Sentry vs. Magneto, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Pre-death Void possessed Bob Reynolds take on the team of current Magnus and Pietro Maximoff and House of M Scarlet Witch.

- The battle takes place in an abandoned Manhattan, New York

- Blood lust is on and everyone is IC

Who wins this battle?

keiththegreat
I'm not sure how Sentry can lose this.

Mini Bennett
I forgot to mention that the Maximoffs have a day of prep time.

AlmightyKfish
HOM Wanda solos in a horrendous stomp.

The Pict
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
HOM Wanda solos in a horrendous stomp.

thumb up

Xplosive
Putting Sentry against HoM Wanda?

SamZED
Im not sure even Wanda can "retcon" Void, I mean they erased him from the time stream and he poped up near the avengers tower minutes later..

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by SamZED
Im not sure even Wanda can "retcon" Void, I mean they erased him from the time stream and he poped up near the avengers tower minutes later..

She doesn't really need to 'retcon' him, considering she demonstrated the power to warp an entire universe, and then the ensueing Chaos Wave did a huge damage across the omniverse.

She clearly has the power to just obliterate The Void on every conceivable level.

Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Pre-death Void possessed Bob Reynolds take on the team of current Magnus and Pietro Maximoff and House of M Scarlet Witch.

- The battle takes place in an abandoned Manhattan, New York

- Blood lust is on and everyone is IC

Who wins this battle? you really think wanda needs help? she warps him into nothingness and if that doesn't take, she warps him into wanting to die and staying dead for good.

Mini Bennett
Okay, what about pre-House of M Wanda?

voidtry stomps

Black bolt z
HOM wanda stomps.

Non-HOM wanda the team loses.Badly.

jalek moye

Was it actually stated that that is what happened, because I don't remember that. And everyone seemed to still know who who was and knew everything about what had just happened. If he was completly removed how did nothing change with them about it. I also thought what she did to him was pretty vague

Im not sure even Wanda can "retcon" Void, I mean they erased him from the time stream and he poped up near the avengers tower minutes later.. morgan lafey? she didnt erase him from the timeline, she just destroyed this body as she manifested into present time once again

tkitna
Originally posted by Black bolt z
HOM wanda stomps.

Non-HOM wanda the team loses.Badly.

This

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.