YOU v. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
got the idea from The You v. Hogwarts thread.. Included Batmen are Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney and Bale.. All screenfeats from the six Batman movies are in play.. You choose what weapon(s) you want to use against one or all of them... You can also choose to fight each one at a time or simply face them at once.. have fun and be creative.. oh the location, you choose when and where

Bardock42
I fight them all at once, in Gotham...I'll be over here in Germany though. Weapon of choice is a nuke.

Lord Lucien
I choose all at once. I'll defeat them with my Batman repellent.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Bardock42
I fight them all at once, in Gotham...I'll be over here in Germany though. Weapon of choice is a nuke.

Currently will have to think about this.
I like Bardock's approach, here though.

Once a nuke is detonated in the batcave, theres little the Batmen would be able to do about that.

Of course Im not so fanciful of H2H victory, here.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Currently will have to think about this.
I like Bardock's approach, here though.

Once a nuke is detonated in the batcave, theres little the Batmen would be able to do about that.

Of course Im not so fanciful of H2H victory, here.

No cricket ball? sad

Sadako of Girth
Well that would work on ONE of them, if bowled it in their lower face, but then likely the other three or four Batmen would know I was out of shots and would step forward and I'd most likely be overpowered/bat whupped.
sad Especially as they're all armoured.

Maybe I could run between them all with my lighter agility, typing their capes to each other as I go....
But realistically I cant see that happening.. :P

Another approach would to be to endanger 7 different big amounts of the dumbest members of the public, and give the Batmen the option of dealing with me there or letting them all die, as they are seperate, they would have to go and engage personally....leaving me to plant the bombs in the Bat Cave. pretty much ensuring victory.

If its weapons based I'd definitely have more of at chance, but then they all have their batarangs and utility belt gadgets.

Placidity
Ok...

I'll take all of them at once.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
oh the location, you choose when and where

When: Anytime they want.

Where: Inside a volcano.

Sadako of Girth
Good thinking, they'd be really hot/maybe a little slower in that armour.
Expect West, who is in that light assed Bat-Lycra..

Badabing
The only person who can win is Adam West.

Rogue Jedi
got the idea from The You v. Hogwarts thread.. Included Batmen are Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney and Bale.. All screenfeats from the six Batman movies are in play.. You choose what weapon(s) you want to use against one or all of them... You can also choose to fight each one at a time or simply face them at once.. have fun and be creative.. oh the location, you choose when and where

So I must fight Keatonman, then Kilmerman, then Clooneyman, then Baleman? One at a time, in that order? And I can choose any weapons I wish? And choose the location?

Is this like a duel, or are they coming for me? Or am I to go after them?

Pwned
I say RPG!!!!!

Or something explosive, they tended to work better than bullets against all the Batmen..........

Or, flamethrower.

When: After i get a training montage to become a master of every martial art, and have 200 pounds of extra muscle XD
Where: In the middle of a giant cookie flying in space (with an atmosphere that provides an atmosphere exactly like ours and gravity, of course)

Nephthys
Oh man. I would get my ass kicked so damn hard. Like you don't even know. My only chance would be a mini-gun or something. Which I probably couldn't even use or lift. Man am I a wimp.

sad

Rogue Jedi
This shit's easy. I clear with ease.

Sadako of Girth
You wouldn't clear the proctologists exam though, with all those batarangs in your ass.

TheAuraAngel
You choose what weapon(s) you want to use against one or all of them...

I cut their heads off....with a lightsaber. shifty

Then kill all four at once with the keyblade. awesome

Sadako of Girth
That might work, the Lightsabre.
Good thinking, Aura.
Hell Im going with that. And Solos blaster as a sidearm lol

Robtard

I choose to fight them all at once, inside a Burger King and I bring Chuck Norris as my weapon.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Mairuzu
Theres no way I'd survive unless I was RJ.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Theres no way I'd survive unless I was RJ.

Or Harry Potter.

Rogue Jedi
You wouldn't clear the proctologists exam though, with all those batarangs in your ass. Nah. I'd take the fight to them. Body armor, NVG, motion sensors, mines, grenades, automatic rifles and pistols (with armor penetrating rounds.)

Easy cheesy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nah. I'd take the fight to them. Body armor, NVG, motion sensors, mines, grenades, automatic rifles and pistols (with armor penetrating rounds.)

Easy cheesy.

And while you're busy trying(and failing) to kill Keaton Batman, West Batman sprays you with Bat Hillbilly Repellent and Bale Batman shoots you with his sticky-explosives-gun.

Cough-Cough, Tick-Tock-Boom. /end

Impediment
Nah. I'd take the fight to them. Body armor, NVG, motion sensors, mines, grenades, automatic rifles and pistols (with armor penetrating rounds.)

Easy cheesy.

That is precisely what every goon in Gotham told himself before they got their ass handed to them by Bats.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
That is precisely what every goon in Gotham told himself before they got their ass handed to them by Bats.

Not just goons, super-villains, super-assassins, uber-geniuses etc.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
That is precisely what every goon in Gotham told himself before they got their ass handed to them by Bats. Mhm, and the two goons who hit Keatonman center mass with two .45 slugs? What if they had armor piercing rounds?

Thought so.

