Ultimator Vs WF Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24823/670066-ultimator_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2648/103780-17516-mr-mxyzptlk_large.jpg

guy222
mxy

Lestov16
Mxy easily

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lestov16
Mxy easily

Really? Ultimator is everything and nearly destroyed the 5th dimension.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Really? Ultimator is everything and nearly destroyed the 5th dimension.

WF Mxy actually did destroy everything, including the 5th dimension, without any effort at all and then exnihilated it with no ill side effects

So, yeah. Really

Colossus-Big C
Really? Ultimator is everything and nearly destroyed the 5th dimension. this is WF mxy

Sirius77
Ultimator. It is to Myx what a bloodlusted Myx is to Superman. I doubt even WF Myx can win here without outside help.

Black bolt z
I really can't see anyone besides god himself beating WF mxy. At least a serious one.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I really can't see anyone besides god himself beating WF mxy.

I just knew someone was finally going to say thatyawn

Lestov16
Originally posted by Sirius77
Ultimator. It is to Myx what a bloodlusted Myx is to Superman. I doubt even WF Myx can win here without outside help.

Dude, did you read World's Funnest? Ultimator is so out of his league that his best bet is to curl into a fetal position and hope Mxy takes pity on him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
I just knew someone was finally going to say thatyawn Mxy destroyed the omniverse, snapped it back, then had plans to due the same thing next tuesday.

Its kinda hard to find something to beat that.

Colossus-Big C
I really can't see anyone besides god himself beating WF mxy. At least a serious one. based on some of the stuff wf mxy did he might be even above god

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
based on some of the stuff wf mxy did he might be even above god 4th wall stuff is PIS. Even though mxy does it on a regular basis. Technically mxy is still just a piece of paper to god.

Philosophía
Ultimator.

Parmaniac
How did the Imps defeated him in the comic?

Utrigita
by tricking him/her/whatever into a comic book where it feel asleep iirc. So plot device.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How did the Imps defeated him in the comic?

They brought in Dream of the endless. That's why I said he can't do it without outside help. Iirc, Ultimator was from the 10th dimension.

quanchi112
I really can't see anyone besides god himself beating WF mxy. At least a serious one. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing out loud explain why this is funny.

quanchi112
explain why this is funny. Your post. You seem to cling to feats and ignore everything else.

Black bolt z
Your post. You seem to cling to feats and ignore everything else. And you seem to not use feats.

Which if not how you debate on these forums.

quanchi112
And you seem to not use feats.

Which if not how you debate on these forums. I do use feats but just because a character has them doesn't make them mightier than someone who has already been compared to the 5th dimension as being superior. LOL.

Black bolt z
I do use feats but just because a character has them doesn't make them mightier than someone who has already been compared to the 5th dimension as being superior. LOL. You claiming statements>feats?

Its quite the other way my friend.

quanchi112
You claiming statements>feats?

Its quite the other way my friend. Do you even know who Ultimator is ?

Black bolt z
Do you even know who Ultimator is ? Do you know who mxy is?

And thats a complete 180. Nothing to do with my post.

quanchi112
Do you know who mxy is?

And thats a complete 180. Nothing to do with my post. Yes, I do. You already know I do. Now which comic did Ultimator appear in ?

quanchi112
No answer just like I thought you don't know and have been arguing against the Ultimator anyways.

Black bolt z
No answer just like I thought you don't know and have been arguing against the Ultimator anyways. I've been arguing against Ultimator because Mxy has omniverse busting feats. Ult doesn't.

Astner
Mr. Mxyzptlk clearly have greater feats, but the Ultimator was clearly intended to be more powerful.

Mxy destroyed the omniverse, snapped it back, then had plans to due the same thing next tuesday.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3679/muli.jpg

quanchi112
I've been arguing against Ultimator because Mxy has omniverse busting feats. Ult doesn't. You don't know which comic she was in. You just argued based on his feats despite the fact she was portrayed as superior to Mxy.

You don't know anything about either character.

Prep-Man
I wouldn't be talking, Quan.

quanchi112
I wouldn't be talking, Quan. Name an example then, preppy.

