Odin Force Thor/Bor vs Current Hulk/The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This Thor from JMS run in which he had the Odin power.

No bfr.

Who wins.

Black bolt z
Team 1 stomps.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team 1 stomps. Based on?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Based on? Wait confused. This is OF thor right? Not King thor.

OK team still for a high majority. Everyone on team 1 is stronger then everyone on team 2.

Nihilist
Wait confused. This is OF thor right? Not King thor.

OK team still for a high majority. Everyone on team 1 is stronger then everyone on team 2. What feats does OF Thor have that make you think so.

Black bolt z
What feats does OF Thor have that make you think so. Makes me think what? That he is stronger then an individual void and hulk by themselves?

Nihilist
Makes me think what? That he is stronger then an individual void and hulk by themselves? What showings make you think hes stronger.

Black bolt z
What showings make you think hes stronger. Then who? I believe he is stronger then void and hulk by themselves. Not together. If thats what your asking.

Nihilist
Then who? I believe he is stronger then void and hulk by themselves. Not together. If thats what your asking. What makes you think OF Thor is stronger than the Void or Hulk, what feats lead you to believe this, is what im asking.

Sin I AM
he cant think of any because OF Thor didnt have any feats that set him apart from his regular self, and Bor really didnt impress at all

the Darkone
OF Thor defeated Destroyer should be enough. Asgardian Destroyer >> Void>> current Hulk.

bbrem123
team 2 void is above everybody here and cant die

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
team 2 void is above everybody here and cant die laughing out loud

bbrem123
laughing out loud

why troll?

u havnt answered nihilist's question yet either...u have no knowledge to even be debating in this thread

Badabing
Originally posted by the Darkone
OF Thor defeated Destroyer should be enough. Asgardian Destroyer >> Void>> current Hulk. I think you have Hulk in the exact opposite ranking he should be! g_hulkOriginally posted by bbrem123
team 2 void is above everybody here and cant die darthvadur

Black bolt z
why troll?

u havnt answered nihilist's question yet either...u have no knowledge to even be debating in this thread Someone else answered my question.Originally posted by the Darkone
OF Thor defeated Destroyer should be enough. Asgardian Destroyer >> Void>> current Hulk.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Badabing
darthvadur

starwars ull never win

the Darkone
I think you have Hulk in the exact opposite ranking he should be! g_hulk darthvadur

If u think the hulk is over Destroyer, then you been drinking too much no expression .

bbrem123
Someone else answered my question.

what make destroyer above void and hulk??

im asking you black bolt....please answer

oo wait u will probably just wait for somebody else to answer cuz you dont kno

iceman24567
Team one

Black bolt z

im asking you black bolt....please answer

oo wait u will probably just wait for somebody else to answer cuz you dont kno The fact that he has beaten thor before, hes nigh indestructable, etc.

Badabing
starwars ull never win laughing out loud

duryodaOriginally posted by the Darkone
If u think the hulk is over Destroyer, then you been drinking too much no expression . If you think Hulk isn't over Destroyer, then you haven't been drinking enough!bnone

durink

Black bolt z
laughing out loud

duryoda If you think Hulk isn't over Destroyer, then you haven't been drinking enough!bnone

durink How did I know you would say that and post that big no expression pic?

guy222
t 2

Badabing
How did I know you would say that and post that big no expression pic? Because you spend your spare time stalking me on KMC. messed

Slaanesh
Originally posted by the Darkone

he defeat the destroyer by summoning Balder soul out of it..he didn't overpower it..the Destroyer have the upper hand..

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Nihilist
Someone else answered my question. Bullshit you dont know do you, and Thor didnt beat the Destroyer down he removed the soul inside the Destroyer.

Black bolt z
Bullshit you dont know do you, and Thor didnt beat the Destroyer down he removed the soul inside the Destroyer. Why would I bother typing i if it was already answered by the time I saw it?

And how he beat it is irrelevant.

Team 1 stomps.

quanchi112
Why would I bother typing i if it was already answered by the time I saw it?

And how he beat it is irrelevant.

Team 1 stomps. How do they defeat the Void ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
How do they defeat the Void ? By beating him down.

quanchi112
By beating him down. He reforms and keeps coming back.

Black bolt z
He reforms and keeps coming back. They beat him down again.

quanchi112
They beat him down again. They will eventually burn out of energy.

Black bolt z
They will eventually burn out of energy. Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. Thor only has a portion of the odinforce and this requires a sleep at one point to charge up. Rulk beat down odinpowered Thor and took his hammer. LOL.