Nephthys
3 words: Iron Man Armor.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
3 words: Iron Man Armor. thumb up

Here's some more words: Hire Agent 47.

/ thread.

the ninjak
thumb up

Here's some more words: Hire Agent 47.

/ thread.
Respect! Though I can't see 47 beating the Batmen. He is a stealth assassin and in the film he was weaksauce compared to his game counterpart.

I agree with Nephthys Ironman armour for me.
Location open field.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Respect! Though I can't see 47 beating the Batmen. He is a stealth assassin and in the film he was weaksauce compared to his game counterpart.

I agree with Nephthys Ironman armour for me.
Location open field. 2 mile sniper shot FTW.

Sadako of Girth
Isn't it meant to be "YOU vs Batman" though, not "Your hired assassin vs Batman"...? smile

Lord Lucien
What if YOU are a hired assassin?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
The only person who can win is Adam West.

Sadako of Girth
Thats fine still.
Cause its still you dispensing the ass kicking 1st hand.......or 1st foot, technically.

Rogue Jedi
Isn't it meant to be "YOU vs Batman" though, not "Your hired assassin vs Batman"...? smile Hire 47 to train me intensely for a month or so, and give me his weapons.

Sadako of Girth
Sure. Thats a worker.

But I think you might need longer than a month....take 6.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I'm a fast learner. 2.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. Youre not.

Forum feats dictate that it takes you over a year to realise that Mcclane knocked the ninja chick out first. yes

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
IF she was KO'd, she must have mad recovery powers, because she got up quick as shit like nothing had happened.

BruceSkywalker
let me see here.. i'd take each batman on separately and kill each one.. except clooney bats because i'd just ask him to date elisabetta and then i'd kick clooney bats in the codpiece lol..

Keaton and Kilmer Bats will go down to my samurai sword..

Bale Bats well, i'd have to reprogram the tumbler to run over Bale

Rogue Jedi
You seriously think you can take KeatonMan with a sword?

BruceSkywalker
Isn't it meant to be "YOU vs Batman" though, not "Your hired assassin vs Batman"...? smile

yep..

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What if YOU are a hired assassin?

do you have the skills? big grin

I can take out many a character with a sword big grin

remember Keaton Bats was never shown using a sword although he did block the two broadswords, however i am much better than that dude stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
yep..

Hire 47 to train me intensely for a month or so, and give me his weapons.

This is what I meant by Hire.

BruceSkywalker
This is what I meant by Hire.

do you have the necessary skills to take Batman out?

dadudemon
Nope. Youre not.

Forum feats dictate that it takes you over a year to realise that Mcclane knocked the ninja chick out first. yes

laughing out loud

laughing laughing laughing

"forum feats."

I'd take them all out, h2h. They can have their armor, gadgets, and on-person weapons. I'd still take them all out with just my bare fists.

I would only need the unmolested Gem of Cyttorak. I would just molest the Gem, myself, and then confront the Bats. I would, of course, solo their shit, with just my bare banded fists, bitches.

Also, RJ could solo the bats with just a sniper rifle and a good spotter.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing laughing laughing

"forum feats."

I'd take them all out, h2h. They can have their armor, gadgets, and on-person weapons. I'd still take them all out with just my bare fists.

I would only need the unmolested Gem of Cyttorak. I would just molest the Gem, myself, and then confront the Bats. I would, of course, solo their shit, with just my bare banded fists, bitches.No, you wouldn't.

I'd only need a spotter if it was beyond 500 yards. Things get iffy at that point.

Robtard
No, you wouldn't.

I'd only need a spotter if it was beyond 500 yards. Things get iffy at that point.

Once DDM molest the Gem of Cyttorak he becomes The Juggernaut; not that phaggy one in X3 either.

Only Batman that would give him trouble here is Adam West Batman, he'd surely to bring Cyttorak repellent.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Once DDM molest the Gem of Cyttorak he becomes The Juggernaut; not that phaggy one in X3 either.

Only Batman that would give him trouble here is Adam West Batman, he'd surely to bring Cyttorak repellent. Hell, even as Bruce Wayne, he'd kick the shit outta us H2H.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

Only Batman that would give him trouble here is Adam West Batman, he'd surely to bring Cyttorak repellent.

On screen feats, only, though.

Cyttorak does not exist in West's universe as that's the DC uni. hehehehe

That was my logic in selecting something that makes me nigh invincible.

Edit - Wait, Jugs in X3 is a piece of shit that's barely passable as being even as strong as Spiderman. Nevermind...Cyttorak does not exist in the movies.

steverules_2
I choose mac's Zippo cool I win

Nephthys
I would like to point out that as of the Dark Knight Batman has a bullet-reflecting force-field. He just doesn't use it because reflecting bullets hurts people. It was in the anime movie. Which is canon btw.

awepeach

dadudemon
I would like to point out that as of the Dark Knight Batman has a bullet-reflecting force-field. He just doesn't use it because reflecting bullets hurts people. It was in the anime movie. Which is canon btw.

awepeach

That shield doesn't matter: I'm the Juggernaut, b****!

Nah. I would just punch right through his shields.

BruceSkywalker

awepeach

i have the movie, but no matter Batman has no defense against my spinning Batkick abilities big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.