Prep-Man
Everything.

quanchi112
Everything. Just like I thought you have nothing. smile

Prep-Man
Everything.

quanchi112
Wanna debate the topic at hand, sport ?

Prep-Man
Why debate when you don't know what you're talking about? confused

Mindset
Quan, stop trying to steal sport from me, sport.

quanchi112
Why debate when you don't know what you're talking about? confused What have I said here which indicates that ?

smile

Prep-Man
Yeah, sporto!

quanchi112
Yeah, sporto! You can't name anything because like always I am right.

Prep-Man
Back on topic, please.

quanchi112
Back on topic, please. Ultimator wins.

Black bolt z
You don't know which comic she was in. You just argued based on his feats despite the fact she was portrayed as superior to Mxy.

You don't know anything about either character. You don't understand that feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>portaryal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Writer statements>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bios.

quanchi112
You don't understand that feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>portaryal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Writer statements>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bios. Not when the portrayal directly shows Ultimator is greater than Mxy. You didn't even read it anyways. What comic is this from ?

Black bolt z
Not when the portrayal directly shows Ultimator is greater than Mxy. You didn't even read it anyways. What comic is this from ? It doesn't matter if he is portrayed as greater. Mxy has greater feats.

quanchi112
It doesn't matter if he is portrayed as greater. Mxy has greater feats. Which comic ? You also think Ultimator is male ? laughing out loud laughing out loud W all know you have no idea.

So since Odin's feats are greater than celestials he beats them. LOL.

Black bolt z
Which comic ? You also think Ultimator is male ? laughing out loud laughing out loud W all know you have no idea.

So since Odin's feats are greater than celestials he beats them. LOL. Odin doesn't have greater feats then celestials no expression.

quanchi112
Odin doesn't have greater feats then celestials no expression. Name me a celestial feat then canon to the 616 celestials.

Black bolt z
Name me a celestial feat then canon to the 616 celestials. Defeating the destroyer with all asgardians - thor in it.

quanchi112
Defeating the destroyer with all asgardians - thor in it. That was the entire host vs. one guy. How is that impressive when it's like 7 or so of them all defeating one destroyer with Odin in it ?

Imagine like 7 Galactuci against one celestial. LOL. Name me a feat done by one celestial not an entire group of them. LOL.

Black bolt z
That was the entire host vs. one guy. How is that impressive when it's like 7 or so of them all defeating one destroyer with Odin in it ?

Imagine like 7 Galactuci against one celestial. LOL. Name me a feat done by one celestial not an entire group of them. LOL. Galactuci?

Tossing hundred of planets.

quanchi112
Galactuci?

Tossing hundred of planets. Tossing planets isn't anywhere near destroying galaxies or affecting the multiverse.

Multiple Galactuses.

Black bolt z
Tossing planets isn't anywhere near destroying galaxies or affecting the multiverse.

Multiple Galactuses. Affecting the multiverse has no way to be quantified.

So you admit Odin stomps thanos. If he can destroy a galaxy he can atomize thanos.

quanchi112
Affecting the multiverse has no way to be quantified.

So you admit Odin stomps thanos. If he can destroy a galaxy he can atomize thanos. Most things in comics can't be quantified but this just means that's the level of power being thrown around it affects other universes.

Odin tried to kill Thanos and failed. Thanos can tank his best no problem and already has.

Lord_Talron
rules clearly state feats are what determines whos better

Mindset
Ultimator's feat is being stronger than Mxy, though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
rules clearly state feats are what determines whos better We don't ignore on panel comparisons.

Slaanesh
Ultimator is shown to be more powerful than Mxy..there's no reason to think Mxy is better even thou he has better feat..

Lord_Talron
We don't ignore on panel comparisons. yet, according to the rules, feats trump any on-panel comparisons, so...

Mindset
yet, according to the rules, feats trump any on-panel comparisons, so... Originally posted by Mindset
Ultimator's feat is being stronger than Mxy, though.

