COIE Anti-Monitor + SBP (as his Herald) vs God Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Supergod Hercules
Amadeus Cho
Thor
Galactus (ate a planet a week ago)
Silver Surfer
Venus
Sersi
Daimon Hellstrom
Panther God
Snowbird
Ajak

vs

Anti-Monitor and his herald SBP

Fight takes place near Mars

Black bolt z
God squad.

Herc and Galactus can take Monitor and the others can take SBP.

tsscls
Team one. Coie AM absorbed countless numbers of universes containing countless numbers of pantheons and heralds. I know supergod herc seems like a big deal now, but he wouldn't have been back in '86.

SquallX
COIE Anti, and Prime.

the Darkone
COIE Anti_Monitor solos and then proceeds to beat the living sh** out of SBP.

Uriel005
SBP would whine so much at how unfair it was and Anti-Monitor's armor would crack and SBP would proceed to kill him to death via complaints to the editor

Omega Vision
COIE AM at his peak solos with laughable ease.

quanchi112
Team marvel in a horrific stomp.

iceman24567
COIE AM solos easily

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112

He survived creation blast, the same blast that destroyed infinite Universes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
He survived creation blast, the same blast that destroyed infinite Universes. He was meant to survive it as did the Spectre. Who did the creation blast destroy ?

TheGame17
He was meant to survive it as did the Spectre. Who did the creation blast destroy ?

You're saying that the creation blast wasn't powerful?

tsscls
He was meant to survive it as did the Spectre. Who did the creation blast destroy ?
Who meant for him (and Spectre) to survive it? What do you mean who? It was a multiversal blast. There was noone to survive it. sick

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
You're saying that the creation blast wasn't powerful? I'm saying it didn't destroy anyone nor was it meant to destroy coie Am.Originally posted by tsscls
Who meant for him (and Spectre) to survive it? What do you mean who? It was a multiversal blast. There was noone to survive it. sick No one died. They all lived unless I am forgetting something.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Kinda funny to claim someone has shown great durability by surviving something they were meant to survive.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Kinda funny to claim someone has shown great durability by surviving something they were meant to survive. thumb up

Sirius77
This is stupid. COIE AM solos. He probably eats them all including Prime for the fun of it.

Tazer
Yo.

AM's *flunkies* took out numerous pantheons; I dont see the GS doing anything but losing since theres no plan or anything set up to help them win here.

Tazer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
This is stupid. COIE AM solos. He probably eats them all including Prime for the fun of it. Based on what ?

MrMind
COIE AM solos

shokosugi
COIE AM eats Galactus' Mother.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

AM's *flunkies* took out numerous pantheons; I dont see the GS doing anything but losing since theres no plan or anything set up to help them win here.

Tazer So, these aren't just pantheons and they have the power to destroy Am.

King Kandy
Chaos King and Anti-Monitor are pretty analogous...

Tazer
Yo.

So, these aren't just pantheons and they have the power to destroy Am.

a few of them are representative of pantheons, and his shadows laid waste to them *all*; exactly wat has SG-Herc done (besides blow away his retard of a sister) to show this small crew can take on the AM??

granted, they have a "well fed" Galan on their side, but thats still nothing against a being who can create "things" that eliminate from reality *anything* they touch; in a standard brawl, they lose here.

Tazer

bagsikdangal101
Galactus uses the Ultimate Nullifier to restore the DC Multiverse just like it did in the Abraxas saga to reduce COIE Anti-Monitor to base level. big grin

Supergod Hercules takes on Chaos King in fist fight in Chaos War#5.Chaos King by the way destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse.God Squad for the win. big grin

SquallX
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
Galactus uses the Ultimate Nullifier to restore the DC Multiverse just like it did in the Abraxas saga to reduce COIE Anti-Monitor to base level. big grin

Supergod Hercules takes on Chaos King in fist fight in Chaos War#5.Chaos King by the way destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse.God Squad for the win. big grin

Ultimate Nullifer's not doing anything to a guy that survived a blast that destroyed infinite Universe.

Omega Vision

I've asked mods before about their view on the UN being standard equipment for Galactus in forum fights. They said they're leaning towards no.

