The King of Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The following movie characters all decide to get together to see who is the best killer:

Riddick, armed with all his blades and 2 Necromonger energy guns.

Rambo, armed with his knife, his bow, an M-60 and an M-16.

Hit Girl, armed with all her blades, two Beretta's, and an MP-5.

Marv (Sin City), armed with two .45's and two hatchets.

Berzerker Predator, armed with his plasma cannon, all his blades, and he has his cloaking mechanism.

Wolverine, only his claws.

John Matrix, armed with the guns he used at the end of Commando.

Leon (The Professional), armed with his twin pistols.

John McClane, armed with two Berettas and an MP-5.

El Mariachi, armed with his shotgun and two 9mm's.

John Preston, armed with his twin pistols and katana.

The fight/s take place in Nakatomi plaza, at night (This is days before Die Hard, McClane has never stepped foot inside Nakatomi.) There are low level cannon fodder bad guys on every floor, 20 on each floor, each armed with pistols and AK-47's. They are dressed in tacky ass mafia suits. Each combatant must start on the first floor, clear it, then take the stairs to the second floor, clear it, and so on and so on......They have 10 minutes each to kill as many opponents as possible. They are briefed on the layout of Nakatomi and the locations of their opponents.

There are SUV's parked near every open elevator shaft on every floor, as well as a slick of jet fuel on every floor wink Each combatant has a zippo FTW.

Who kills the most? Who kills the least? Feel free to suggest more combatants but please, no one with ridiculous powers (Superman, Hancock, YuLaw, Dark Phoenix, etc)

Nephthys
Preston. He's able to 'dodge' bullets and kill quickly and easily with his guns. Plus he thrives in these kinds of environments. I wouldn't be surprised if he handled this kind of thing about once a week tbh. It's kind of his job.

Next it'll either be Hit-girl or Wolverine. Neither needs to fear bullets all too much like Preston. They trail behind him though because Hit-girl: hasn't got the stamina to keep up the pace and Wolverine: needs to get into CQC to kill.

Rogue Jedi
I'm leaning towards Rambo.

Lestov16
Probably John Matrix, and then either Rambo, Marv, and possibly Riddick or Preston

Rogue Jedi
Dunno if Riddick can keep up with those three, they have automatic weapons.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Feel free to suggest more combatants but please, no one with ridiculous powers (Superman, Hancock, YuLaw, Dark Phoenix, etc)

Harry Potter

Swagger

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Harry Potter

Swagger Your breath.

the ninjak
Logan kills them all. Preston's never dealt with anyone like Logan and in the crossfire would'nt stop an emerging Wolverine from the darkness.

Logan's HF alone should win him this as well as the Tower Environment. He'll sniff em out and attack when they least expect it. He tanks what the give while slicing though a chunk of their body.

Second is Riddick who will focus on evasion and taking out the lights around him with his energy guns. The Predator being his final adversary.

The shooters don't stand much of a chance.

Rogue Jedi
Read the OP, dude.

the ninjak
blink LOL Preston wins.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo.

the ninjak
Recent Rambo I have a problem with. More realistic.

Preston edges him out.

But Rambo 2 was a death spraying machine.

Depends on which one.

Rogue Jedi
All tied into one. I was thinking of 2 and 4.

Lestov16
I'm still certain Matrix was the best.

Rogue Jedi
SHADDAP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.