these guys vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
LT
Abraxas
Coie Anti Monitor
Chaos King
Slorith
Hunger
Ultimator
Scathan

Black bolt z
Anyone here can solo.

Even with post retcon they still win in a probable stomp.

Uriel005
LT Abraxas CK and Scathan could do solo it...

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Anyone here can solo.

Even with post retcon they still win in a probable stomp. Originally posted by Uriel005
LT Abraxas CK and Scathan could do solo it... facepalm

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
facepalm What? Pre-retcon MM was being beaten by FF. Post retcon would still get easily beaten by this team.

Mindset
What? Pre-retcon MM was being beaten by FF. Post retcon would still get easily beaten by this team. FF?

Anyway, Pre Retcon MM was the only thing in the universe strong enough to face Beyonder, including LT.

Black bolt z
FF?

Anyway, Pre Retcon MM was the only thing in the universe strong enough to face Beyonder, including LT. Pre-retcon MM was the MM before Doom took away his mental blocks.

It was Post-Retcon MM that was facing beyonder.

Mindset
Pre-retcon MM was the MM before Doom took away his mental blocks.

It was Post-Retcon MM that was facing beyonder. Are you retarded?

Black bolt z
Are you retarded? If that wasn't when he was retconned when was it no expression?

Mindset
If that wasn't when he was retconned when was it no expression? Wait, you're joking with me, right?

Lol, you got me.

the Darkone
Pre Molecule Man was second to the Beyonder in sheer power these two where way above LT.

Pre Molecule Man will sh** stomp this team!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
Pre Molecule Man was second to the Beyonder in sheer power these two where way above LT.

Pre Molecule Man will sh** stomp this team! based on what exactly?

bbrem123

It was Post-Retcon MM that was facing beyonder.

hahahahahaha oo boy

Black bolt z
Wait, you're joking with me, right?

Lol, you got me. Thats always when I thought it was.

Care to provide evidence to the contrary?

zopzop
PR MM stomps.

AsbestosFlaygon
Thats always when I thought it was.

Care to provide evidence to the contrary?

crylaugh0
Man, I really thought you were just jokin around

Post-retcon MM is the weakened MM after fighting Beyonder. He limited himself after the death of his wife Martha.

Utrigita
Black Bolt Z isn't entirely wrong, since the circumstances in Secret Wars can be seen as a retcon too. However it's fairly common on this board, that pre retcon referes to MM after his power was unlocked by Doom. After all MM have had more retcons then can be counted on one hand.

the Darkone
Doom had Beyonder powers that's how he knew that Molecule Man had the potential and power to challenge Beyonder that's why Doom unlocked his full potential with Beyonder's powers, the Watcher begged MM since he was the only one that was powerful enough to challenge Beyonder. PR Molecule Man rapes this team

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Utrigita
Black Bolt Z isn't entirely wrong, since the circumstances in Secret Wars can be seen as a retcon too. However it's fairly common on this board, that pre retcon referes to MM after his power was unlocked by Doom. After all MM have had more retcons then can be counted on one hand. This is what I thought. It was a major power increase. I always assumed that was the retcon.

Well then He should still get beaten.

the Darkone
Pr Molecule Man who was equal too PR Beyonder beats this team, Post Molecule Man/Evil Molecule Man loses hard.

Black bolt z
Pr Molecule Man who was equal too PR Beyonder beats this team, Post Molecule Man/Evil Molecule Man loses hard. He was not the equal. He was the strongest next to beyonder but he was still far from equal.

the Darkone
He was not the equal. He was the strongest next to beyonder but he was still far from equal.

Don't be anal they where pretty much equals, granted this was a limited Beyonder. That doesn't change the fact that Pre Rect MM rapes this team.

Mindset
Pre MM rapes

quanchi112

It was Post-Retcon MM that was facing beyonder. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

Lestov16
Anyone here can solo.

Even with post retcon they still win in a probable stomp.

Erm, what? confused

PR Molecule Man is the most powerful character to ever originate from Marvel, ever (except, possibly TOAA). Must I post the scan in which ever cosmic entity in Marvel, including LT himself, were not only literally begging and pleading with him to stand up to Beyonder, because he was the only being (read: only) in the entire multiverse who could even come close to Beyonder's level of power, but were also extremely afraid of him.