He simply doesn't use it enough in comics.

quanchi112
Yo.

a few of them are representative of pantheons, and his shadows laid waste to them *all*; exactly wat has SG-Herc done (besides blow away his retard of a sister) to show this small crew can take on the AM??

granted, they have a "well fed" Galan on their side, but thats still nothing against a being who can create "things" that eliminate from reality *anything* they touch; in a standard brawl, they lose here.

Tazer No, they don't we saw Am get worked by supergirl alone initially. When he came back with better armor/shell the Spectre actually held back because Am's powers were leeched from the heroes since he already expended his own so those weren't even his own powers.

I feel Galactus solos the rest can sit back and eat popcorn.

Tazer
Yo.

just cuz he taxes him on in a fist-fight doesnt mean he *wins* necessarily since IIRC the book hasnt dropped yet; unless U can provide scans of him pummeling CK down into submission that way then its supposition either way.

No, they don't we saw Am get worked by supergirl alone initially. When he came back with better armor/shell the Spectre actually held back because Am's powers were leeched from the heroes since he already expended his own so those weren't even his own powers.

I feel Galactus solos the rest can sit back and eat popcorn.

yes and we saw AM *end her life too* (not a small feat given that she was a pre-C kryptonian, so wat of it?

as for the Spectre, U seem to have forgotten that Spec needed to bolster his own powers by using a dbl-handful of mages, so if he was "holding back" then wat did he need the help for??

Galan would need help against the AM, and Ive seen nothing from SG-Herc to give this team the win against him *and* SBP.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

just cuz he taxes him on in a fist-fight doesnt mean he *wins* necessarily since IIRC the book hasnt dropped yet; unless U can provide scans of him pummeling CK down into submission that way then its supposition either way.

yes and we saw AM *end her life too* (not a small feat given that she was a pre-C kryptonian, so wat of it?

as for the Spectre, U seem to have forgotten that Spec needed to bolster his own powers by using a dbl-handful of mages, so if he was "holding back" then wat did he need the help for??

Galan would need help against the AM, and Ive seen nothing from SG-Herc to give this team the win against him *and* SBP.

Tazer Galactus wouldl easily defeat a pre crisis k-nian and the feat she almost beat him shows he's nowhere near as uber on his own in combat.

Yes, he did but in the end spared Am's life on purpose so you can't act like the Spectre wanted him to die.

No, he wouldn't he's a lot more powerful than you are giving him credit for.

Tazer
Yo.

a well fed Galan, sure. however we've seen times when he *isnt* that powerful due to hunger (and then again there *IS* his loss to Sentry, as well as getting pwned by J. Storm).

he didnt spare his life becuz he wanted to, but becuz his efforts were all thrown to stopping AM from catastrophically altering the birth of *ALL* to suit his wishes; he never considered his life beyond the fact that the other heroes' were tied to it due to the draining they were being put thru.

Im not taking away anything from Galan, but to whit its not like he's been that much help *for* the GS in the Chaos War, now has he? it he "were all that & a bag of chips", then we've never seen it (atleast not anytime current, or in the recent past.)

Tazer

Omega Vision
^ Uhh two things. First the Sentry thing is only hearsay from Spider-Man who is hardly a credible source of Cosmic knowledge. Second even if we take Spidey at his word he didn't lose to Sentry, he stalemated. Which is utterly ridiculous.

jalek moye
Let's wait until we see what happens in the Herc Chaos King fight because an uber showing there is all that can save them

quanchi112
Yo.

a well fed Galan, sure. however we've seen times when he *isnt* that powerful due to hunger (and then again there *IS* his loss to Sentry, as well as getting pwned by J. Storm).

he didnt spare his life becuz he wanted to, but becuz his efforts were all thrown to stopping AM from catastrophically altering the birth of *ALL* to suit his wishes; he never considered his life beyond the fact that the other heroes' were tied to it due to the draining they were being put thru.

Im not taking away anything from Galan, but to whit its not like he's been that much help *for* the GS in the Chaos War, now has he? it he "were all that & a bag of chips", then we've never seen it (atleast not anytime current, or in the recent past.)