Bor was killed by Thor and neither are anywhere near Void levels.

PillarofOsiris
The Hulk fought the Destroyer armor before. The Destroyer was inhabited by Maestro. He was badly beaten, until he realized that Maestro and him shared the same soul, and then he took control of the Destroy and made it beat itself up. That wouldn't happen under normal circumstances.

Black bolt z
Thor only has a portion of the odinforce and this requires a sleep at one point to charge up. Rulk beat down odinpowered Thor and took his hammer. LOL.

Bor was killed by Thor and neither are anywhere near Void levels. Rulk also punches out a watcher and killed someone thats unkillable.

And i'm sure there are many people that would beg to differ.

PillarofOsiris
Thor only has a portion of the odinforce and this requires a sleep at one point to charge up. Rulk beat down odinpowered Thor and took his hammer. LOL.

Bor was killed by Thor and neither are anywhere near Void levels.

Rulk beat down the Grandmaster, killed the Silver Surfer, and KO'ed the Watcher. Thor came back and beat Rulk into an inch of his life, before, in Red Hulk's words, Hulk saved his life. Non-Odinforce Thor has also recently beaten down the Red Hulk as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
The Hulk fought the Destroyer armor before. The Destroyer was inhabited by Maestro. He was badly beaten, until he realized that Maestro and him shared the same soul, and then he took control of the Destroy and made it beat itself up. That wouldn't happen under normal circumstances. Rulk was never losing though.

Rulk also punches out a watcher and killed someone thats unkillable.

And i'm sure there are many people that would beg to differ. Who did he kill that's unkillable ? I mean punching out a watcher isn't that impressive imo.

Rulk beat down the Grandmaster, killed the Silver Surfer, and KO'ed the Watcher. Thor came back and beat Rulk into an inch of his life, before, in Red Hulk's words, Hulk saved his life. Non-Odinforce Thor has also recently beaten down the Red Hulk as well. Thor won due to a cheapshot while he was fighting the hulk. Hardly a fair fight. One on one Rulk owned him.

PillarofOsiris
Rulk was never losing though.

Who did he kill that's unkillable ? I mean punching out a watcher isn't that impressive imo.

Thor won due to a cheapshot while he was fighting the hulk. Hardly a fair fight. One on one Rulk owned him.

How many times has Hulk "beaten" Thor via a sucker punch? (when I say beaten, I mean, knocking Thor down and running away). Either way, Rulk caught Thor by surprise in their first fight also. And Thor wasn't even using any Odin Force in that fight regardless.

quanchi112
How many times has Hulk "beaten" Thor via a sucker punch? (when I say beaten, I mean, knocking Thor down and running away). Either way, Rulk caught Thor by surprise in their first fight also. And Thor wasn't even using any Odin Force in that fight regardless. There's no proof he wasn't using it only a thor backed would say that he lost the portion later when he fixed his hammer.

Thor only beat him with the Hulk's aid and a sucker hammer toss. Rulk was tanking Thor's odinforce blows like nothing the first fight when it was fair and one on one.

Black bolt z
Rulk was never losing though.

Who did he kill that's unkillable ? I mean punching out a watcher isn't that impressive imo.

Thor won due to a cheapshot while he was fighting the hulk. Hardly a fair fight. One on one Rulk owned him. He killed the Grandmaster. Elder of the universe and unkillable as death rejected them just like she rejected thanos. They couldn't get any more immortal. Death would not have them.

PillarofOsiris
There's no proof he wasn't using it only a thor backed would say that he lost the portion later when he fixed his hammer.

Thor only beat him with the Hulk's aid and a sucker hammer toss. Rulk was tanking Thor's odinforce blows like nothing the first fight when it was fair and one on one.

According to Loeb, Thor thought he was fighting Green Hulk (I'd post a link but the site won't let me. But check the fight for yourself also, Rulk says, "I get it, you think I'm the Hulk"wink, and according to Loeb, Thor tends to hold back, and after Thor got knocked around a bit, he made the decision to not hold back, and subsequently pummeled Rulk by the character's own admission almost to death.

Thor actually in overall context ends up looking kinda okay. Bear in mind, Rulk also knocked out a Watcher, killed Silver Surfer, and Hulk, and Namor, Dr Strange, Terrax and an Elder of the Universe. Loeb expressly wanted to use Thor, because Thor has power. If you want people to think a character is powerful, the fastest way is make them look good against Thor, Hulk or Silver Surfer, looking good can be a temporary thing as well, and lots of characters launch their 'careers' this way, Wonder Man did as well.

quanchi112
According to Loeb, Thor thought he was fighting Green Hulk (I'd post a link but the site won't let me. But check the fight for yourself also, Rulk says, "I get it, you think I'm the Hulk"wink, and according to Loeb, Thor tends to hold back, and after Thor got knocked around a bit, he made the decision to not hold back, and subsequently pummeled Rulk by the character's own admission almost to death.

