HOM Wanda Vs Chaos King, Thanos, & Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/94161-123333-scarlet-witch_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1568938-clever004_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/287757-48143-thanos_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1220556-sentry001_large.jpg

TheGame17
Chaos King solos.

quanchi112
Team Thanos wins.

ares834
Originally posted by TheGame17
Chaos King solos.

Sirius77
Wanda is an omniversal threat, I don't see the team wnning easily if they can. In a straight up no prep battle, Thanos is a non factor here, as is void. I see this as being Wanda vs. CK imo.

Black bolt z
What the hell are thanos and void going to do? CK might gain .00000000000001% more power by killing them himself but they aren't going to do shit.

zopzop
Team 2. HoM's Wanda "feat" is disputed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What the hell are thanos and void going to do? CK might gain .00000000000001% more power by killing them himself but they aren't going to do shit. Thanos leads this team what's what he is doing here and Void goes MM on her ass.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos leads this team what's what he is doing here and Void goes MM on her ass. Leadership means nothing with these powerhouses. Void isn't doing shit to them.

quanchi112
Leadership means nothing with these powerhouses. Void isn't doing shit to them. I think he can. Leadership is essential to any team. Ask Thor if he feels the avengers are better with America's leadership or without it ?

Sirius77
Thanos leads this team what's what he is doing here and Void goes MM on her ass.

Thanos leads them? He couldnt even lead himself when he had "infinite" power... twice. He has a penchant for failure, with CIS on, Thanos pwns himself again.

Also, again, void and Thanos are non factors in this. Like I said, it's CK against Wanda. I only say this because of his feats concerning other pantheons.

Black bolt z
I think he can. Leadership is essential to any team. Ask Thor if he feels the avengers are better with America's leadership or without it ? Leadership in not needed when one of the team members can wreck abstracts no expression. And the one that can do that isn't void or thanos.

Stall_19
Team doesn't need any leadership, Chaos King solos.

Slaanesh
Thanos and Void is useless here..this is between CK and Wanda..i think i'll give CK the win because he is destroying the entire Marvel multiverse..or is he absorbing it..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Thanos leads them? He couldnt even lead himself when he had "infinite" power... twice. He has a penchant for failure, with CIS on, Thanos pwns himself again.

Also, again, void and Thanos are non factors in this. Like I said, it's CK against Wanda. I only say this because of his feats concerning other pantheons. Thanos only pwned himself after the threats were defeated but overcame that in marvel's the end.

Thanos has death's power.Originally posted by Black bolt z
Leadership in not needed when one of the team members can wreck abstracts no expression. And the one that can do that isn't void or thanos. Thanos was powered by an abstract. Thanos is needed here.

Stall_19

Thanos is needed here.
No he's not. Chaos King can beat Wanda by himself easily.

Slaanesh
Thanos is needed here.

laughing i can't believe u try to make Thanos relevant in a fight between beings with multiversal level power..what is Thanos gonna do??he is powered by Death..if i'm not mistaken..Wanda is way more powerful than Death..she's more powerful than Thanos boss..how does that make Thanos is needed in this fight??

Sirius77
Death left him after TI iirc... again lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stall_19
No he's not. Chaos King can beat Wanda by himself easily. Based on ?

Originally posted by Slaanesh
laughing i can't believe u try to make Thanos relevant in a fight between beings with multiversal level power..what is Thanos gonna do??he is powered by Death..if i'm not mistaken..Wanda is way more powerful than Death..she's more powerful than Thanos boss..how does that make Thanos is needed in this fight?? Thanos is unkillable and wanda can be beaten.

What proof do you have she is more powerful than death ?Originally posted by Sirius77
Death left him after TI iirc... again lol. She was upset by this but he already wrecked an entire universe for her.

Mindset
Wanda.

Sirius77
She was upset by this but he already wrecked an entire universe for her.

Actually he smuggled her in like a drug mule... He didn't wreck it, she did.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Actually he smuggled her in like a drug mule... He didn't wreck it, she did. He supplied the means and she did the deed. Without Thanos this wasn't possible here.

Slaanesh
Thanos is unkillable and wanda can be beaten.