Tazer He iddn't lose to the sentry anyways it was a stalemate and seeing as how he defeated the MM at his own game I don't see the problem.

Chaos King seems like a bigger deal than even Galactus and I feel he'd defeat Am as well.

Sirius77
Chaos King by the way destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse.God Squad for the win. big grin

Btw... was that said by anyone other than Cho? Furthermore, how is Cho going to have intimate knowledge concerning the remaining multiverse? I know the kid is good at math but that's slightly ridiculous. Correct me if I'm wrong and there's something I'm not seeing here though.

Sirius77
Based on what ?

Based on the fact that he didn't just destroy the multiverse. He ate it, and gained the power of each universe within. He's going to eat Chaos king and everyone and everything on the battle field. Why? Because it is in character for him to do so. Also, keep in mind that the beings that he was devouring and fighting... most of them had the power of pre-crisis superman among others; some were more powerful.

quanchi112
Based on the fact that he didn't just destroy the multiverse. He ate it, and gained the power of each universe within. He's going to eat Chaos king and everyone and everything on the battle field. Why? Because it is in character for him to do so. Also, keep in mind that the beings that he was devouring and fighting... most of them had the power of pre-crisis superman among others; some were more powerful. He destroyed it through his tech and with prep. We saw him in combat get worked by far less than what the Chaos King has gone up against.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^ Uhh two things. First the Sentry thing is only hearsay from Spider-Man who is hardly a credible source of Cosmic knowledge. .

Nate Gray said he and Sentry fought Galactus together as well.

Originally posted by jalek moye
Let's wait until we see what happens in the Herc Chaos King fight because an uber showing there is all that can save them

thumb up

Sirius77
He destroyed it through his tech and with prep. We saw him in combat get worked by far less than what the Chaos King has gone up against.

That's not true. The towers only released shadow demons, the AM is able to absorb universes innately.Even without that ability, I still see him as more than powerful enough to defeat CK. Also, you shouldn't forget that the 98% of the multiverse thing was also hearsay.

quanchi112
That's not true. The towers only released shadow demons, the AM is able to absorb universes innately.Even without that ability, I still see him as more than powerful enough to defeat CK. Also, you shouldn't forget that the 98% of the multiverse thing was also hearsay. He didn't just absorb his opponents in battle making the point thus moot.

CK has better combat feats than Am.

Prep-Man
AM.

bagsikdangal101
Btw... was that said by anyone other than Cho? Furthermore, how is Cho going to have intimate knowledge concerning the remaining multiverse? I know the kid is good at math but that's slightly ridiculous. Correct me if I'm wrong and there's something I'm not seeing here though.

Amadeus was blessed by Athena to be the new Prince Of Power.Omniscience might have been included in the Package.Here's the scan were Amadeus Cho stated Chaos King destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5392/chaoswar4007.jpg

And if you want confirmation.Here's Hercules stating that if he really focus, he sees the same numbers as Amadeus Cho sees.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/HercconfirmsACho2046.jpg

Hercules is an All-Father and therefore has Omniscience.By the way, what the Chaos king destroys, also becomes part of him.

Tazer
Yo.

^ Uhh two things. First the Sentry thing is only hearsay from Spider-Man who is hardly a credible source of Cosmic knowledge. Second even if we take Spidey at his word he didn't lose to Sentry, he stalemated. Which is utterly ridiculous.

so wait, we can only take-as-valid the word of higher level heroes like Thor or Doc Strange?

I would say that considering how long Pete has been doing the hero-thing (he's got longer tenure here than most other heores), if he makes a comment like that.........there might be some basis for it.

He iddn't lose to the sentry anyways it was a stalemate and seeing as how he defeated the MM at his own game I don't see the problem.

Chaos King seems like a bigger deal than even Galactus and I feel he'd defeat Am as well.

fine. even if he didnt lose utright, he still go held to a standstill by somebody who got spaced big time by Blue Marvel, and could be outright destroyed by either John Constantine *or* Tao.

he beat MM at his own game......after he'd been put outta commish by him for how long?? if anything, this would just make him break even against the guy.

and since CK has yet to do something AM *hasnt*, I say A-M takes it until we see otherwise.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

so wait, we can only take-as-valid the word of higher level heroes like Thor or Doc Strange?