Thor actually in overall context ends up looking kinda okay. Bear in mind, Rulk also knocked out a Watcher, killed Silver Surfer, and Hulk, and Namor, Dr Strange, Terrax and an Elder of the Universe. Loeb expressly wanted to use Thor, because Thor has power. If you want people to think a character is powerful, the fastest way is make them look good against Thor, Hulk or Silver Surfer, looking good can be a temporary thing as well, and lots of characters launch their 'careers' this way, Wonder Man did as well. Yes, he didn;t hold back and started the fight with a cheapshot hammer toss from an odin powered Thor which is a big deal.

The Surfer was a noob making it not as impressive and I have seen watchers disintegrated by attacks that didn't even ko Annihilus.

PillarofOsiris
Yes, he didn;t hold back and started the fight with a cheapshot hammer toss from an odin powered Thor which is a big deal.

The Surfer was a noob making it not as impressive and I have seen watchers disintegrated by attacks that didn't even ko Annihilus.

So what are your excuses for everyone else he beat?

quanchi112
So what are your excuses for everyone else he beat? Mainly cheapshotting before they even knew what was happening. He did that a lot to even his own teammates.

PillarofOsiris
It didn't look to me like he cheap-shotted the Grandmaster.

quanchi112
It didn't look to me like he cheap-shotted the Grandmaster. From what I recall he did just that but it's been a while.

PillarofOsiris
Not only that, but Sentry/Void was taken out by the Hellacarrier. If the Avengers had wanted, they could have killed him right there.

PillarofOsiris
From what I recall he did just that but it's been a while.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4296/grandmaster.jpg

*I guess I have enough posts now to post a link.*

quanchi112
Not only that, but Sentry/Void was taken out by the Hellacarrier. If the Avengers had wanted, they could have killed him right there. He was taken out by the helicarrier it served as the plot device which caused his bob persona to come to. Bob then wanted to die and made Thor do so. Every time the Void shows up he goes away only when he wants to.

PillarofOsiris
He was taken out by the helicarrier it served as the plot device which caused his bob persona to come to.

As I said earlier, Rulk beating Thor was to serve the plot to show how powerful Rulk was.

quanchi112
As I said earlier, Rulk beating Thor was to serve the plot to show how powerful Rulk was. Showing he can beat odinpowered Thor I agree. I never said Tho rcan't ever beat him but despite his odinforce Rulk still had the goods or power to best him.

PillarofOsiris
And again, I didn't see Thor using any OF powers in that fight. I have no doubt Rulk would beat Odin in a straight up slugfest if Loeb had been writing it.

quanchi112
And again, I didn't see Thor using any OF powers in that fight. I have no doubt Rulk would beat Odin in a straight up slugfest if Loeb had been writing it. It makes him more powerful which he was. He didn't lose it till afterwards. Accept it. Rulk like you said had crazy beatdowns and beating up Thor with a portion of it isn't that far out there considering what else he did in this first 6 issues.

PillarofOsiris
It makes him more powerful which he was. He didn't lose it till afterwards. Accept it. Rulk like you said had crazy beatdowns and beating up Thor with a portion of it isn't that far out there considering what else he did in this first 6 issues.

Accept what? I'm not sure what your problem is here. How much more powerful is OF Thor than normal Thor? Not very. He only had a fraction of the OF, and it was really only used or mentioned occasionally as a plot device. What's funny is non-Odin Force Thor beat the crap out of the Red Hulk recently.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Don't call him Odin Force powered Thor. I hate that so much. F*ck Breevort for introducing that. It was pretty clear that Thor was not treated any different. Even the inter dialogue utilized with the fight with Bor doesn't match up with Prime #5.

I thought it was made clear that Thor/Rulk were peers even back then by the way. Thor was utilized for the sole purpose of making Rulk looking like a credible threat though.

quanchi112
Accept what? I'm not sure what your problem is here. How much more powerful is OF Thor than normal Thor? Not very. He only had a fraction of the OF, and it was really only used or mentioned occasionally as a plot device. What's funny is non-Odin Force Thor beat the crap out of the Red Hulk recently. I have no problem with that. I mean wolverine held his own against rulk so past the first 6 issues where loeb tried making his mark he seemed to calm down with the rulk nonsense.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember the interview with Loeb. F*cking bastard was going to have Rulk smash Thor with Mjolnir one way or another. Thank god the space excuse was given thanks to Breevort.

