Thor and his army Vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Thor
Kurse
Beta Ray Bill
Nobilus
Clor
Ultimate Thor
Thunderstrike

Can they win

Deadline
C'mon I've never done a DC earth vs thread this bad.

Sin I AM
add in Bor Odin and Loki and they'd atleast survive

quanchi112
Team wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team wins.

how, bfr?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
how, bfr? No, just beat his head in.

rotiart
I can understand why some would see this as spite and otters don't... Considering how smp took on everyone...

But in a forum I have to believe it's team Thor in a stomp

Gecko4lif
Thor and brb are the only people here who could even touch sbp and they arent enough on thier own

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Thor and brb are the only people here who could even touch sbp and they arent enough on thier own When has Prime ever used his speed against a brick to avoid his attacks ?

Colossus-Big C
Thor and brb are the only people here who could even touch sbp and they arent enough on thier own based on what there the only who can touch him?

McNasty996
I believe hes refering to the speed adavantage that he has. But if hes in character hell just end trying to beat them to death which will be his downfall.

Gecko4lif
When has Prime ever used his speed against a brick to avoid his attacks ?
he doesnt need to avoid anything. There will be blood.
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
based on what there the only who can touch him?
Feats.

quanchi112

Feats. You just said only two can touch him so the rest can't so this means he avoids them. LOL.

Which feats ? Feats doesn't answer anything and is a vague copout because you are getting called out.

Colossus-Big C

Feats. everyone here are just as fast as thor

Sin I AM
No, just beat his head in.

i was thinkin this too since he he never uses hisspeed to an advantage and would just slug it out, but imo it could be their downfall as well

quanchi112
i was thinkin this too since he he never uses hisspeed to an advantage and would just slug it out, but imo it could be their downfall as well Do you know who Kurse is ?

Nihilist
If SBP tries to brawl it out he'll lose.

Sin I AM
Do you know who Kurse is ?

yea, your point?

Sin I AM
waitaminute did the thread change, wasnt it originally thor and gang vs dc earth

quanchi112
yea, your point? Kurse alone is a matchup for Prime with the rest it's a stomp.

Bentley
Prime wins where Thanos would fail evil face

Sin I AM
Kurse alone is a matchup for Prime with the rest it's a stomp.

ive been banboozled, i thought this was Thor and Co. vs DC Earth...theni started confusing it with Avengers vs SMP thread lol

lemme rethink this carefully

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime wins where Thanos would fail evil face Prime isn't anywhere close to Thanos in anything.

Uriel005
Clor is a non issue he is but a fraction of Thor.
Nobilus would need a spare Mjolnir to be an issue but I don't believe that any Thor or variation thereof would be able to outdo Mordru in a mystic blast which SBP has laughed off. This comes down to a battle of pure strength or energy drain which is SBP biggest problem. No energy drain makes victory much harder but I believe a hammer throw or dog pile should be sufficient. Odinforce is still magic based so thats probably out and Kryptonite is ineffective unless its from the prime universe.

Forum fight no energy drain SBP 6-7 for 10 at his non-jobbing stats
Energy Drain 8-10 team but the clones get blitzed and wiped early.

Just to say in a comic book fight if Prime were to invade Marvel stormtrooper effect instantly kills the team.

SquallX
Originally posted by Nihilist
If SBP tries to brawl it out he'll lose.

Tell that to Ion, the JSA, the JLA, the TT, the Green Lanterns, the Guardians.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SK5Lu006PvE/S-2CmwIunFI/AAAAAAAAF4I/0hVO2WO_m1A/s1600/superboy_super.jpg

Black bolt z
Team stomps

BobbyD
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SK5Lu006PvE/S-2CmwIunFI/AAAAAAAAF4I/0hVO2WO_m1A/s1600/superboy_super.jpg

Is that a young Tom Cruise?