I would say that considering how long Pete has been doing the hero-thing (he's got longer tenure here than most other heores), if he makes a comment like that.........there might be some basis for it.

fine. even if he didnt lose utright, he still go held to a standstill by somebody who got spaced big time by Blue Marvel, and could be outright destroyed by either John Constantine *or* Tao.

he beat MM at his own game......after he'd been put outta commish by him for how long?? if anything, this would just make him break even against the guy.

and since CK has yet to do something AM *hasnt*, I say A-M takes it until we see otherwise.

Tazer The Sentry who faced blue marvel wasn't the same sentry as the Void assumed most of the control by now who isn't weighed down by massive guilt. Context, tazer.

SquallX
Amadeus was blessed by Athena to be the new Prince Of Power.Omniscience might have been included in the Package.Here's the scan were Amadeus Cho stated Chaos King destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5392/chaoswar4007.jpg

And if you want confirmation.Here's Hercules stating that if he really focus, he sees the same numbers as Amadeus Cho sees.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/HercconfirmsACho2046.jpg

Hercules is an All-Father and therefore has Omniscience.By the way, what the Chaos king destroys, also becomes part of him.

98.76% is all good in all, but Am destroyed both the Positive, and Anti matter Universe.

Then he went on to survived the blast that destroyed the Infinite Universe.

Tazer
Yo.

The Sentry who faced blue marvel wasn't the same sentry as the Void assumed most of the control by now who isn't weighed down by massive guilt. Context, tazer.

so which Sentry was it that fought Galan to a stalemate?? cuz Id say it was the same version in both, but plz explain any differences of context 'tween them.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

so which Sentry was it that fought Galan to a stalemate?? cuz Id say it was the same version in both, but plz explain any differences of context 'tween them.

Tazer We don't know the context so we really don't know which is why I don't use this as some sort of feat.

The Void is the competent ruthless side who isn't weighed down by guilt so it's quite a change. If you don't see the difference between Void and the Sentry I don't know what to tell you.

Tazer
Yo.

well, I dont see any problem since there didnt appear to be any contextual differences between the 1 who fought Galan, and the 1 who fought BM, beyond the tweaks to his costume; I dont recall Void poking out in either story, so I'll ignore it since it doesnt matter, and since it doesnt matter, that means the guy (depending on how hungry he is) has a good chance of getting stalemated by some of that lvl of power........which I'll attribute to being about pre-C kryptonian in lvl.

and back to the topic @ hand, its not like he's done much of anything in this fight, and he's the strongest person there (still waiting on Herc proving he's stronger).

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

well, I dont see any problem since there didnt appear to be any contextual differences between the 1 who fought Galan, and the 1 who fought BM, beyond the tweaks to his costume; I dont recall Void poking out in either story, so I'll ignore it since it doesnt matter, and since it doesnt matter, that means the guy (depending on how hungry he is) has a good chance of getting stalemated by some of that lvl of power........which I'll attribute to being about pre-C kryptonian in lvl.

and back to the topic @ hand, its not like he's done much of anything in this fight, and he's the strongest person there (still waiting on Herc proving he's stronger).

Tazer We don't ever see the Sentry fighting Galan. Ever. So you trying to compare hearsay to something we see on panel it's completely asinine.

Galactus is far greater than any precrisis superman level character and anywho.

Team stomps them as coie Am was beaten to near death by one precrisis being.

Tazer
Yo.

but we know they fought, or else how do we know they stalemated? U cant argue for 1 thing, and then try to dismiss it at the same time Quan, for that makes no sense.

anyways the A-M actually *has* a pre-C being on his side in this matchup, and he equalizes everything else his side is up against in this matchup.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

but we know they fought, or else how do we know they stalemated? U cant argue for 1 thing, and then try to dismiss it at the same time Quan, for that makes no sense.

anyways the A-M actually *has* a pre-C being on his side in this matchup, and he equalizes everything else his side is up against in this matchup.

Tazer We don't know how hungry Galactus was which he usually is so the context is lost making the feat unusable. Do you have any common sense ?

