Nightwing vs. Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Marvelknight
all standard equipment is on.

They fight in an uderground base armed to blow in 10 minutes.

King Castle
taskmaster unless nightwing gasses him and stays away..

AlmightyKfish
Taskmaster takes it.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by King Castle
taskmaster unless nightwing gasses him and stays away..

Really are those the only options Dick has in your opinion? What about the idea that Nightwing could give Taskmaster a great fight up close if it came down to it?

King Castle
he better use the taser suit within the 1st minute..

Marvelknight
Originally posted by King Castle
he better use the taser suit within the 1st minute..

I was thinking that Dick could take him physically. I know taskmaster has the skills of a lot of great fighters from marvel. But he doesn't have the same know how, because he never put any time in gaining the skill. He just know how to perform it on the spot. Nightwing has years of training. I just feel that Dick will give him a real great fight, even if he goes down.

BattleMage
Nightwing is toast!!

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I was thinking that Dick could take him physically. I know taskmaster has the skills of a lot of great fighters from marvel. But he doesn't have the same know how, because he never put any time in gaining the skill. He just know how to perform it on the spot. Nightwing has years of training. I just feel that Dick will give him a real great fight, even if he goes down. yea, tasky has several lifetimes of training from all the stuff hes learned. tasky rapes him unless above situations

Q99
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Really are those the only options Dick has in your opinion? What about the idea that Nightwing could give Taskmaster a great fight up close if it came down to it?

Give a fight maybe, but Taskmaster is better.


Wins would come from other stuff than a contest of HtH skill.

Lord_Talron
not necessarily, tasky has some gear too

King Castle
i can see Nightwing pull one or two wins in pure h2h blitz fighting trying to stay ahead of him..

also we mustn't forget how he was currently written when facing bucky and what cap said.facepalm2

my boy nightwing will pull some wins..sneer

Q99
Originally posted by King Castle

also we mustn't forget how he was currently written when facing bucky and what cap said.facepalm2


What happened there?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
yea, tasky has several lifetimes of training from all the stuff hes learned. tasky rapes him unless above situations
I don't know about that. See just because he can perform a fighting technique exactly the same as the originator. It doesn't give Taskmaster the years of experience that the originator has.

Now I know that Taskmaster has been around for some time now and does have his own experience using fighting techniques of other great fighting masters. But Nightwing is also a top fighting master and is damn near if not on Batman's level in fighting skills. I really believe Dick needs more credit here. He can get more than 2 or 3 win's here. And physically Taskmaster isn't even superior to Nightwing.

King Castle
Originally posted by Q99
What happened there? iirc currently Cap dont Bucky to fight Taskmaster after a quick skirmish told Buck that Cap had not yet learned his style and could take him or some such.. not really how it works for TM but it was written and so it was put on panelbangin

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by King Castle
iirc currently Cap dont Bucky to fight Taskmaster after a quick skirmish told Buck that Cap had not yet learned his style and could take him or some such.. not really how it works for TM but it was written and so it was put on panelbangin

No, Cap told Bucky to fight him because he didn't have time or some such, and not only did Tasky recognise his moves, the only time Bucky got a hit in was whe nTasky was turned around yelling at Cap for running away...

SamZED
Not to mention briefly held his own against both Caps at the same time. And again only got tagged when was looking in another diraction..

Marvelknight
I truly hope that it's realized that Dick has gone up against and taken down multiple highly skilled combatants at the same time. Add in the years of having to deal with Deathstroke (even getting the upper hand in "Nightwing" Vol. 2 # 18). And has taken down criminals like Clayface, KG-Beast, Block Buster, and even other dangerous foes alongside Batman as Robin as a kid.

His fighting style alone is truly one of the most unorthodox and unpredictable fighting styles in the DCU. I seen him perform moves that are truly amazing to the eye (and no one else can pull them off not even Batman). His agility and acrobatics are superb. It would be hard for Taskmater to predict Dick's next move even though Taskmater will be able to pull off most if not all of Nightwing's acrobatic maneuvers by observing them.

