Defendor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' The best way I can describe this is like a B-Movie Kickass,The movie never tries to take itself seriously and doesn't try and be something it isn't,I assume it's meant to be a comedy but I didn't find myself laugh once,although it did manage to entertain me in a ''Guilty pleasure'' kind of way,there is enough in this movie to make it watchable and you might even enjoy it,As a movie it stops at average though,which is a shame because it almost manages to be half decent but never quite reaches the gear thats needed. 5/10

General_Iroh
I actually liked this significantly more than Kick-ass. Thought Woody Harrelson's performance was great.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by General_Iroh
I actually liked this significantly more than Kick-ass.

blink Whoa

Myth
It seemed like a dramedy. It was more quirky than funny, but was still very entertaining.

Rogue Jedi
Guns are for cowards.

General_Iroh
Originally posted by K.Diddy
blink Whoa
I wasn't a huge fan of kick-ass, big daddy and hit-girl were cool. But kick-ass was just okay and Red Mist was ridiculously annoying. And I have a woody for Woody

Dave_97
film was pimp.

+6.5 TLSF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.