What proof do you have she is more powerful than death ?

she can be beaten..but not by Thanos..

she rewrite reality..what feat does Death has that put her on wanda level??

quanchi112
she can be beaten..but not by Thanos..

she rewrite reality..what feat does Death has that put her on wanda level?? Soloing a universe. Imagine if death wanted to kill everyone and went bat shit nuts.

It's a team vs. her not just one character or two.

Slaanesh
Soloing a universe. Imagine if death wanted to kill everyone and went bat shit nuts.

It's a team vs. her not just one character or two.

she didn't solo a universe..she kill Mar-Vell..which cripple the MAO and that result in the death of everyone..that is nothing compare to rewriting reality..

i know..what i'm saying here is that Thanos and Void is useless..this is a battle between multiversal level entity..u saying Thanos can do something here is funny..

quanchi112
she didn't solo a universe..she kill Mar-Vell..which cripple the MAO and that result in the death of everyone..that is nothing compare to rewriting reality..

i know..what i'm saying here is that Thanos and Void is useless..this is a battle between multiversal level entity..u saying Thanos can do something here is funny.. I think destroying an entire reality through power over where life had beaten death is very powerful indeed.

Uhm, it's a team concept you trying to eliminate Thanos and the Void isn't true in the spirit of the thread.

Stall_19
Based on ?

By having better feats than her. CK has destroyed 98% of the multiverse, wasn't affected at all by Galactus, beaten many different gods in their realms and caused death to flee to a different reality.

As Impressive as Wanda is, she doesn't compare. I mean Strange was able to subdue her.

Slaanesh
I think destroying an entire reality through power over where life had beaten death is very powerful indeed.

Uhm, it's a team concept you trying to eliminate Thanos and the Void isn't true in the spirit of the thread.

powerful..but not that powerful..she just touch Mar-vell..what so great about that..Mar-Vell death is what cause the universe to die..nothing when compare to what wanda has done..she destroy and recreate reality..death has nothing compare to that.. seriously quan..stop trying to put death on Wanda level..she's not..

i don't care..useless is useless.. whatever u say doesn't change the fact that they are useless here..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stall_19
By having better feats than her. CK has destroyed 98% of the multiverse, wasn't affected at all by Galactus, beaten many different gods in their realms and caused death to flee to a different reality.

As Impressive as Wanda is, she doesn't compare. I mean Strange was able to subdue her. I feel like it woul dbe close and destroying 98 percent of the multiverse while impressive most was off panel. I do agree he does beat her though but I'd feel a lot better after we see him defeated to properly say one way or the other.

Xplosive
Thanos and Void are useless here.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Xplosive

Co-signed.

axelraptor

what he said. CK wins this.

the ninjak
This is a battlefield fight.
If Wanda wished no more Thanos and Void, they disappear.

I need to research CK more.
But the 98% feat sugests that he would've dealt with beings like Wanda before.

CK is the lone survivor in this match.

GalacticStorm
Team.

Wandas feats were hyped by debators with an agenda and by posters who didnt read the comics properly smile

She changed Earths history, she was directly responsible for a global alteration as stated on panel. This indirectly resulted in universal alterations. - Just think how many interactions the heroes have had with races and beings across the universe.

She cast her no more mutants spell.

Those are the feats that Wanda was responsible for. I dont want to hear anything about the Chaos Wave. erm

Chaos King stomps.

bbrem123
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Team.

Wandas feats were hyped by debators with an agenda and by posters who didnt read the comics properly smile

She changed Earths history, she was directly responsible for a global alteration as stated on panel. This indirectly resulted in universal alterations. - Just think how many interactions the heroes have had with races and beings across the universe.

Those are the feats that Wanda was responsible for. I dont want to hear anything about the Chaos Wave. erm

Chaos King stomps.

not reading comics correctly seems to happen a lot on this forum....i agree with u tho

Black bolt z
CK still solos everyone on both teams.

Uriel005
Yeah CK does it for the lulz

bagsikdangal101
I dont want to hear anything about the Chaos Wave. erm

Chaos King stomps.

The Chaos Wave willnotworthy to the Chaos King.After all, its in the name.Chaos+king=Chaosking.I agree with you.

