Wolverine (with twist) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadline
Its the Wolverine from the DC earth vs thread. Wolverine has Silver Surfers powers and can use them just as well as he can. Wolverine has no HF, claws or adamantuim. Wolverine has no board but can fly at FTL speeds.

*ding, ding* Who wins?

rotiart
What issue does this wolverine appear in?

Deadline
haha.

-Pr-
Superman.

The Nuul
Punisher solos.

Deadline
Any reasons? I don't see how Superman is going to beat a guy who is a top tier in MA, has FTL reflexes and class 100 strength. Also Wolverine will be more versatile.

Silent Master
Too bad Wolverine has zero exp using those powers.

Deadline
Originally posted by Deadline
Wolverine has Silver Surfers powers and can use them just as well as he can.

Silent Master
More often than not, Surfer just blasts things.

Deadline
^ Brilliant point.

-Pr-
Any reasons? I don't see how Superman is going to beat a guy who is a top tier in MA, has FTL reflexes and class 100 strength. Also Wolverine will be more versatile.

Superman is a decent fighter, is stronger (imo), more durable (imo), and has comparable if not superior reflexes.

And Wolverine isn't as smart as Norrin.

Deadline
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman is a decent fighter,

He is nowhere near as skillful as he is. What tier is Superman in, he's barely third tier if that. What happens when a third tier fighter takes on a top tier they get owned in several panels.

is stronger (imo), more durable (imo),

So was roughouse look what happened to him.

and has comparable if not superior reflexes.

Well Spiderman is faster....

And Wolverine isn't as smart as Norrin.

I really think you are making assumptions here, no I've read alot of Surfer comics. I really think how Wolverine fights usually is being used as a basis for his intelligence.

-Pr-
He is nowhere near as skillful as he is. What tier is Superman in, he's barely third tier if that. What happens when a third tier fighter takes on a top tier they get owned in several panels.

So was roughouse look what happened to him.

Well Spiderman is faster....

I really think you are making assumptions here, no I've read alot of Surfer comics. I really think how Wolverine fights usually is being used as a basis for his intelligence.

Superman hangs with Wonder Woman, and has been trained by Batman. He's more than competent hand to hand.

Superman =/= Roughhouse.

So? ABC logic isn't really going to help you here.

I'm not making any assumptions. Norrin is smarter than Logan in general, and Superman is far more intelligent also.

Badabing
How about Wolverine with his own powers vs someone in his league? Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.