Nightwing also carries weapons and equipment that can be used to turn the ties as a second option. Nightwing also can and will land hard blows on him (that can put him down) as well through out the fight. Given that they only have 10 minutes. It can go either way. Not just in favor of Taskmaster every time.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I truly hope that it's realized that Dick has gone up against and taken down multiple highly skilled combatants at the same time. Add in the years of having to deal with Deathstroke (even getting the upper hand in "Nightwing" Vol. 2 # 18). And has taken down criminals like Clayface, KG-Beast, Block Buster, and even other dangerous foes alongside Batman as Robin as a kid.

His fighting style alone is truly one of the most unorthodox and unpredictable fighting styles in the DCU. I seen him perform moves that are truly amazing to the eye (and no one else can pull them off not even Batman). His agility and acrobatics are superb. It would be hard for Taskmater to predict Dick's next move even though Taskmater will be able to pull off most if not all of Nightwing's acrobatic maneuvers by observing them.

Nightwing also carries weapons and equipment that can be used to turn the ties as a second option. Nightwing also can and will land hard blows on him (that can put him down) as well through out the fight. Given that they only have 10 minutes. It can go either way. Not just in favor of Taskmaster every time.

Except the longer the fight goes on, the worse it will get for Nightwing, as Tasky has managed to replicate fighting styles after fighting people for a few minutes.

Dick's fighting style may be unorthodox, but Tasky has easily replicated fighting styles that will be a similar level of complexity (Cap, Iron Fist, Elektra many, many others) and has also managed to replicate a fighting style that should be physically impossible for a human being to use, and did it whilst fighting his superhuman opponent.

Taskmaster also have a huge amount of weaponry which he brings to fights, his loadout has contained- Sword (Longsword or Katana), Shield, various firearms, energy shaper, Bow with various trick arrows, etc.

There's also Taskmaster's ability to shift into double speed...

guy222
tasky

Bentley
Tasky has every advantage in this combat.

Prep-Man
Dick.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Except the longer the fight goes on, the worse it will get for Nightwing, as Tasky has managed to replicate fighting styles after fighting people for a few minutes.

Dick's fighting style may be unorthodox, but Tasky has easily replicated fighting styles that will be a similar level of complexity (Cap, Iron Fist, Elektra many, many others) and has also managed to replicate a fighting style that should be physically impossible for a human being to use, and did it whilst fighting his superhuman opponent.

Taskmaster also have a huge amount of weaponry which he brings to fights, his loadout has contained- Sword (Longsword or Katana), Shield, various firearms, energy shaper, Bow with various trick arrows, etc.

There's also Taskmaster's ability to shift into double speed...

Ok so please if you don't mind, enlighten me. Who has Tasksmaster beaten 1 on 1 (not simply held his own) that deserves recognition and who has beaten him?

Because I'm getting the feeling that Taskmaster is unbeatable. Now as I state this I do not truly believe it. But that's the impression I'm getting from the thread.

Now, AlmightyKfish. Understand that I know taskmaster's abilities well and I've stated that he has the fighting skills of many great fighters from Marvel. But just because he can throw a kick or punch like Steve Rogers dosn't mean he hits just as hard.

You see I already accept the fact that Taskmaster could defeat Dick. But it's not clear and dry. I do not believe that Dick doesn't have what it takes to defeat him. No way. Taskmaster is not superhuman or has an healing factor nor is he just so damn good that someone like Nightwing has no chance at all. And yes he's very, very good, so is Nightwing.

Taskmaster's ability to shift into double speed is just as much of a disadvantage as it is an advantage. Because once again, he isn't superhuman and can't keep it up very long at all. And Nightwing has dodged multiple fast moving objects from different angles at the same time. He's even dodge objects thrown by people with superhuman reflexes.

Marvelknight
And AlmightyKfish, I also wouldn't compare Nightwing's fighting style with any of the characters you stated in your post. The only one who is even similar to nightwing's style is Daredevil. Nightwing isn't easy to predict. It is his agility that keeps Slade on his toes.

Once again, Nightwing has hit Slade with a series of attacks in "Nightwing" #18, and got away. And it wasn't the first time he has escaped from Slade. Now I know that Dick never defeated Deathstroke. But he has held his own against him (Deathstroke is a meta-human after all). To think that he couldn't do so against Taskmaster is demeaning of Nightwing (I'm not saying you are).