Lord_Talron
im not discussing that.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Ultimator is shown to be more powerful than Mxy

Regular Mxy maybe. WF is a whole different story

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ultimator.. It was plainly stated in the comic that mxy was inferior to the Ultimator.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ultimator.. It was plainly stated in the comic that mxy was inferior to the Ultimator. And feats show different.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Oooo jesus... by feats Odin and Seth are above the TOAA... yet we know this isn't close to true. By feats Wolverine is stronger than sabertooth.. yet Sabertooth is really his superior in strength. By feats Superman is stronger than Galactus.. yet we know this isn't true really.. The list goes on and on.. feats are the be all end all in determining a winner.

StiltmanFTW
By feats Wolverine is stronger than sabertooth..

Not really.

Black bolt z
Oooo jesus... by feats Odin and Seth are above the TOAA... yet we know this isn't close to true. By feats Wolverine is stronger than sabertooth.. yet Sabertooth is really his superior in strength. By feats Superman is stronger than Galactus.. yet we know this isn't true really.. The list goes on and on.. feats are the be all end all in determining a winner. By feats Odin and seth are not stronger then TOAA. By feats Wolverine is nt stronger then sabertooth and by feats superman is not stronger then galactus.

Feats matter above all else. Stuff like portrayal matters but not nearly as much as feats.

Omega Vision
The difference between WF Mxy and regular Mxy is like the difference between PC Darkseid and Modern Darkseid.

Canonically there should be no difference, but anyone with two working brain cells can tell that there is a difference.

WF Mxy wins. He did what the Ultimator did and more.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The difference between WF Mxy and regular Mxy is like the difference between PC Darkseid and Modern Darkseid.

Canonically there should be no difference, but anyone with two working brain cells can tell that there is a difference.

WF Mxy wins. He did what the Ultimator did and more. thumb up

tsscls
Your post. You seem to cling to feats and ignore everything else.
So I should ignore all of Thanos' feats, and focus on the fact that Byrne's Superman wins no matter what (because that's how the character was written), in a vs. match between the two?
If not feats, then what should I focus on. All that's left is PIS and CIS. Unless you want to talk about how a character would act if they had the flu. I know who Ultimator is and read the comic, and I say WF Mxy, 10/10 FTW.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision

WF Mxy wins. He did what the Ultimator did and more. Galan thinks them the same from what I can tell of his posts.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Galan thinks them the same from what I can tell of his posts. Like OV just said Canonically they are no different.

But WF Mxy have much higher feat then regular.

Omega Vision
Galan thinks them the same from what I can tell of his posts.
WF Mxy might be seen as a Mxy without the Kid's Gloves

Galan007
Galan thinks them the same from what I can tell of his posts. They are the same. No one has ever provided more than their biased point of view and a wiki article to the contrary -- and that certainly doesn't counterbalance the on panel evidence I've posted in the past (evidence that a mod agreed with, btw.)

WF just showed us what Mxy can do when he cuts lose -- but not to the point that it's completely out of his 'normal' scope of power. For instance, during the EJ arc, Joker (who was a noob with Mxy's powers) destroyed the mainstream DCU in it's entirety with a small ACME bomb, then effortlessly recreated it all in his own image. He also tooled Spectre like he was a weak feeb, etc.

So yeah.

quanchi112
yet, according to the rules, feats trump any on-panel comparisons, so... Feats don't trump on panel comparisons. That's silly.

Black bolt z
Feats don't trump on panel comparisons. That's silly. They do no expression.

Will some mod please explain this to him? Nothing else gets to him. Feats are better evidence then anything else. Feats say thanos is stronger then thor. So if an on panel comparison was made saying thor is stronger then thanos we know it is false correct?

quanchi112
They do no expression.

Will some mod please explain this to him? Nothing else gets to him. Feats are better evidence then anything else. Feats say thanos is stronger then thor. So if an on panel comparison was made saying thor is stronger then thanos we know it is false correct? Quit crying. Seriously. Mxy was shown on panel as to be inferior to Ultimator. What comic did they face off in ?

Black bolt z
Quit crying. Seriously. Mxy was shown on panel as to be inferior to Ultimator. What comic did they face off in ? Please answer my question.

if an on panel comparison is made that says thor is stronger then thanos is this now true?