Sirius77

Are you being serious?

bbrem123
Originally posted by Sirius77
Are you being serious?

u can answer the question if u want....asking if im serious is pretty stupid there buddy

Sirius77
u can answer the question if u want....asking if im serious is pretty stupid there buddy

What puts the destroyer over void or Hulk? Here let me rephrase that. What puts hulk or void over something that was built by skyfathers to protect them?You're either dickriding hulk for all he's worth or actually believe that the ****in sentry actually beat Owen without rampant jobbing on Owen's side and massive levels of PIS on the writer's side. Either way, you're the one who's asking this question legitimately, not me. That says enough. I don't feel the need to revert to Ad Hominem in an attempt at impression management.

Also, if you want a serious answer maybe you should ask who's in the destroyer armor instead of just being ambiguous. erm

quanchi112
Are you being serious? The Void would defeat the destroyer armor.

bbrem123
What puts the destroyer over void or Hulk? Here let me rephrase that. What puts hulk or void over something that was built by skyfathers to protect them?You're either dickriding hulk for all he's worth or actually believe that the ****in sentry actually beat Owen without rampant jobbing on Owen's side and massive levels of PIS on the writer's side. Either way, you're the one who's asking this question legitimately, not me. That says enough. I don't feel the need to revert to Ad Hominem in an attempt at impression management.

Also, if you want a serious answer maybe you should ask who's in the destroyer armor instead of just being ambiguous. erm

it wont matter whos in the armor void is beyond it...just cuz u dont like a feat doesnt mean u can dismiss it.

keep trying tho

Sirius77
With who inside of it is what I'm asking? @ Quan.

EDIT.

Sirius77
it wont matter whos in the armor void is beyond it...just cuz u dont like a feat doesnt mean u can dismiss it.

keep trying tho

Doesn't matter who? Let's say Odin. Is he above that?

So then Thanos getting beat by squirrel girl makes absolute sense then. Okay.

Sure. I'll keep trying. smile

quanchi112
With who inside of it is what I'm asking? @ Quan.

EDIT. What ?

Badabing
Why is there so much antagonism in this thread? If you make claims be prepared to back them up.

If people can't agree then move on.

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thank god the space excuse was given thanks to Breevort.

laughing out loud Looks like a love hate relationship!

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he cant think of any because OF Thor didnt have any feats that set him apart from his regular self, and Bor really didnt impress at all Odinforce Thor tanked a destoryer beam at close range and didn't even get phase as to where classic thor was killed by the same ray.

Then you have odinforce Thor take out the Super skrull that raped BRB with ease someone that was on classic Thor level .

Then you have the Bor fight. Bor was strong enough to one shot a high herald and Odinforce Thor survived tha tblow and later killed him great feat not to mentiom odin himself was under Bor while he was around which is imp[ressive in it own right.

Odinforce Thor was a beast let alone BOr and Odin heck void couldn't even take out a weakened standard Thor who stalemate void

DarkOdin

keep trying tho Void couldn't put down a weakened Thor and your saying he is above the destroyer laughing out loud

bbrem123
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Void couldn't put down a weakened Thor and your saying he is above the destroyer laughing out loud

void was destroying thor and the rest of the avengers...destroyed loki with norn stone like he was a fly...made MM look like a chump and can regenerate from any injury..void was only beaten by bob...read the story next time...thanks

Slaanesh
Odinforce Thor tanked a destoryer beam at close range and didn't even get phase as to where classic thor was killed by the same ray.

Then you have odinforce Thor take out the Super skrull that raped BRB with ease someone that was on classic Thor level .

thor didn't tank the blast..he block it with mjolnir..Thor even say that the blast would nearly kill him if he drop his defense..

with ease??u need to read it again..the super skrull was doing good until the warrior three jump in and stab her..there was no taking out with ease in that fight..

Sin I AM
Void couldn't put down a weakened Thor and your saying he is above the destroyer laughing out loud

Void wasnt trying to put him down

quanchi112
Void couldn't put down a weakened Thor and your saying he is above the destroyer laughing out loud Void was hammering Thor and you know Thor isn't going to die since he just came back so we always knew he was surviving this.