Mr Master
thumb up

Mr Master
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101

The Chaos Wave willnotworthy to the Chaos King.After all, its in the name.Chaos+king=Chaosking.I agree with you.
no

Mr Master

Wandas feats were hyped by debators with an agenda and by posters who didnt read the comics properly

** .. She changed Earths history, she was directly responsible for a global alteration as stated on panel. This indirectly resulted in universal alterations. - Just think how many interactions the heroes have had with races and beings across the universe.

Those are the feats that Wanda was responsible for. I dont want to hear anything about the Chaos Wave.

** ... "She changed Earths history,
she was directly responsible for a global alteration as stated on panel"

facepalm

On Panel? ... On Panel it was literally stated that it was NOT just the World but "she altered...

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5567138_wandainmsmlq7.jpg

All of Reality"

+ ... More scans needed to support this like this one:

"Two Siblings" (Wanda influenced by Pietro)

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5567460_newxmenkryptoniawezz037vi5-1.jpg

"Force ALL of Reality to CHANGE"

let a bro know ... +

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, misconstrued, misinterpretations aside,
and chaos wave sugarcoating scapegoat veils brought down,
this is what Wanda did with a thought to the Omniverse!

Wanda (with a thought)
RECREATED the Omniverse after her power tore it to pieces:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2121/68053692tt1.th.jpg

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept
by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power, (Wanda)
that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it (Wanda)

After a time, it (Wanda) put everything back the way it was"

(On Panel proof it was Wanda)

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3984569_Wan1.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3984572_Wan2.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3984573_Wan3.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3984576_Wan4.jpg

** So Wanda's power tore the Omniverse to pieces (MJJ scan)

while simultaneously remaking 616 into her private paradise;

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5567131_Wanda_616_warp.jpg

"Dimension 616 was engulfed in the Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp"

Then with a thought, remade the Omniverse after it was torn to pieces. (HOM Wanda scans)

yawn

the ninjak
That's a well deserved yawn Mr Master.
WAY. TO. GO.

GalacticStorm
The word of Roma, overseer and gurdian of the omniverse is more reputable than Warbird and Belasco.

Roma states clear as day that Wandas House of M reality warp was global in scale-

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8048/uncannyxmen462p18.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

By changing Earths history, which was Wandas direct feat, she inadvertently affected changes on a greater scale. Once again i ask you to consider the many interactions Earths heroes have had with races and entities across the universe. So it stands to reason why Wandas global warp would indirectly result in consequences of a far greater scale.

As for the blah blah blah omniversal nonsense you sharted regarding Wanda....i'll just quote the comprehensive enlightening you were dealt in that other thread:

Good attempt.

Im not having it smile

The scan does NOT say that the Chaos Wave fixed reality. It says that the wave shook up reality and that reality later fixed itself. The subject matter of the statement is the omniverse/continuum, it says the omniverse was shaken up by the wave, then everything was put back.

Your mistake was in interpreting that the Chaos Wave did this when the subject matter of the entire page is the omniverse and what happened to it.

You made an illogical assumption given that the wave as stated was a mindless, destructive force and thats all it ever was depicted as. Furthermore there is a precedence for reality trying to fix itself after the damage done by the Chaos Wave:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5503/uncannyxmen465page23.th.jpg

Reality corrects itself all the time. This particular scan refers to REALITY correcting itself after the damage done by the Chaos Wave so its directly related to your scan.

The other scans you presented from House of M 7 were of Wanda getting rid of the House of M reality warp. Something that occured AFTER the Uncanny X-men HOM tie which saw the Chaos Wave dealt with and REALITY HEALING ITSELF

So once again. Good attempt at trying to tie together unrelated scans to coincide with your agenda.

You misinterpreted or you lied.

Commiserations death

If it aint broke.........

Colossus-Big C
has wandas power source been revealed yet?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by the ninjak
WAY. TO. GO.

And may i extend a big yawn to all those who refuse to take it upon themselves to read comics properly. bye

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Nah sad

I cant wait!!! eek!

the Darkone

No it hasn't!

U still holding hope that is was Chthon aren't you wink .

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
No it hasn't!

U still holding hope that is was Chthon aren't you wink . not really, will it be revealed during the children crusade arc?

the Darkone
not really, will it be revealed during the children crusade arc?

to my understanding it's a strong possibility, ask Mr master. The story is too slow for me.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1605214-ten_thousand001.jpg

GalacticStorm
The mistress has appeared fear

Acknowledge your Wanda scans(from HOM 7 and 8) came after the end of the Uncanny X-men Crossover. Cos they did you know mate smile

Do you not what that does? shifty

It renders them useless for your argument

Do you know that means? shifty

Please come again arabia laughing

zopzop
GS the most important thing is whose scan is the most recent?