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
They are the same. No one has ever provided more than their biased point of view and a wiki article to the contrary -- and that certainly doesn't counterbalance the on panel evidence I've posted in the past (evidence that a mod agreed with, btw.)

WF just showed us what Mxy can do when he cuts lose -- but not to the point that it's completely out of his 'normal' scope of power. For instance, during the EJ arc, Joker (who was a noob with Mxy's powers) destroyed the mainstream DCU in it's entirety with a small ACME bomb, then effortlessly recreated it all in his own image. He also tooled Spectre like he was a weak feeb, etc.

So yeah. So then Mxy loses to Ultimator, right?

quanchi112
Please answer my question.

if an on panel comparison is made that says thor is stronger then thanos is this now true? There wasn't one and you aren't even arguing correctly. Thor has greater strength feats than Thanos but Thanos is portrayed as stronger just like Mxy has greater feats but on panel is portrayed as weaker than Ultimator. You don't understand even your own points.

Black bolt z
There wasn't one and you aren't even arguing correctly. Thor has greater strength feats than Thanos but Thanos is portrayed as stronger just like Mxy has greater feats but on panel is portrayed as weaker than Ultimator. You don't understand even your own points. Thor does not have greater strength feats then thanos. Mabye a couple but in general no.

Feats show thanos to be stronger then thor. Feats show mxy to be above ultimator.

quanchi112
Thor does not have greater strength feats then thanos. Mabye a couple but in general no.

Feats show thanos to be stronger then thor. Feats show mxy to be above ultimator. Then name a strength feat for Thanos.

No, feats don't 'comparisons and portrayal do.

I don't even take you seriously but it's fun to ask you questions.

Name me a few Thanos strength feats.

Galan007
So then Mxy loses to Ultimator, right? He didn't lose the first time. If you recall, Ultimator was 'ultimately' (no pun intended) subdued within a comic Mxy himself created.

No reason that same tactic wouldn't work again. stick out tongue

quanchi112
He didn't lose the first time. If you recall, Ultimator was 'ultimately' (no pun intended) subdued within a comic Mxy himself created.

No reason that same tactic wouldn't work again. stick out tongue That's like saying she hulk wins due to ripping a comic book up to defeat the villain.

Black bolt z
That's like saying she hulk wins due to ripping a comic book up to defeat the villain. Didn't she hulk do that by accident?

Mxy does that stuff on a regular basis.

quanchi112
Didn't she hulk do that by accident?

Mxy does that stuff on a regular basis. No.

It's silly and not to be taken seriously on the boards just like the she hulk incident.

Black bolt z
No.

It's silly and not to be taken seriously on the boards just like the she hulk incident. Your right its not really meant to be taken seriously.

But destroying the omniverse is.

quanchi112
Your right its not really meant to be taken seriously.

But destroying the omniverse is. what comic did Ultimator appear in ?

TheTyrant
what comic did Ultimator appear in ?

DUN DUN DUN!

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheTyrant
DUN DUN DUN! He doesn't even know who Ultimator is but argues anyways. Ask him questions it's the ultimate bb killer. I mean even basic questions of what comic did this character appear in have him stumped.

SuperMan103
what comic does it appear in, tyrant/quanchi?

TheTyrant
New Year's Evil.

Mindset
Originally posted by SuperMan103
what comic does it appear in, tyrant/quanchi? Anyone with internet access could find this out.

SuperMan103
ok. thanks

quanchi112
Originally posted by SuperMan103
what comic does it appear in, tyrant/quanchi? New Year's Evil, Mr. M from the pages of Superman in february of 98. I am looking at it right now. I unlike bb know who ultimator is.

SuperMan103
Anyone with internet access could find this out.
obviously not black bolt z.

Mindset
Well, yea.

Galan007
That's like saying she hulk wins due to ripping a comic book up to defeat the villain. Ah so you not liking something makes it non-canon. Gotcha.

quanchi112
Ah so you not liking something makes it non-canon. Gotcha. The fact your only evidence happens in the noncanon book means you have nothing.

Mr Master
Besides the on panel evidence, according to the DC Universe "Who's Who" Handbook ..