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Bentley
Tasky has every advantage in this combat.

Not true at all. Taskmaster has it over Dick in terms of how many fighting skills he has copied and utilizes and his ability to shift into double speed. Dick on the other hand is more resourceful and naturally agile. Dick is stronger and can be unpredictable. I also feel that Nightwing has better equipment (gas/flash pellets, wing-dings coated with poison, night/heat vision technology built in his mask etc).

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Ok so please if you don't mind, enlighten me. Who has Tasksmaster beaten 1 on 1 (not simply held his own) that deserves recognition and who has beaten him?

Because I'm getting the feeling that Taskmaster is unbeatable. Now as I state this I do not truly believe it. But that's the impression I'm getting from the thread.

Now, AlmightyKfish. Understand that I know taskmaster's abilities well and I've stated that he has the fighting skills of many great fighters from Marvel. But just because he can throw a kick or punch like Steve Rogers dosn't mean he hits just as hard.

You see I already accept the fact that Taskmaster could defeat Dick. But it's not clear and dry. I do not believe that Dick doesn't have what it takes to defeat him. No way. Taskmaster is not superhuman or has an healing factor nor is he just so damn good that someone like Nightwing has no chance at all. And yes he's very, very good, so is Nightwing.

Taskmaster's ability to shift into double speed is just as much of a disadvantage as it is an advantage. Because once again, he isn't superhuman and can't keep it up very long at all. And Nightwing has dodged multiple fast moving objects from different angles at the same time. He's even dodge objects thrown by people with superhuman reflexes.

Well, most of Tasky's best feats are him vs a number of characters.
To list a few - Had the upper hand against Cap and Iron Man at the same time, has had the advantage against Iron Man 1v1, has had Cap at his mercy, has toyed with Daredevil, beat Elektra with his eyes closed by perfectly replicated DD's fighting style which threw her off her game, has taken out DP, taken out Spiderman, fought a bunch of avengers at the same time, has killed a guy who not only had spent years preparing to fight him, but also went through intense genetic modification and training in Shi'ar fighting, has blitzed and killed a guy fast enough to catch bullets fired from meters away...

There's pretty much every single showing in his respect thread in the forum if you want more detail, bar his latest mini which I need to add at some point.

SamZED
There's also Cat and Agent X.

Mindset
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Not true at all. Taskmaster has it over Dick in terms of how many fighting skills he has copied and utilizes and his ability to shift into double speed. Dick on the other hand is more resourceful and naturally agile. Dick is stronger and can be unpredictable. I also feel that Nightwing has better equipment (gas/flash pellets, wing-dings coated with poison, night/heat vision technology built in his mask etc). Nah, Dick isn't stronger.

He stomps though. sneer

ExodusCloak
Taskmaster.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mindset
Nah, Dick isn't stronger.

He stomps though. sneer

Yeah I would have to say he really is. He has peak physical strength (not to mention he's in peak physical condition). And has lifted over 900 lbs.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Well, most of Tasky's best feats are him vs a number of characters.
To list a few - Had the upper hand against Cap and Iron Man at the same time, has had the advantage against Iron Man 1v1, has had Cap at his mercy, has toyed with Daredevil, beat Elektra with his eyes closed by perfectly replicated DD's fighting style which threw her off her game, has taken out DP, taken out Spiderman, fought a bunch of avengers at the same time, has killed a guy who not only had spent years preparing to fight him, but also went through intense genetic modification and training in Shi'ar fighting, has blitzed and killed a guy fast enough to catch bullets fired from meters away...

There's pretty much every single showing in his respect thread in the forum if you want more detail, bar his latest mini which I need to add at some point.

Cool. I checked his respect thread and I must say that I'm impressed. But Captain America could have done better than that. From him I expect more. Iron Man as well. But I can't take anything from Tasky. As I said before, Taskmaster can defeat Nightwing. I'm just debating that Dick can take him down as well. And more then 2/10.

I'll give it to Taskmaster 6/10.

jinzin
Taskmaster stomps here..... STOMPS I say.

