saw this thread had been replied to and saw it had been quan even before I opened it I knew what the two word reply would be cool Most agree so keep your pettiness to yourself.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by quanchi112
Most agree so keep your pettiness to yourself.

I'm not being petty, I just find it amusing that I knew exactly what your response would be and how you would word it before I opened the thread.

For the record, I agree with the majority, Thor should win, but it won't be easy. Kara has had hand to hand training herself and Thor's H2H is mainly brawling which usually relies heavily on mjolner, which he doesn't have here. Using his full powerset, which once again he doesn't have, he should be able to beat ANY Kryptonian but in this fight I see him winning 6-7/10, hardly a stomp. He'll have a few bruises and possibly a bloody nose when it's over.

quanchi112
I'm not being petty, I just find it amusing that I knew exactly what your response would be and how you would word it before I opened the thread.

For the record, I agree with the majority, Thor should win, but it won't be easy. Kara has had hand to hand training herself and Thor's H2H is mainly brawling which usually relies heavily on mjolner, which he doesn't have here. Using his full powerset, which once again he doesn't have, he should be able to beat ANY Kryptonian but in this fight I see him winning 6-7/10, hardly a stomp. He'll have a few bruises and possibly a bloody nose when it's over. So in the end you agree with me and all I said was Thor wins. I never said stomp. Ever.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is there a reason why Kara doesn't get beaten down?

IIRC, I heard she stalemated Ultraman but I haven't yet read it myself yet.

Prep-Man
She did, so she can give Thor a decent fight. Plus, they're doing a story, "Dark Supergirl" or whatever, which will play up her powers.

The Nuul
This is just normal Kara by default unless stated by OP.

Prep-Man
Dark Supergirl is actually normal SG, She's just on the darker side of her. We saw her going all out against Ultraman and saw what she's really capable of.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Is there a reason why Kara doesn't get beaten down?

IIRC, I heard she stalemated Ultraman but I haven't yet read it myself yet.

Like I said, Thor is primarily a brawler whereas Kara has had H2H training. She's faster, and while Thor is stronger it isn't by a huge margin. In the end this fight comes down to durability which gives Thor the win...but not the beat down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
She did, so she can give Thor a decent fight. Plus, they're doing a story, "Dark Supergirl" or whatever, which will play up her powers.

Define decent. I think Thor beats her face in like he would any Kryptonian not named Superman. This is basically a slug fest. She'd go down hard unless she gets an upgrade.

Edit: Over exaggerated a bit but whatever.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like I said, Thor is primarily a brawler whereas Kara has had H2H training. She's faster, and while Tror is stronger it isn't by a huge margin. In the end this fight comes down to durability which gives Thor the win...but not the beat down.

Are you implying Kara is more skilled than Thor? Lol. She got training from the Amazons and has like zero hand to hand showings as far as I know. Not impressed. Like at all.

The gap is big enough that I think he'd overpower her convincingly if it ever came down to it.

I think it does. Her only saving grace is her superior movement speed. If she fights really smart while Thor fights really dumb, she can make this a fair enough contest. That's about it.

The Nuul
Kara doesnt have the experience to deal with Thor.

Prep-Man
Define decent. I think Thor beats her face in like he would any Kryptonian not named Superman. This is basically a slug fest. She'd go down hard unless she gets an upgrade.

Edit: Over exaggerated a bit but whatever.

Decent as she can get some wins. (2 or 3) But I know you have a Thor hard on 24/7, so I'll leave it at that.

quanchi112
Decent as she can get some wins. (2 or 3) But I know you have a Thor hard on 24/7, so I'll leave it at that. laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Decent as she can get some wins. (2 or 3) But I know you have a Thor hard on 24/7, so I'll leave it at that.

I can live with that. True enough, but unless I'm f*cking around everything I say is based on some form of evidence.

Prep-Man
I thought you meant Thor would give her a beat down 10/10. Which I doubt. Still, Robinson is giving her a huge push as he stated in his interviews.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Thor takes it like 9/10 but that doesn't mean that each fight is a beat down etc. I acknowledged that there are scenarios where Kara can make this a fair enough fight.

Robinson sucks balls.

The Dark Cloud
Are you implying Kara is more skilled than Thor? Lol. She got training from the Amazons and has like zero hand to hand showings as far as I know. Not impressed. Like at all.

Read Sg #40. Reactron stole her powers with Gold K-Night and while she was recovering she held her own using h2H she had learned from the Amazons.

Thor fighting really dumb? You mean like he does every time he gets into it with The Hulk?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Read Sg #40. Reactron stole her powers with Gold K-Night and while she was recovering she held her own using h2H she had learned from the Amazons.

I remember that. Of course, since it's only vague, I'm guessing I was not impressed. Give me a few minutes to get the issue.

Thor fighting really dumb? You mean like he does every time he gets into it with The Hulk?

Your point? He fights dumb against the Hulk and his ilk because of honor. He wishes to test his strength. There's plenty of instances where Thor's demonstrated impressive hand to hand skills.

He isn't going to get into a contest of strength with Kara. His going to knock her ass around. She'll pour on the speed and skill to compensate for her physical disadvantage, and at a point, Thor will do the same, which will be it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

I can't believe you made me waste megabytes on that crap.

She barely dodged a single attack, and then jumped Reactron, managing to hit him twice. That's it.

Oh, but she managed to throw off a cool pose where she says she knows the first level of gibberish. All bark and no bite. Reminds of Diana.

Konton
no expression

I can't believe you made me waste megabytes on that crap.

She barely dodged a single attack, and then jumped Reactron, managing to hit him twice. That's it.

Oh, but she managed to throw off a cool pose where she says she knows the first level of gibberish. All bark and no bite. Reminds of Diana.

Are you trying to be inflammatory in this thread or is it just spilling out naturally?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Konton
Are you trying to be inflammatory in this thread or is it just spilling out naturally?

Inflammatory? I just took a shot at Diana's overrated hand to hand skills.

Konton
You also took a shot at Kryptonians.

-Pr-

which is technically considered trolling. technically, anyway.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

Originally posted by Konton
You also took a shot at Kryptonians.

I was being honest. Any Kryptonian not named Kal El -and soon Kon El- are just pieces waiting to be toppled in order to make other characters look good.

Don't even get me started on the no named Kryptonians.

Although Supergirl is getting a push. She needs to hold her own against Diana first off.

Black bolt z
Thor should win.

tideoftime

I agree that your statement isn't inflammatory: those that know better, know that WW is supposed to be (as she has been indicated for decades) one of the best H2H combatants in the DC universe; those that don't know better, simply agree with you.

Simple.

celeyhyga17
Thor wins even though she will give him probs due to her speed. I feel his skill and damage soak will prevail.

Thunder god 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.