Black bolt z
Prime isn't anywhere close to Thanos in anything. Whatever you need to keep telling yourself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Tell that to Ion, the JSA, the JLA, the TT, the Green Lanterns, the Guardians. He lost to one guardian. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Whatever you need to keep telling yourself. I always tell myself the truth I don't lie to myself like you.

Uriel005
He lost to one guardian. I always tell myself the truth I don't lie to myself like you. he got BFR'd not even KO'd

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
he got BFR'd not even KO'd That's one guardian beating him though and Prime didn't beat any guardians.

Uriel005
That's one guardian beating him though and Prime didn't beat any guardians. A Guardian suicide bombing did nothing but make him stronger. Yeah Quan that Guardian sure showed him

iceman24567
A Guardian suicide bombing did nothing but make him stronger. Yeah Quan that Guardian sure showed him laughing

quanchi112
A Guardian suicide bombing did nothing but make him stronger. Yeah Quan that Guardian sure showed him That's one guardian sacrificing himself to be rid of Prime showing all that's needed is one since prime didn't defeat any Guardians.

Uriel005
That's one guardian sacrificing himself to be rid of Prime showing all that's needed is one since prime didn't defeat any Guardians. Generally giving up your life to kill someone and not only failing to do so but actually increasing their power counts as a defeat in my book unless you're using some funky Quan anti-logic that I'm sure many people would love to learn exactly how it works.

iceman24567
Quan anti-logic that I'm sure many people would love to learn exactly how it works. No thank you no

quanchi112
Generally giving up your life to kill someone and not only failing to do so but actually increasing their power counts as a defeat in my book unless you're using some funky Quan anti-logic that I'm sure many people would love to learn exactly how it works. It's what heroes do all the time put their lives on the line to stop a maniac we have seen one strong enough to hold Prime still while they take their own life so two guardians logically always beat Prime. I haven't even seen Prime able to best one though I do think he could take one at least.

Uriel005
He can utilize guardian energy for power as well as sunlight. throwing more guardians at him is like throwing matter and at anti-matter. Just makes the bang that much stronger.

quanchi112
He can utilize guardian energy for power as well as sunlight. throwing more guardians at him is like throwing matter and at anti-matter. Just makes the bang that much stronger. They bfr him which is a win so two always beat him.

Uriel005
They're dead... he's not. Your concept of winning interests me... Continue.

quanchi112
They're dead... he's not. Your concept of winning interests me... Continue. One dies the other lives without leaving the battlefield. Only one is needed to beat Prime so two should always win.

Uriel005
Hmmm... On a forum fight this is true but that is a blatant plot device BFR you're using so that must mean that I can use Speed Force Trap from Wally/Bart/Barry to stop anything including Abstract M-bodies... Thanos can be beaten with ease by any flash capable of breaking the speedforce barrier big grin

quanchi112
Hmmm... On a forum fight this is true but that is a blatant plot device BFR you're using so that must mean that I can use Speed Force Trap from Wally/Bart/Barry to stop anything including Abstract M-bodies... Thanos can be beaten with ease by any flash capable of breaking the speedforce barrier big grin This has nothing to do with Thanos stick to the subject here I proved my point about guardians since this thread includes Prime.

Thanos beats them anyways but it's off topic. smile

Uriel005
Have the guardians fight him to the death no BFR and they'd insta lose.

quanchi112
Have the guardians fight him to the death no BFR and they'd insta lose. I disagree. I feel like 2 guardians would be enough to beat him.

celeyhyga17
Kurse alone is a matchup for Prime with the rest it's a stomp.

U kiddin me rite? embarrasment

D_Dude1210
Hmmm... On a forum fight this is true but that is a blatant plot device BFR you're using so that must mean that I can use Speed Force Trap from Wally/Bart/Barry to stop anything including Abstract M-bodies... Thanos can be beaten with ease by any flash capable of breaking the speedforce barrier big grin

IMO, Prime absorbing Guardian energy is more plot devicey than a BFR win.

If he couldn't absorb Guardian energy who's to know whether or not that suicide attack would have killed him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
U kiddin me rite? embarrasment Not at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.