Mindset
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Yeah I would have to say he really is. He has peak physical strength (not to mention he's in peak physical condition). And has lifted over 900 lbs. Omg that's incredible!

He isn't stronger than TM.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mindset
Omg that's incredible!

He isn't stronger than TM.

So where has it ever been stated that Taskmaster has peak human strength? I really don't need your opinion because I checked and it doesn't say that. He can lift two times his own weight. So omg you're wrong. Either tell me of a time where he's shown that he's stronger or stop with this notion that he is. I have reason to believe that Nightwing is stronger, not that it matters much.

Anything else is a waste of my time. I've already given the win to Taskmaster. Moving on now.

Mindset
Originally posted by Marvelknight
So where has it ever been stated that Taskmaster has peak human strength? I really don't need your opinion because I checked and it doesn't say that. He can lift two times his own weight. So omg you're wrong.

Anything else is a waste of my time. I've already given the win to Taskmaster. Lol at being able to only lift 2 times his weight.

Are you serious?

Bouboumaster
Taskmaster 10/10 if it's h2h, and 8/10 if Dick can use gadgets

-Pr-
Dick is in real trouble here I think. While I know that Dick can often get a bad reputation, he always does his best to rise to the occasion. He gets smacked around a lot, jammed in to places he really doesn't want to be, and is regularly stuck with an ******* for a partner. While I think he'd give it a fair shot, I just don't think Dick is going to get through this without being beaten.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
Dick is in real trouble here I think. While I know that Dick can often get a bad reputation, he always does his best to rise to the occasion. He gets smacked around a lot, jammed in to places he really doesn't want to be, and is regularly stuck with an ******* for a partner. While I think he'd give it a fair shot, I just don't think Dick is going to get through this without being beaten. awegimp

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mindset
Lol at being able to only lift 2 times his weight.

Are you serious?

What's funny to me is how you haven't shown no prof or even tell me of a time where Taskmaster has shown he has peak human strength. This is a debate not a laughing contest. Do you have probable cause to back you claim?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Dick is in real trouble here I think. While I know that Dick can often get a bad reputation, he always does his best to rise to the occasion. He gets smacked around a lot, jammed in to places he really doesn't want to be, and is regularly stuck with an ******* for a partner. While I think he'd give it a fair shot, I just don't think Dick is going to get through this without being beaten.

I agreed with most of your character assessment. But he is in no more trouble than what he's had with Deathstroke. And I put Deathstroke over Taskmaster any day of the week. I can go with Taskmaster coming out on top. But it's not a stomp.

Mindset
Originally posted by Marvelknight
What's funny to me is how you haven't shown no prof or even tell me of a time where Taskmaster has shown he has peak human strength. This is a debate not a laughing contest. Do you have probable cause to back you claim?



I agreed with your character assessment. But he is in no more trouble than what he's had with Deathstroke. And I put Deathstroke over Taskmaster any day of the week. I can go with Taskmaster coming out on top. But it's not a stomp. Yes, I do.

But do you seriously think TM is weaker than a large portion of real world humans?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes, I do.

But do you seriously think TM is weaker than a large portion of real world humans?

No I do not. But I can say the same for Nightwing as well. He's held an elevator car by the cable with people inside. And he's held up rubble from a building set on fire. Can't see no human in the real world doing that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
awegimp

ha-som

Originally posted by Marvelknight
I agreed with most of your character assessment. But he is in no more trouble than what he's had with Deathstroke. And I put Deathstroke over Taskmaster any day of the week. I can go with Taskmaster coming out on top. But it's not a stomp.

confused

Bouboumaster
Anyone who can gives Spider-Man a match shouldn't have any trouble at all with Nightwing.

jinzin
Anyone who can fight two Captain America's simultaneously and not get curbed stomped much less land hits shouldn't have much trouble with nightwing.

Deadline
Originally posted by jinzin
Anyone who can fight two Captain America's simultaneously and not get curbed stomped much less land hits shouldn't have much trouble with nightwing.

Jinzin you are exaggerating. He fought them only breifly, Bucky went off and Cap dropped him to his knees with a knee to the stomache.

jinzin
How am I exaggerating? What I said is what happened.

He landed hits, he fought them simulataneously and he didn't get curbed.