If it's yours, then it retcons all the previous ones and this thread is pretty much closed. Mr. Master can argue till he turns blue it won't change anything.

If his are the more recent then he's right and it's all right there on panel and there's no use arguing.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by zopzop
GS the most important thing is whose scan is the most recent?

If it's yours, then it retcons all the previous ones and this thread is pretty much closed. Mr. Master can argue till he turns blue it won't change anything.

If his are the more recent then he's right and it's all right there on panel and there's no use arguing.

If only it were that simple erm

Wanda did change all of reality. Thats not in any doubt. The issue stems from whether it was a direct change to the whole of 616 or whether it was an indirect change from her having manipulated the history of her friends.

Romas assessment and Wandas very Earth-centric goals behind HOM leave no doubt that it was an Earth focused application of power with universal repercussions.

With that in mind, comments pertaining to how all of reality was affected or changed dont really change anything erm

GalacticStorm
The recent exchange between myself and MM is regarding his incorrect assessment that the Chaos Wave was a direct application of Wandas power.

And that Wanda restored the damage done by the Chaos Wave. The issue i have with the 2nd point is that nowhere in continuity is the Wave directly tied to Wanda. Its agreed she triggered it, but she certainly didnt generate and control its actions.

Furthermore the Mad Jim Jaspers scan talks of how reality fixed itself after it was torn up by the Chaos Wave. MM would assert that it was talking about the Chaos Wave fixing reality using scans of Wanda that featured a scene that took place after the Chaos Wave was stopped. Conclusively rubbishing their use to him.

Furthermore the writer of the Uncanny X-men HOM crossover was Chris Claremont and he depicted how reality restored itself after the Chaos Waves destruction.

That MJJ scan that states reality fixed itself after the Chaos Wave(contrary to Mr Masters fantasy) was from New Exiles. Now guess who the writer of New Exiles was? shifty

GAME OVER smile

Mr Master
If only it were that simple

Wanda did change all of reality. Thats not in any doubt. The issue stems from whether it was a direct change to the whole of 616 or whether it was an indirect change from her having manipulated the history of her friends.

Romas assessment and Wandas very Earth-centric goals behind HOM leave no doubt that it was an Earth focused application of power with universal repercussions.

With that in mind, comments pertaining to how all of reality was affected or changed dont really change anything durlaugh

Mr Master
The recent exchange between myself and MM is regarding his incorrect assessment that the Chaos Wave was a direct application of Wandas power.

And that Wanda restored the damage done by the Chaos Wave. The issue i have with the 2nd point is that nowhere in continuity is the Wave directly tied to Wanda. Its agreed she triggered it, but she certainly didnt generate and control its actions.

Furthermore the Mad Jim Jaspers scan talks of how reality fixed itself after it was torn up by the Chaos Wave. MM would assert that it was talking about the Chaos Wave fixing reality using scans of Wanda that featured a scene that took place after the Chaos Wave was stopped. Conclusively rubbishing their use to him.

Furthermore the writer of the Uncanny X-men HOM crossover was Chris Claremont and he depicted how reality restored itself after the Chaos Waves destruction.

That MJJ scan that states reality fixed itself after the Chaos Wave(contrary to Mr Masters fantasy) was from New Exiles. Now guess who the writer of New Exiles was? shifty

GAME OVER
http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5570461_Jesus_facepalm.jpg

Mr Master
The word of Roma, overseer and gurdian of the omniverse is more reputable than Warbird and Belasco.

Roma states clear as day that Wandas House of M reality warp was global in scale-

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8048/uncannyxmen462p18.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

By changing Earths history, which was Wandas direct feat, she inadvertently affected changes on a greater scale. Once again i ask you to consider the many interactions Earths heroes have had with races and entities across the universe. So it stands to reason why Wandas global warp would indirectly result in consequences of a far greater scale.

