Silver Surfer (exiles) vs. WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
To the death, who wins ?

The Nuul
lol @ thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
lol @ thread. It seems you laugh a lot. Care to weigh in ?

SS woul know how to reproduce that satellite beam that took him down in a split second and would just put more power behind it.

Nihilist
That satellite beam was retconned into draining his gamma powering him down instead of koing him which it did first time.

Lord_Talron
thats still effective, right?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nihilist
That satellite beam was retconned into draining his gamma powering him down instead of koing him which it did first time. as surfer did before with ease

Nihilist
Yeah just a power drain, which reg Surfer would do anyway.

Sirius77
If exiles surfer is anything like mainstream surfer, then he stomps.

Originally posted by Sirius77
If exiles surfer is anything like mainstream surfer, then he stomps. he's supposed to be the same just homicidally maniac

vince_slice
Didn't Exiles Surfer one-shot kill Gladiator?

Originally posted by vince_slice
Didn't Exiles Surfer one-shot kill Gladiator? cut him in half with the board, yes. being an alternate gladiator, we cant really claim the 616 one would go down the same way

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
cut him in half with the board, yes. being an alternate gladiator, we cant really claim the 616 one would go down the same way I for one think it would. Exiles Surfer would hammer him.

Sirius77
I read the arc and I doubt that it would affect mainstream gladiator like that. Just based upon how starkly different the characters in that alternate universe were, I don't see the gladiator of that universe being exempt from the changes. Galactus was literally a giant happy tiki man that wanted to "restore worlds". Why would gladiator be unchanged? Anyway, Surfer wins easily.

King Castle
surfer ftw..

the galactus comment is hilarious.

vince_slice
Originally posted by 753
cut him in half with the board, yes. being an alternate gladiator, we cant really claim the 616 one would go down the same way

We can't claim he'd be weaker either unless there's significant evidence to suggest it. Therefore it's best to assume he's around mainstream Gladiator's level give or take. Still an impressive feat by Exiles Surfer.

quanchi112
I read the arc and I doubt that it would affect mainstream gladiator like that. Just based upon how starkly different the characters in that alternate universe were, I don't see the gladiator of that universe being exempt from the changes. Galactus was literally a giant happy tiki man that wanted to "restore worlds". Why would gladiator be unchanged? Anyway, Surfer wins easily. The thing is they can't easily kill off glads like this but they can an alternate version. The board would slice him in two but we both know in a comic they aren't going to just have Glads go down this easily and die.

chomperx9
WWH knocks Surfer off the board, No board = No powers

quanchi112
Originally posted by chomperx9
WWH knocks Surfer off the board, No board = No powers That's only in the movies, guy.

chomperx9
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's only in the movies, guy. was just kidding

Originally posted by vince_slice
We can't claim he'd be weaker either unless there's significant evidence to suggest it. Therefore it's best to assume he's around mainstream Gladiator's level give or take. Still an impressive feat by Exiles Surfer. we cant make any claims because that gladiator doesnt have any feats to back them up. exiles surfer is impossible to gauge based on that feat

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
we cant make any claims because that gladiator doesnt have any feats to back them up. exiles surfer is impossible to gauge based on that feat Why can't we it's obvious the writer portrayed him as an uber beast.

Sirius77
The writer portrays squirrel girl the same way. She has feats. Just saying man.

Black bolt z
Regular Surfer would beat him.

quanchi112
The writer portrays squirrel girl the same way. She has feats. Just saying man. Just saying that you need feats to properly gauge something I don't. I am smart.

Sirius77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Just saying that you need feats to properly gauge something I don't. I am smart.

What? So you don't need feats now?

quanchi112
What? So you don't need feats now? I get the way characters are portrayed without the feats you need feats because you can't comprehend the portrayal of the character while I do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.