I'm kind of mad no one ever put up that Molecule Man Respect Thread mad

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Lestov16
Erm, what? confused

PR Molecule Man is the most powerful character to ever originate from Marvel, ever (except, possibly TOAA). Must I post the scan in which ever cosmic entity in Marvel, including LT himself, were not only literally begging and pleading with him to stand up to Beyonder, because he was the only being (read: only) in the entire multiverse who could even come close to Beyonder's level of power, but were also extremely afraid of him.

I'm kind of mad no one ever put up that Molecule Man Respect Thread mad

I'm in the process of making a MM respect thread, just going through all of his appearances to pull feats atm..

Anyway, Pre retcon MM wins this handily.

Xplosive
Pre MM wins. He is the 2nd most powerful ever in MU.
The 3rd (whoever it is), is so much behind him.

Black bolt z
Erm, what? confused

I'm kind of mad no one ever put up that Molecule Man Respect Thread mad I got pre and post confused. I know better. But team 1 still wins.

Lestov16
I got pre and post confused. I know better. But team 1 still wins.

How? The most powerful guy there, LT, was shitting his pants when he and the other cosmics confronted Owen

Black bolt z
How? The most powerful guy there, LT, was shitting his pants when he and the other cosmics confronted Owen No he wasn't...they were shitting their pants at beyonder. Owen was weak compared to beyonder.

Plus on this team they ahve LT, Scathan, Chaos King, Ultimator.

If all else fails couldn't CK just kill these guys and take their power then beat him?

quanchi112
No he wasn't...they were shitting their pants at beyonder. Owen was weak compared to beyonder.

If all else fails couldn't CK just kill these guys and take their power then beat him? Owen was still greater than the Lt and the others that just shows how powerful beyonder was to be that above MM while limiting himself.

AlmightyKfish
No he wasn't...they were shitting their pants at beyonder. Owen was weak compared to beyonder.

If all else fails couldn't CK just kill these guys and take their power then beat him?

Uatu says to Owen- "You are the only being in the multiverse who may possibly be able to stop the one from Beyond" That was what the Watchers as an entire race realised...

Later, he also walked in on the abstracts confronting the Beyonder, told them he wanted to talk to Beyonder alone and they all did exactly as he said. This was an assembly of Eternity, Death, LT, Order, Chaos, and a number of others...

Plus there's the fact that throughout SW2 Owen was referred to as 'The most powerful being in all creation, save the Beyonder', and other such statements by a number of characters, including the Beyonder himself, who was Omniscient.

Pre Retcon Owen pretty much stomps.

the Darkone
I got pre and post confused. I know better. But team 1 still wins.

What the f**k? Do u know how ridiculous you sound Pre Molecule Man was the second most powerful being in Marvel history and you still say team 1 wins GTFOH with that sh**.

I"ll give you Post Molecule Man but he will still take on team 1 and take most of them out before he goes down, Post Molecule Man is over Multi -Eterinty.

Black bolt z
What the f**k? Do u know how ridiculous you sound Pre Molecule Man was the second most powerful being in Marvel history and you still say team 1 wins GTFOH with that sh**.

I"ll give you Post Molecule Man but he will still take on team 1 and take most of them out before he goes down, Post Molecule Man is over Multi -Eterinty. Could CK just kill his allies and gain their power?

AlmightyKfish
Could CK just kill his allies and gain their power?

It wouldn't help at all.

+ CK isn't killing LT by any stretch, and even if he absorbed everyone elses power, LT would still be >>, and Owen even more so.

the Darkone
Could CK just kill his allies and gain their power?

You don't know sh**, CK will get butt rape end of story. U cant make a argument for this team that would get thrashed by Pr Beyonder, what make you think that this team would do any better against Pre Molecule Man? I can tell you, nothing!

its just comics people.

@bbz beyonder and mm were originally the most powerfull entities in the MU, far above the LT, the distant third place. later on, they were retconned into cosmic cube beings and their ranking in the hierarchy was retconned into a farse played by the asbtracts to help two powerfull (but below abstract) beings come to terms with their powers without causing too much ruckus in the cosmos. this is the retcon most people refer to.

SquallX
He's not beaten COIE Anti-Monitor, nor Ultimator.

yeah he is. he'd ragestomp that team

wxyz
Bump.

Eli Vanto
Id go with molecule man personally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.