Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ballerina
I googled killer movies and this place showed up. I've never really been on a message board but this could be fun smile

K.Diddy
beer Nice to meet you

Ballerina
Nice to meet you too smile

immaturerainbow
Hello.
Your the one who likes cheetos! smile I approve, welcome!

I found this place in like 2004! Haha, I was browsing up avatar the last air bender. (I was a youngin' then)

Jackson999
HI. I love to tell you about myself. I have did bachelor in Information Technology. From five years I am doing job as PHP web developer in multinational company.

Paul999
Hello World I am Paul. and I am new to this forum. I really like this forum. No I will be regular reader of this forum site.

narutoisthebest
Welcome I just joined yesterday haha

Ballerina
Wow half the people to welcome me have been restricted...

The Red
Welcome. I recently returned myself. New users are often banned because they don't know how to post correctly.

Enjoy your stay.

Nicolebok1
Hello everyone I am Nicole Bok and I am new to this forum. I really like this forum. Mostly threads are informative and discussion is quite interesting.

Ballerina
Originally posted by The Red
Welcome. I recently returned myself. New users are often banned because they don't know how to post correctly.

Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for the welcoming

Darth Piggott
Hi I'm new to. I found this site the same way lol. Welcome

Elfan Vaneston
I'm also new to this place welcome.

Edna Witch
I'm clearly not new but have been MIA for the last 8 years so howdy all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.