"Mxy knew he was outmatched by the Ultimator"

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5567541_Ultimator.jpg

Just sayin ...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
Besides the on panel evidence, according to the DC Universe "Who's Who" Handbook ..

Just sayin ... thumb up

Black bolt z

Just sayin ... And on panel feats which are superior to on panel statements and portrayal says Ultimator is no match for WF Mxy.

quanchi112
And on panel feats which are superior to on panel statements and portrayal says Ultimator is no match for WF Mxy. On panel when we saw both characters we saw Mxy was no match for him but you never read it so quit with the ruse.

Black bolt z
On panel when we saw both characters we saw Mxy was no match for him but you never read it so quit with the ruse. On panel we saw Mxy destroy the omniverse and everything in it. Ultimator has no feats like that.

quanchi112
On panel we saw Mxy destroy the omniverse and everything in it. Ultimator has no feats like that. We saw Ultimator go up against Mxy on panel and he admitted he was far weaker than she was so using a feat to undermine an actual on panel comparison is ridiculous.

Black bolt z
We saw Ultimator go up against Mxy on panel and he admitted he was far weaker than she was so using a feat to undermine an actual on panel comparison is ridiculous. Kubik stated that a celestial was many magnitudes of power above him after he warpped a whole universe. Does this mean celestials have the power to warp universes?

Statements mean nothing without feats to back them up. And mxy's feats which are superior to his statements prove he is more powerful then ultimator.

quanchi112
Kubik stated that a celestial was many magnitudes of power above him after he warpped a whole universe. Does this mean celestials have the power to warp universes?

Statements mean nothing without feats to back them up. And mxy's feats which are superior to his statements prove he is more powerful then ultimator. It doesn't mean it does or it doesn't it does mean they are flat out more powerful, genius.

You argue against the intents of writers which in turn makes you look foolish. The point is clear and you forsake the point in place of feats which is simply ridiculous and you yourself don't even own up to.

Black bolt z
It doesn't mean it does or it doesn't it does mean they are flat out more powerful, genius.

You argue against the intents of writers which in turn makes you look foolish. The point is clear and you forsake the point in place of feats which is simply ridiculous and you yourself don't even own up to. So according to you celestials can warp universes yes or no?

The intent of the writer is meaningless. Feats matter. And feats say Mxy is superior to Mxy.

quanchi112
So according to you celestials can warp universes yes or no?

The intent of the writer is meaningless. Feats matter. And feats say Mxy is superior to Mxy. That's immaterial they may not have all of the versatility of the cc's but they are more powerful. You can't comprehend what you read.

I might keep this quote. You just said the intent of the writer is meaningless. LOL.

Black bolt z
That's immaterial they may not have all of the versatility of the cc's but they are more powerful. You can't comprehend what you read.

I might keep this quote. You just said the intent of the writer is meaningless. LOL. I might quote you saying feats don't matter.

feats is what we debate with.

quanchi112
I might quote you saying feats don't matter.

feats is what we debate with. We use feats but feats rarely if ever undermine how characters match up against each other with. I already saved this quote. I love it.

Galan007

Just sayin ... Yet Mxy's own creation (and by proxy, power) is what beat Ultimator at the end. Hmm...

Black bolt z
We use feats but feats rarely if ever undermine how characters match up against each other with. I already saved this quote. I love it. -We don't use feats.
-Comparisons do
-Odin>Thanos
-End discussion.

quanchi112
Yet Mxy's own creation (and by proxy, power) is what beat Ultimator at the end. Hmm... He outsmarted him that isn't the same thing.

-We don't use feats.
-Comparisons do
-Odin>Thanos
-End discussion. This isn't about those two and Thanos has superior feats whereas Mxy was less than up for beating her on power alone.

Black bolt z
He outsmarted him that isn't the same thing.

This isn't about those two and Thanos has superior feats whereas Mxy was less than up for beating her on power alone. Yes it is.

According to you we don't use feats. We use comparisons. And comparisons and portrayals show Odin to be much more powerful.

quanchi112
Yes it is.

According to you we don't use feats. We use comparisons. And comparisons and portrayals show Odin to be much more powerful. Comparisons show them as peers and we use both by portrayal outranks feats by leaps and bounds.

