Silver Surfer/Ronan vs Gladiator/Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
mad stick out tongue big grin

zopzop
Ronan is the weak link in Team 1. Team 2 for the health majority. 6/10

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

guy222
t 2 wins

vince_slice
Doesn't Surfer already know about Gladiator's radiation weakness?

*edit: http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/998/galactusthedevourer518no4.jpg

Bouboumaster
Team 1, since Surfer knows about Gladiator's weakness, and recently trashed Beta Ray Bill.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
, and recently trashed Beta Ray Bill.

when was this??

zopzop
Originally posted by vince_slice
Doesn't Surfer already know about Gladiator's radiation weakness?

*edit: http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/998/galactusthedevourer518no4.jpg

Damn, that does change things. He could irradiate Glads then trash BRB.

Ok reverse it, Team 1 6/10. Ronan is useless IMHO. So it's Surfer vs Team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
when was this?? Godhunter.

Black bolt z
Team 2.

Ronan won't be much help (at least before annihilators comes out) and surfer isn't soloing.

-Pr-
If Ronan can hang long enough with whoever he fights, Norrin can put down the other soon enough. Team 1 imo.

guy222
ronan isn't gonna hang with glads or beta

team 2 wins

stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2 wins.

Surfer's overrated by the way. He isn't putting down Bill before Gladiator puts down Ronan.

zopzop
RageofOlympus

But Glads is the weak link. Surfer knows his weakness. Irradiate Glads then it's two on one vs Bill. I don't think Bill can take Surfer solo let alone with a distraction (Ronan).

Slaanesh
Originally posted by -Pr-
If Ronan can hang long enough with whoever he fights, Norrin can put down the other soon enough. Team 1 imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop
RageofOlympus

But Glads is the weak link. Surfer knows his weakness. Irradiate Glads then it's two on one vs Bill. I don't think Bill can take Surfer solo let alone with a distraction (Ronan).

Fair enough. Even though I think Gladiator would match up with Ronan consistently, there's a decent chance of Surfer weakening Gladiator while quickly zooming away from Bill or something.

Team 1 or split.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
RageofOlympus

But Glads is the weak link. Surfer knows his weakness. Irradiate Glads then it's two on one vs Bill. I don't think Bill can take Surfer solo let alone with a distraction (Ronan). I think Ronan will be more the a distraction.

but sadly not much sad. Hopefully he gets some good showings in Annihilators.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2 wins.

Surfer's overrated by the way. He isn't putting down Bill before Gladiator puts down Ronan. Did you miss godhunter ?

D_Dude1210
Yeah. Looks like a Sufer-rad blast w/c would weakend Glads considerably. Ronan could prolly see the signature of this attack, copy it with the Universal weapon and just continue bathing Glads with it while Surfer takes on BRB...

Team 1 wins.

Edit. However, if T1 would simply engage in a pure fight w/ no weakness exploit, T2 would win a vast majority (9/10) after a good fight.

WhiteWitchKing
Team 2 wins. Bill would just block Surfer's attack and redirect it back at Surfer and Ronan. Gladiator breaks Surfer's board with a blitz and smashes Ronan's head in. But seriously now, Bill and Gladiator blast the sh!t out of the other team and then jump them. Ronan gets knocked away by Gladiator while Surfer eats Stormbreaker again. Team stomps Surfer before Ronan gets back into the fight.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Team 2 wins. Bill would just block Surfer's attack and redirect it back at Surfer and Ronan. Gladiator breaks Surfer's board with a blitz and smashes Ronan's head in. But seriously now, Bill and Gladiator blast the sh!t out of the other team and then jump them. Ronan gets knocked away by Gladiator while Surfer eats Stormbreaker again. Team stomps Surfer before Ronan gets back into the fight.

CIS would make it so Glads would engage in H2H rather than cower behind BRB. He'd likely rush in and get zapped by the Surfer (who via his personality would do it, too) and then get weakened enough for the Surfer to take down BRB.

celeyhyga17
The weakness exploitation will not be as debilitating against a team.. Ronan is the weakest of the two teams.

Team 2 for a slight majority 5.5/10

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
CIS would make it so Glads would engage in H2H rather than cower behind BRB. He'd likely rush in and get zapped by the Surfer (who via his personality would do it, too) and then get weakened enough for the Surfer to take down BRB.

CIS would make it so that Ronan would try to engage in hammer to combat with Bill only to find out that himself is no Stardust and is sent to the Kree infirmary within minutes. Then it's Bill and Surfer again and it's a toss unless Surfer decides to cheap Bill in the back again. Also that's one scenerio, if every fight had Surfer exploiting that weakness but that assumes Gladiator would charge in every fight while Bill just follows behind. Most of the time I see them both jumping at Surfer and going for him. With the way Bill fights, he'd go for Surfer wreck him as soon as the fight starts. Team two takes this more likely with Ronan being the weak here when going up against either Bill or Gladiator.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
CIS would make it so that Ronan would try to engage in hammer to combat with Bill only to find out that himself is no Stardust and is sent to the Kree infirmary within minutes. Then it's Bill and Surfer again and it's a toss unless Surfer decides to cheap Bill in the back again. Also that's one scenerio, if every fight had Surfer exploiting that weakness but that assumes Gladiator would charge in every fight while Bill just follows behind. Most of the time I see them both jumping at Surfer and going for him. With the way Bill fights, he'd go for Surfer wreck him as soon as the fight starts. Team two takes this more likely with Ronan being the weak here when going up against either Bill or Gladiator.

Surfer would get to Glads via a rad blast before BRB and Ronan can get to melee range. I do 100% agree that Ronan wouldn't last too long but he'd certainly last longer than a rad-weakend Glads does vs the Surfer.

Edit. It's funny how ppl still imply that the Surfer only won cuz of a cheap-shot. :-P

axelraptor
Team 1 7/10

D_Dude1210
I realllllyyy don't know how some ppl can consider BRB vs SS "a toss" after the fight they had in Godhunter... :-/

Boggles the mind.....

Bouboumaster
Surfer makes either Glad or BRB his *****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.