As for the blah blah blah omniversal nonsense you sharted regarding Wanda....i'll just quote the comprehensive enlightening you were dealt in that other thread:

If it aint broke.........
Gibberish. Due to misinterpreted, and misconstrued bias outlook on the material.

Mr Master
And may i extend a big yawn to all those who refuse to take it upon themselves to read comics properly. bye
Example of self loathing through obnoxious openly mentally licking of one's own balls.

Mr Master
Originally posted by the ninjak
WAY. TO. GO.
thumb up

The yawn will be sweeter soon enough friend. "wink

Mr Master
The mistress has appeared fear

Acknowledge your Wanda scans(from HOM 7 and 8) came after the end of the Uncanny X-men Crossover. Cos they did you know mate smile

Do you not what that does? shifty

It renders them useless for your argument

Do you know that means? shifty

Please come again arabia laughing
Prepare to read your violation.

Mr Master
Good attempt.

Im not having it
You always get it, this is why we amuse ourselves.

The scan does NOT say that the Chaos Wave fixed reality.
Fallacy #1:

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5569643_everything_back.jpg

The scan clearly points out that the Wave (Wanda's power) "put everything back" (fixed reality)

It says that the wave shook up reality and that reality later fixed itself.
The subject matter of the statement is the omniverse/continuum,

it says the omniverse was shaken up by the wave, then everything was put back.
Fallacy #2:

"it says" ... it says nothing, and NOWHERE does it say the anything was "shook up" ... nice try.

WHAT it DOES say!

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5569705_MJJ2.jpg

Is that the f'n ENTIRE Omniverse was TORN to pieces!!!

Don't play yourself, I'm not having it.

Mr Master

Your mistake was in interpreting that the Chaos Wave did this when the subject matter of the entire page is the omniverse and what happened to it.

You made an illogical assumption given that the wave as stated was a mindless, destructive force and thats all it ever was depicted as. Furthermore there is a precedence for reality trying to fix itself after the damage done by the Chaos Wave:
False.

The Wave was Wanda's power that spewed out of 616 & then tore the rest of the Omniverse to pieces.

The Wave was Wanda's power,
& this was proven with on panel evidence & Handbook corroborated proof:

The Fury's bio

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5570358_MJJ5.jpg

MJJ's bio

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5570359_MJJ6.jpg

Layla Miller's bio

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5570360_MJJ7.jpg

Simple.

Mr Master

Furthermore there is a precedence for reality trying to fix itself after the damage done by the Chaos Wave:
Reality corrects itself all the time. This particular scan refers to REALITY correcting itself after the damage done by the Chaos Wave so its directly related to your scan.
False.

That was Brian talking about when he was seeing a tiny tear in reality closing up,
he could've never known what Wanda did in Genosha.

In any case, we know this could NOT have happened AFTER Wanda put everything back,
otherwise, closing the tear would've been inconsequential,
So, this HAD to have happened BEFORE Wanda put everything back.

Which means the last act that Wanda commits when she says "no more mutants" ... (HOM #7)
is that of putting everything back:

"Wanda, put the world back"

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3984569_Wan1.jpg

Uhh, ok ...

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3984572_Wan2.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3984573_Wan3.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3984576_Wan4.jpg

*** Which is what happened to the entire Omniverse as stated by the Writer:

Wanda (with a thought)
RECREATED the Omniverse after her power tore it to pieces:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2121/68053692tt1.th.jpg

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept
by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power, (Wanda's power)
that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it (Wanda)

After a time, it (Wanda) put everything back the way it was"

*** Which is depicted in the first pages of HOM #8

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5570027_House_of_M_08_page_03.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5570030_House_of_M_08_page_04.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5570034_House_of_M_08_page_05.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5570035_House_of_M_08_page_06.jpg

Mr Master

The other scans you presented from House of M 7 were of Wanda getting rid of the House of M reality warp.

Something that occured AFTER the Uncanny X-men HOM tie
which saw the Chaos Wave dealt with and REALITY HEALING ITSELF
Really? ...

I love moments like these,
when you actually capitalize & bold something you're completely WRONG about.

Uncanny X-Men #465 is an HOM #7 tie in,
which means the events therein take place BEFORE the Host title. (HOM #7)

(HOM #7)

November 2005:

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5570197_HOM_date1.jpg

(Uncanny X-Men #465)

December 2005:

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5570211_Mjj4.jpg

...ouch ... that's gotta sting a bit, yes, .... even you.