Galactus can easily absorb the energy out of Prime and kill him easily.

Tazer
Yo.

make up yur mind Quan: either the feat is hearsay, or "we just dont know how hungry Galan was".

pick 1, cuz U cant argue both. context has NOTHING to do in this instance.

also, who said SBP was going up agaionst *him* necessarily? "common sense" would have him engage the others.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

make up yur mind Quan: either the feat is hearsay, or "we just dont know how hungry Galan was".

pick 1, cuz U cant argue both. context has NOTHING to do in this instance.

also, who said SBP was going up agaionst *him* necessarily? "common sense" would have him engage the others.

Tazer It's hearsay and we don't know the context of the feat. We have also heard nate grey was with him at the time he stalemated him as well. Do you read these comics ?

Context is everything and if we don't have it it's irrelevant.

Galactus will consume his energy from the start so it doesn't matter if he goes after someone else he dies.

Tazer
Yo.

how the devil can it be hearsay when we have a person giving us an account of the fight from a first-hand perspective? moreover, just becuz he fought Galan w/Xman doesnt mean thats the SAME INSTANCE that Spidey was referring to.

U really should stop hiding behind the "context" argument, since its not working.

Galan would more than likely be locked up in a fight w/A-M while SBP tumbles w/everybody else, and most likely lose (especially if SBP gets done w/his playmates 1st).

Tazer

Utrigita
Originally posted by iceman24567
COIE AM solos easily

And that is the result Amadeus Cho will end with, when he runs the numbers.

Lord KMC
Superboy-Prime takes them all out, including the Anti-Monitor after he gets bored\tired of him.

quanchi112
Yo.

how the devil can it be hearsay when we have a person giving us an account of the fight from a first-hand perspective? moreover, just becuz he fought Galan w/Xman doesnt mean thats the SAME INSTANCE that Spidey was referring to.

U really should stop hiding behind the "context" argument, since its not working.

Galan would more than likely be locked up in a fight w/A-M while SBP tumbles w/everybody else, and most likely lose (especially if SBP gets done w/his playmates 1st).

Tazer How doesn't it ? How many times did he fight Galan and stalemate him ? I mean I guess context isn't needed in your world.

Context is everything.

Philosophía
COIE AM at his peak solos with laughable ease.

bagsikdangal101
Originally posted by SquallX
98.76% is all good in all, but Am destroyed both the Positive, and Anti matter Universe.

Then he went on to survived the blast that destroyed the Infinite Universe.

Well Chaos War#5 isn't out yet.No body knows how the Chaos King will be stopped.Some of the Previews and even the cover of Chaos War#5 states, "Chaos King is triumphant."And as far as Multiversal Threat, the Chaos King is still doing a bang up job that he even got the attention of The One Above All as stated here in Destiny's diary in Chaos War:X-men#1.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/X-men1_0015.jpg

Don't know if this will be The One Above All or this being just has the same name.Then again, according to Becca in Chaos War:Thor#2 that The One Above All helped Thor in his fight against Glory(has the power of 10,000 Gods) through prayer.As for this thread, the OP didn't ban anything.This is why I chose the God Squad.

Colossus-Big C
yea the one above all pretty much destroyed glory when thor prayed to him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
yea the one above all pretty much destroyed glory when thor prayed to him Thor praying to anyone but Odin is retarded.

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Pretty huge spoilers from the Hulk preview

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/marvel-previews-avengers-126-110120.html

Tattoos N Scars
God Squad would have problems against a pre-crisis Justice League members, much less a nearly omnipotent Anti-Monitor.

Tazer
Yo.

How doesn't it ? How many times did he fight Galan and stalemate him ? I mean I guess context isn't needed in your world.

Context is everything.

and in my world I know that if an event has witnesses, then it doesnt count as "hearsay", since *that* only comes from a person who was not a witness........and Id say Xman clearly fits the bill of a witness. unless its yur assumption that he was lying?

and it doesnt matter how many times it happened; not here. all we need to know is that it *did* happen. no need for context, unless yur just trying to diffuse the feat from standing/being valid.............which IS the case here, natch.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.