The point is Thor has faced Void twice and is useless against him. Void went away when he chose to both times.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Void wasnt trying to put him down roll eyes (sarcastic) Never heard that one on the battle

DarkOdin
Void was hammering Thor and you know Thor isn't going to die since he just came back so we always knew he was surviving this.

The point is Thor has faced Void twice and is useless against him. Void went away when he chose to both times. Mor elike void and weaken Thor were hammering each other. and Then pissed off Thor wasted void could of void regerate yes he could of. however that counts as of a win for Thor in a forum fight

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Slaanesh
thor didn't tank the blast..he block it with mjolnir..Thor even say that the blast would nearly kill him if he drop his defense..

with ease??u need to read it again..the super skrull was doing good until the warrior three jump in and stab her..there was no taking out with ease in that fight.. Thor didn't block it wiht mjolnir he took the blast he used mjolnir to cast the soals out of destoryer he said he wasn't sure if he could survive the blast but he had to do it.

quanchi112
Mor elike void and weaken Thor were hammering each other. and Then pissed off Thor wasted void could of void regerate yes he could of. however that counts as of a win for Thor in a forum fight No, it doesn't count as a win. Bob made him kill him and the writer stated the only reason he didn't come back is because he didn't want to.

That's a character forcing another to beat him due to his own underlying guilt for his actions.

You also forget it was an entire team vs. Void and muddy up the context.

DarkOdin
No, it doesn't count as a win. Bob made him kill him and the writer stated the only reason he didn't come back is because he didn't want to.

That's a character forcing another to beat him due to his own underlying guilt for his actions.

You also forget it was an entire team vs. Void and muddy up the context. No bon wanted to die yes but void didn't and bob only kept void and himself from coming back. Void been destroyed by being dropped into the sun Thor's lighting put sentry/void down. Heck thor one shotted him at the start. Then poor old void was weakened just by killing off Ares for crying out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
No bon wanted to die yes but void didn't and bob only kept void and himself from coming back. Void been destroyed by being dropped into the sun Thor's lighting put sentry/void down. Heck thor one shotted him at the start. Then poor old void was weakened just by killing off Ares for crying out loud laughing out loud He was screaming for Thor to kill him as the Void. smile

The later point means in this situation he was weakened and vulnerable meaning without killing Ares Thor can't beat him anyways. This ultimately is the ultimate thor killer argument.

Anywho it's from a what if and isn't canon.

Slaanesh
Thor didn't block it wiht mjolnir he took the blast he used mjolnir to cast the soals out of destoryer he said he wasn't sure if he could survive the blast but he had to do it.

well..he did block it with mjolnir first..before he took to the sky..he tank it for a mere moment..nothing to be impress with..he knew he can't tank it for long..

bbrem123
No bon wanted to die yes but void didn't and bob only kept void and himself from coming back. Void been destroyed by being dropped into the sun Thor's lighting put sentry/void down. Heck thor one shotted him at the start. Then poor old void was weakened just by killing off Ares for crying out loud laughing out loud

wow is all i have to say to u

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Slaanesh
well..he did block it with mjolnir first..before he took to the sky..he tank it for a mere moment..nothing to be impress with..he knew he can't tank it for long.. he blocked to first 2 blast then he let the third hit him to fly the last time Thor get hit with the beam he dropped to the ground dead it was instant and he couldn't even defend himself once hit so yes it is a good feat.

DarkOdin
wow is all i have to say to u Ya it's ugly but when debating quan it is best to use Quan logic against him. b/c anythign else fails

DarkOdin
Thor can't beat him anyways. This ultimately is the ultimate thor killer argument.

. Only in your world.

1. it weakened him powers thus he couldn't revive if cannon

2.If not canon he could't take down weakened Thor at full power.

3. Thor already bfr sentry at beginning then he zapped him at the end. If it would kill him or not doesn't matter since both are wins on a forum fight.

quanchi112
Only in your world.

1. it weakened him powers thus he couldn't revive if cannon

2.If not canon he could't take down weakened Thor at full power.

3. Thor already bfr sentry at beginning then he zapped him at the end. If it would kill him or not doesn't matter since both are wins on a forum fight. 1. It isn't canon but let's say for the sake of argument it were canon.

Thor can't beat him still because he doesn't take on the Void weakened like he did in siege.

2.Void had him at his mercy and ultimately Bob wanted to lsoe against an entire group and chose Thor to kill him. Thor didn't even want to that's called imposing your will on someone.

3.Thor smacked him back that isn't a bfr. You don't even seem to understand what a bfr actually is at this point. Thor then went down hard and had to be saved by a woman in a jeep. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.