Deadline
Originally posted by jinzin
How am I exaggerating? What I said is what happened.

He landed hits, he fought them simulataneously and he didn't get curbed.

He didn't fight them togther for long. It was very breifly.


Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

This is from the latest issue and is pretty damn impressive. Taskmaster fights Steve and Bucky at the same time, then just Bucky.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z259/almightykfish/Taskmaster%20Respect%20thread/th_2Caps-1.jpghttp://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z259/almightykfish/Taskmaster%20Respect%20thread/th_2Caps-2.jpghttp://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z259/almightykfish/Taskmaster%20Respect%20thread/th_2Caps-3.jpghttp://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z259/almightykfish/Taskmaster%20Respect%20thread/th_2Caps-4.jpghttp://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z259/almightykfish/Taskmaster%20Respect%20thread/th_2Caps-5.jpg
Note how he's deflecting bullets whilst fighting Steve, and the only time either Steve or Bucky tag Tasky is when he's distracted by the other one (throwing sword at Bucky and yelling after Steve when he goes to fight Osborn).
Pretty impressive as we all know how good Cap is, and Bucky is one of the worlds greatest assassins and was reknowned for his h2h skills.

You can clearly see from the fight if he had fought two of them he would have been owned.

jinzin
Originally posted by Deadline
He didn't fight them togther for long. It was very breifly.




You can clearly see from the fight if he had fought two of them he would have been owned.


I'll ask you again.... What part was the Exaggeration?

He fought them both? Yes he did.
He landed hits? Yep, did that too. Disarming Bucky at the same time he was landing one on Cap.
He didn't get curbed?.... Well considering he blocked Bucky's gunfire without knowing Bucky was there, only flush hit was landed by Cap while he was literally facing the other way, and Cap took off basically suggesting that Taskmaster would be a problem for him... yeah think it's safe to say he didn't get curbed there.


I never made any mention about the duration of how long he fought them... I definitely didn't say it WAS long.

But yeah it's me who has the issue understanding posts and arguments huh? Must be hard being the only one on the forum who knows his shi* huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well I'm glad to see you're back to paTROLLing my posts again.... It gets so quiet around here without you sometimes.

Deadline
Originally posted by jinzin
I'll ask you again.... What part was the Exaggeration?

He fought them both? Yes he did.
He landed hits? Yep, did that too. Disarming Bucky at the same time he was landing one on Cap.
He didn't get curbed?.... Well considering he blocked Bucky's gunfire without knowing Bucky was there, only flush hit was landed by Cap while he was literally facing the other way, and Cap took off basically suggesting that Taskmaster would be a problem for him... yeah think it's safe to say he didn't get curbed there.


I never made any mention about the duration of how long he fought them... I definitely didn't say it WAS long.

But yeah it's me who has the issue understanding posts and arguments huh? Must be hard being the only one on the forum who knows his shi* huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well I'm glad to see you're back to paTROLLing my posts again.... It gets so quiet around here without you sometimes.

Thats fine. Tasky holding his own against Cap and Bucky is impressive but its not that big a deal. Of course he didn't get curbed it wasn't a long fight. Yea NW loses, calm down. Just adding my 2 cents (or maybe not).

By the way we are assuming this Dick Grayson at his current lvl of h2h skill?

jinzin
Originally posted by Deadline
Thats fine. Tasky holding his own against Cap and Bucky is impressive but its not that big a deal. Of course he didn't get curbed it wasn't a long fight. Yea NW loses, calm down. Just adding my 2 cents (or maybe not).

You accused me of exaggerating a claim...

I'm asking you where I exaggerated.

It's fine since we both know I didn't... but hey it wouldn't be you if you weren't arguing with me...... just because I guess.

If you're going to troll my posts, then at least try to back up such accusations.. Simple as that.

StiltmanFTW
[email protected] patrolling

Tasky wins.

Deadline
Originally posted by jinzin
You accused me of exaggerating a claim...

I'm asking you where I exaggerated.

It's fine since we both know I didn't... but hey it wouldn't be you if you weren't arguing with me...... just because I guess.

If you're going to troll my posts, then at least try to back up such accusations.. Simple as that.

