The Human centipede 2:Full Sequence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' Apparently the sequel is going to involve a 12 person centipede and will feature A lot more blood and actual shit.They are claiming that this one will make The first one look like ''My Little Pony''
So,They can talk the talk,but can they walk the walk? I wasn't over the moon with the first one,but I'm willing to still give this movie a chance.

roughrider
Personally, I say F*ck You to the director and his franchise. thumb down

MildPossession
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, no thanks.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by roughrider
Personally, I say F*ck You to the director and his franchise. thumb down

erm The first one was nothing too special,but everyone deserves a second chance

Robtard
First was retarded, I ended up FF'ing to certain scenes which were overall lame.

I expect #2 to be twice as lame.

General_Iroh
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smokin' Apparently the sequel is going to involve a 12 person centipede and will feature A lot more blood and actual shit.They are claiming that this one will make The first one look like ''My Little Pony''
So,They can talk the talk,but can they walk the walk? I wasn't over the moon with the first one,but I'm willing to still give this movie a chance.
when you say "actual shit" are you speaking literally?

MildPossession
Indeed.

Esau Cairn
It would be worse if one of the victims was vegan...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by General_Iroh
when you say "actual shit" are you speaking literally?

smile No,I think they just mean that you will actually see the person shitting this time,that's the way I understood it anyway

Darth Piggott
I'm willing to give this movie a chance even though the first was pretty stupid. I'm hoping the second one is actually good and that I can watch the whole thing without turning it off.

T.M
It has been rejected for classification by the BBFC. It was submitted for DVD release not cinema release, this means the DVD cannot be legally supplied in the UK.

Link to press release: contains spoilers

BloodRawEngine
Not to mention the most unsettling parts of the first movie weren't really even when the thing was actually formed imho. Sure, there were goosebumps to be had, but the whole thing just came off as being too stupid to be outright scary once they actually got to it.

Robtard
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smile No,I think they just mean that you will actually see the person shitting this time,that's the way I understood it anyway

It will be very popular in Japan then.

DeNiro
wasnt a fan of the 1st one doubt ill watch the second one... the whole time i was watching the movie i was thinking how can people be so dumb espically the detectives.... i know its a movie but please

Patient_Leech
I have no desire to see either one of the movies. Looks inane.
However, if it means that there could possibly be a sequel to the HUMANCENTiPAD episode of South Park, then I'm totally for it. laughing

BackFire
First one was dumb as hell and way overhyped. Director seems like a chode. "My movie's so controversial blah blah." No, it's just bad.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by T.M
It has been rejected for classification by the BBFC. It was submitted for DVD release not cinema release, this means the DVD cannot be legally supplied in the UK.

Link to press release: contains spoilers I'm usually against such bans... But for this, I couldn't care less.

The first was terrible... and from what I've read/heard this is worse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.