Black bolt z
Comparisons show them as peers and we use both by portrayal outranks feats by leaps and bounds. Comparisons show Odin as superior. You can be biased all you want but it doesn't take away on panel feats.

quanchi112
Comparisons show Odin as superior. You can be biased all you want but it doesn't take away on panel feats. No, they show them as peers with a very slight edge due to gungir and the fact Thanos suffered damage under intense exposure of one of these blasts.

Not taking away any feats ultimator was clearly superior in terms of power.

zeel
Most things in comics can't be quantified but this just means that's the level of power being thrown around it affects other universes.

Odin tried to kill Thanos and failed. Thanos can tank his best no problem and already has.

thanos was on his knees in that battle. He showed no dominace at all in the battle. Odin didnt beat him but clearly showed he was more agressive and made thanos suffer greatly. this actually was a good feat for thanos. considering Odin>thanos.

anyhow i dont know enough about ultimator to comment on this fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
thanos was on his knees in that battle. He showed no dominace at all in the battle. Odin didnt beat him but clearly showed he was more agressive and made thanos suffer greatly. this actually was a good feat for thanos. considering Odin>thanos.

anyhow i dont know enough about ultimator to comment on this fight. Wrong, they went *** for tat until Thanos charged his gungir blast which gave him a slight edge. The battle was far from over and I believe Thanos was about to get serious.

Black bolt z
Wrong, they went *** for tat until Thanos charged his gungir blast which gave him a slight edge. The battle was far from over and I believe Thanos was about to get serious. Like I said be biased all you want. It won't change on panel evidence.

Black bolt z
No, they show them as peers with a very slight edge due to gungir and the fact Thanos suffered damage under intense exposure of one of these blasts.

Not taking away any feats ultimator was clearly superior in terms of power. Mxy is clearly superior. He has better feats.

quanchi112
Mxy is clearly superior. He has better feats. Better feats only means he has better feats in a direct comparison dc maintains Mxy is his inferior. Ultimator had one comic so of course he has better feats. You simply have no common sense.

Black bolt z
Better feats only means he has better feats in a direct comparison dc maintains Mxy is his inferior. Ultimator had one comic so of course he has better feats. You simply have no common sense. Yes. Better feats means he has better feats. Which means he is more powerful.

quanchi112
Yes. Better feats means he has better feats. Which means he is more powerful. No, that just means he has better feats by this logic Superman is more powerful than Walker. It's sickening and in a direct comparison we see Mxy as less powerful than the Ultimator.

Black bolt z
No, that just means he has better feats by this logic Superman is more powerful than Walker. It's sickening and in a direct comparison we see Mxy as less powerful than the Ultimator. But in non direct comparison we see mxy as superior.

If thanos with IG never beat galactus but he did beat eternity does that mean that galactus is more powerful? No because even though non direct we have a comparison between the two.

quanchi112
But in non direct comparison we see mxy as superior.

If thanos with IG never beat galactus but he did beat eternity does that mean that galactus is more powerful? No because even though non direct we have a comparison between the two. That's why feats don't matter they usually are always i favor of the character with more appearances. Think.

Black bolt z
That's why feats don't matter they usually are always i favor of the character with more appearances. Think. No they aren't.

quanchi112
No they aren't. So characters with fewer appearances usually have more feats ?

Black bolt z
So characters with fewer appearances usually have more feats ? What?

quanchi112
What? I just asked a simple question. Do you agree or disagree ?

Black bolt z
I just asked a simple question. Do you agree or disagree ? With what?

quanchi112
So characters with fewer appearances usually have more feats ? Originally posted by Black bolt z
With what? Right here.

Black bolt z
Right here. No.

quanchi112
No. Then why base the outcomes off of feats alone ?

Prep-Man
Mxy is clearly superior. He has better feats.

Isn't Ultimator apart of every dimension? I'd say he's more powerful, but Mxy does have the better feats.

Galan007
He outsmarted him that isn't the same thing.