My point is that the feat isn't that big a deal. No you didn't state how long the fight was but it doesn't matter. I'm not entirely sure if that proves that Tasky could beat NW solely based on that.

jinzin
Originally posted by Deadline
My point is that the feat isn't that big a deal. No you didn't state how long the fight was but it doesn't matter. I'm not entirely sure if that proves that Tasky could beat NW solely based on that.

No your point was that I was exaggerating.. That was your initial claim.


Do you think Nightwing could replicate that level a feat a majority of the time?

Deadline
Originally posted by jinzin
No your point was that I was exaggerating.. That was your initial claim.

and thats why its an exaggeration, the feat isn't all that.

Originally posted by jinzin

Do you think Nightwing could replicate that level a feat a majority of the time?

Why are you assuming Taskmaster could based on the fact hes only done it once?

jinzin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
[email protected] patrolling

Tasky wins.
thumbsup

jinzin
Originally posted by Deadline
and thats why its an exaggeration, the feat isn't all that.

What the f**k?

So my statements are an exaggeration because YOU don't think the feat's impressive? confused

Should I link you a definition for what the word means?



Originally posted by Deadline
Why are you assuming Taskmaster could based on the fact hes only done it once?

He's done it 1 out of 1 times... that's the majority of the time's he's tried it. 100%....
I mean we could always reference the ol' Avengers stuff when he humbled Cap back in the day as well when he had backup again if you want but that's a digression.


Now again, is that a feat you think Nightwing could pull off a majority of the time?

Deadline
I'll give it to TM 6/10. Theres no reason why it couldn't be 5/10 or even 6/10 to Dick. Bucky wasn't doing to badly against TM and TM can be a coward. It also depends on what TM is packing.

Deadline
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

So my statements are an exaggeration because YOU don't think the feat's impressive? confused

Should I link you a definition for what the word means?


That fits the defintion of what an exaggeration is...here we go. You know it doesn't have to be only concerned with finite concepts like time etc but relative ones like opinion.

I'm allowed to have an opinion ( within reason).



Originally posted by jinzin

He's done it 1 out of 1 times... that's the majority of the time's he's tried it. 100%....

Jinzin the point is that if TMs done it once it doesn't mean he can do it again. Anybody can have really good feats once.

Originally posted by jinzin


I mean we could always reference the ol' Avengers stuff when he humbled Cap back in the day as well when he had backup again if you want but that's a digression.

Iron Man isn't as skillful as Bukcy or Cap and TM clearly isn't that good anymore.

Originally posted by jinzin



Now again, is that a feat you think Nightwing could pull off a majority of the time?

Don't need to answer because of the reasons I've already given.

jinzin
Originally posted by Deadline
That fits the defintion of what an exaggeration is...here we go. You know it doesn't have to be only concerned with finite concepts like time etc but relative ones like opinion.

I'm allowed to have an opinion ( within reason).
WHAT fits the definition of an exaggeration?

I made statements of what Taskmaster did.... He DID everything I stated.

But because YOU don't think it was impressive you called those statements an exaggeration.....
WHERE did I exaggerate?

No, you don't get to have an opinion on what the definition of exaggeration is... Or accusation for that matter.





Originally posted by Deadline
Jinzin the point is that if TMs done it once it doesn't mean he can do it again. Anybody can have really good feats once.



Iron Man isn't as skillful as Bukcy or Cap and TM clearly isn't that good anymore.
He's done it 100% of the time he's tried it.
TM isn't that good anymore... What the f**k?
Read the current TM series.



Originally posted by Deadline
Don't need to answer because of the reasons I've already given.


I'd really like one though... stop dodging the question, do you think Nightwing could pull that off a majority of the time?
Orrrr you can cop out like a little bit*h as per the usual.

Tha C-Master
Man, when's the wedding?

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Man, when's the wedding?

well I keep waiting for the proposal.... but y'know Zone, he likes to dance around the issue.... just like in this thread.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
well I keep waiting for the proposal.... but y'know Zone, he likes to dance around the issue.... just like in this thread. Fight the good fight and don't give up...

Anyways I think I'd give the majority to Mr. T.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.