PC Darkseid vs Atum the Godeater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins.

Sin I AM
atum...............but im biased

Prep-Man
Good fight. I can see it going either way.

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
atum...............but im biased as em i. plus the fact that his main power is to defeat and eat gods makes it somewhat easier to justify my biased.

Prep-Man
Didn't Atum die because he was overloaded? PC Darkseid has thousands of gods absorbed into him throughout history. Plus he also casually absorbed Mordru, upon others. He could also do the same to Atum.

quanchi112
Atum wins.

King Castle
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't Atum die because he was overloaded? PC Darkseid has thousands of gods absorbed into him throughout history. Plus he also casually absorbed Mordru, upon others. He could also do the same to Atum. it was a skrull and it was her multi constant changing nature.

one could say didnt DS get shot by a bullet?
(context).

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Castle
it was a skrull and it was her multi constant changing nature.

one could say didnt DS get shot by a bullet?
(context). thumb up

Prep-Man
PC DS got shot by a bullet?

quanchi112
PC DS got shot by a bullet? You used gds showings earlier which isn't precrisis Ds either.

Prep-Man
PC DS also absorbed gods into himself and GDS is closer to his power levels. He did battle PC Mon-El/Superboy, etc...

quanchi112
PC DS also absorbed gods into himself and GDS is closer to his power levels. He did battle PC Mon-El/Superboy, etc... You cited Mordru which is a gds showing. I myself see gds as the greatest darkseid showing under his own power, ever. That's not pc Seid.

Prep-Man
It's really not out of his realm of power.

quanchi112
It's really not out of his realm of power. You can't use future showings of Seid as showings for pc Seid.

Prep-Man
That was a weaker Seid. Like I said, it's not out of the realm.

quanchi112
That was a weaker Seid. Like I said, it's not out of the realm. Based on his feats I would say that's a throw away line. Still not usable.

Prep-Man
agree to disagree.

quanchi112
agree to disagree. You still can't use these showings that isn't up for debate.

Uriel005
Honestly I have to go with Atum especially if he goes to Gorge level after noming on DS fists for a while.

Black bolt z
Atum has the power to absorb gods right? DS is a god. He loses this fight.

ares834
Meh. Thats a no-limits fallacy. You wouldn't say Atum could absorb Chaos King would you?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by ares834
Meh. Thats a no-limits fallacy. You wouldn't say Atum could absorb Chaos King would you? IS CK even a god?

And not to mention that Classic Atum is probably stronger the DS.

ares834
I thought so....

Regardless I agree Atum takes a majority. However, saying Atum absorbs DS is oversimplifing it IMO.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by ares834
I thought so....

Regardless I agree Atum takes a majority. However, saying Atum absorbs DS is oversimplifing it IMO. Not saying thats how he will win.

But DS is a god. A new god and the god of evil. So while he won't nessacarily do it it seems like a viable option.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not saying thats how he will win.

But DS is a god. A new god and the god of evil. So while he won't nessacarily do it it seems like a viable option.

What's stopping DS from absorbing Atum? Same could be said for DS.

Black bolt z
What's stopping DS from absorbing Atum? Same could be said for DS. Who has DS absorbed on Atum power level confused?

Prep-Man
Who has DS absorbed on Atum power level confused?

Mordru effortlessly. And that was a weaker version of DS. And thousands of gods according to one issue.

Black bolt z
Mordru effortlessly. And that was a weaker version of DS. And thousands of gods according to one issue. He did?

Was the thousands of gods in DOTNG?

Prep-Man
He did?

Was the thousands of gods in DOTNG?

Nah, this was much older. It was just a statement, but it said DS absorbed (through time, of course) thousands of pantheons. He can steal power.

One of Miracle's quotes was something like. " There are gods and then their is Darkseid".

BTW, not saying DS wins, but it won't be easy for Atum.

-K-M-

Black bolt z
Nah, this was much older. It was just a statement, but it said DS absorbed (through time, of course) thousands of pantheons. He can steal power.

One of Miracle's quotes was something like. " There are gods and then their is Darkseid".

BTW, not saying DS wins, but it won't be easy for Atum. Not saying it will be either.

I'd give Atum like 7/10.

Prep-Man
BTW, PC DS was so fast, he easily evaded a speeding Superman.

Colossus-Big C
BTW, PC DS was so fast, he easily evaded a speeding Superman. Atum is FTL wink

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1251176-iron_man_annual_10__55_.jpg

the Darkone
Atum the God Eater/ Demogorge is the ultimate God eater, PC Darkseid is going down hard. Atum golden form is more powerful than Odin, Zeus, And Vishnu combine and greater council of Sky-Fathers.

quanchi112
Mordru effortlessly. And that was a weaker version of DS. And thousands of gods according to one issue. That's not canon for precrisis Ds so you can't use that. No way Ds is absorbing Atum. LOL at the thought of it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Atum is FTL wink

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1251176-iron_man_annual_10__55_.jpg

Hmm, has he speed blitzed anyone?

the Darkone
Hmm, has he speed blitzed anyone?

No he hasn't but he beats the sh** out them then absorb them. Chthon alone is greater than any sky father and he and Set where running for there lives.

superbatman86
Lightspeed is like standing still to PC characters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by superbatman86
Lightspeed is like standing still to PC characters. To pc Darkseid ?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by superbatman86
Lightspeed is like standing still to PC characters. "FTL"
from the looks of it, he flew from the sun to earth in 1 second

Colossus-Big C
Based on the ohotmu

when Demogorge released all of his energy to revert back to Atum it pretty much created all the Godly energy that created all the current pantheons of gods, the skyfathers the earth related Demons and hell lords including mephisto (although mepshisto origin has been retconned)
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3981/annualthor10page6.jpg

just to show how powerful he is in just "Atum" form , the egyptions mistaked odin for a reincarnation of "Atum" and the gap from atum to demogorge is as big as the gap from banner to hulk as have been said

How is PC Darkseid going to beat someone who is supposed to be more powerful than all of earths magical dietys combine at his peak?

Gecko4lif
Pc DS is the Atum of Dc. Except Evil.

I give it to Ds via strategy and tech rather than simple raw power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.