This isn't about those two and Thanos has superior feats whereas Mxy was less than up for beating her on power alone. Ult was lured within one of Mxy's comics and trapped there in an eternal sleep. Mxy then sealed the comic to prevent Ult from ever breaking free. So his power certainly played a sizable part in that confrontation.

quanchi112
Ult was lured within one of Mxy's comics and trapped there in an eternal sleep. Mxy then sealed the comic to prevent Ult from ever breaking free. So his power certainly played a sizable part in that confrontation. Yes, his overall power played a role but it was ultimately the portrayal which had him evading her at all costs and eventually he came up with something that finally worked. He outsmarted her is all but she was clearly more powerful than he is.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Just because the FF beat Galactus "with their power" doesn't mean they are more powerful than Galactus. Ultimator is more powerful. People with more power lose all the time.. this doesn't make them more powerful.

quanchi112
Just because the FF beat Galactus "with their power" doesn't mean they are more powerful than Galactus. Ultimator is more powerful. People with more power lose all the time.. this doesn't make them more powerful. Exactly.

Black bolt z
Just because the FF beat Galactus "with their power" doesn't mean they are more powerful than Galactus. Ultimator is more powerful. People with more power lose all the time.. this doesn't make them more powerful. When have the FF ever beat galactus without a plot device erm?

KuRuPT Thanosi
and Mxy beating the Ultimator wasn't via a Plot Device? It most certainly was. These plot device... are "part of their power" according to people. The fact is, the Ultimator was flat out stated to be mxy superior by quite a bit. Just because Mxy beat the Ultimator via plot device.. doesn't make mxy more powerful overall. Just like the FF beating Galactus doesn't make them more powerful.

Black bolt z
and Mxy beating the Ultimator wasn't via a Plot Device? It most certainly was. These plot device... are "part of their power" according to people. The fact is, the Ultimator was flat out stated to be mxy superior by quite a bit. Just because Mxy beat the Ultimator via plot device.. doesn't make mxy more powerful overall. Just like the FF beating Galactus doesn't make them more powerful. No. But mxy has better feats whether or not he says Ultimator is more powerful.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman has better feats than Galactus... does that make him more powerful no? Odin has better feats than TOAA & Eternity does that make him more powerful? Nope. Wolverine has strength feats greater than Sabertooth.. does that make him stronger.. no because we have narration and logan saying he's inferior.

Black bolt z
Superman has better feats than Galactus... does that make him more powerful no? Odin has better feats than TOAA & Eternity does that make him more powerful? Nope. Wolverine has strength feats greater than Sabertooth.. does that make him stronger.. no because we have narration and logan saying he's inferior. What feats of superman are better then galactus?

What feats of Odin are better then TOAA/Eternity?

Superman has better feats than Galactus...no he doesnt...

KuRuPT Thanosi
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about... did you read Eny post that comments on this very thing? We've seen Superman.. use greater flying speed and combat speed than galactus... we've seen Superman lift more than Galactus.. Does that make im stronger than Galactus just because he has lifting feats? No.

Please then, list for me the feats of TOAA and Eternity that are better than Odin's?

You dodged the Sabertooth example as well. Just like you dodged the FF beating Galactus. Just because you beat someone or have better feats than someone doesn't make you more powerful all the time.

Black bolt z
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about... did you read Eny post that comments on this very thing? We've seen Superman.. use greater flying speed and combat speed than galactus... we've seen Superman lift more than Galactus.. Does that make im stronger than Galactus just because he has lifting feats? No.

Please then, list for me the feats of TOAA and Eternity that are better than Odin's?

You dodged the Sabertooth example as well. Just like you dodged the FF beating Galactus. Just because you beat someone or have better feats than someone doesn't make you more powerful all the time. I saw Eny's post. Doesn't change the fact galactus has better feats then superman. By far.

TOAA the celestial? Eternity beat dormammu who said he was the equal of Odin.

Thats because I don't read wolverine. Its not a dodge if I don't know the answer so I couldn't comment on it. And yes I did comment on FF beating galactus.

quanchi112
No. But mxy has better feats whether or not he says Ultimator is more powerful. That's not the point he beat him with a plot device just like the ff beat Galactus because in both scenarios the villain is more powerful.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>