So once again.
Good attempt at trying to tie together unrelated scans to coincide with your agenda.

You misinterpreted or you lied.
Actually so once again I wipe the floor with your simple ass, and as always with proof.

Simple.

quanchi112
Mr. M always backs up his case. thumb up

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

Mr Master
Same ol bullshit

It never changes.

Nothing but deliberate presentation of fallacies.

Sad.

My son, ... how you disappoint me. facepalm

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mr Master
Same ol bullshit

It never changes.

Nothing but deliberate presentation of fallacies.

Sad.

My son, ... how you disappoint me. facepalm

As you wish kid wink

Just admit you were wrong and its all over.

Its quite clear for all to see.

Whilst its publication date may be a week or two after HOM 7, its reading order isnt which conclusively undermines your argument im afraid sad

As Claremont depicted in Uncanny and then again in New Exiles, reality fixed itself and it happened before Wanda ended it all. It happened before House of M 5!!! laughing out loud

Stringing together unrelated scans and narrating them with Wanda references just aint foolin no one but Quanchi. Great fanbase. eek! rolling on floor laughing

Mr Master
Be gone my child, your acknowledgement offends me.

As you wish kid

Just admit you were wrong and its all over.

Its quite clear for all to see.

Whilst its publication date may be a week or two after HOM 7, its reading order isnt which conclusively undermines your argument im afraid

As Claremont depicted in Uncanny and then again in New Exiles, reality fixed itself and it happened before Wanda ended it all. It happened before House of M 5!!!

Stringing together unrelated scans and narrating them with Wanda references just aint foolin no one but Quanchi. Great fanbase.
This horse dropping deserves another:

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5570860_Jesus_facepalm.jpg

leonidas
tbh, it would seem the reading order is relatively important in this case....

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonidas
tbh, it would seem the reading order is relatively important in this case....

cheers

and where the ell of you been?! big grin

Happy New Year! lol

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mr Master
durlaugh Originally posted by Mr Master
http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5570461_Jesus_facepalm.jpg Originally posted by Mr Master
Gibberish. Due to misinterpreted, and misconstrued bias outlook on the material. Originally posted by Mr Master
Example of self loathing through obnoxious openly mentally licking of one's own balls. Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up

The yawn will be sweeter soon enough friend. "wink Originally posted by Mr Master
Prepare to read your violation. Oh very intelligent answers.

How about you actually respond to his points. Thats how you debate.

quanchi112
Oh very intelligent answers.

How about you actually respond to his points. Thats how you debate. You giving master debating points is sickening. I can't stop cringing.

Black bolt z
You giving master debating points is sickening. I can't stop cringing. Your one to talk no expression.

quanchi112
Your one to talk no expression. I am one to talk I always back up my points with logical thinking unlike yourself.

Black bolt z
I am one to talk I always back up my points with logical thinking unlike yourself. Well I guess your right.

You are smart.

You can't outsmart crazy.

quanchi112
Well I guess your right.

You are smart.

You can't outsmart crazy. I'm quite intelligent so glad you agree.

zopzop
Ok let me get this straight.

I thought Wanda's spell was a worldwide one until it hit some nexus point, Excalibur's lighthouse, and that's the only reason it spread omniverse wide.

Mr Master is saying : Wanda destroyed and remade the entire OMNIVERSE using nothing but her own power?

Really?

Then that would make her more powerful than :

The LT, Protege, and Scathan, since these guys were only multiversal powers.

Pre Retcon Beyonder, since he was merely greater than our multiverse and not the entire omniverse.

TOAA since Thanos with his power only affected 616 reality and not the entire omniverse.

So Wanda is the Elaine Belloc of Marvel?

the Darkone
Oh very intelligent answers.

How about you actually respond to his points. Thats how you debate.

What the f**k? really? Are trying to tell one the best debtors on this forum beside Galan, C-Master how to debate that's laughing . MrMaster and GalacticStorm have debate each other for yrs and to tell the truth Master has owned him with facts and panel proof, which you lack big time erm .

BTW Wanda stomps the sh** out of this team.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by zopzop
Ok let me get this straight.

I thought Wanda's spell was a worldwide one until it hit some nexus point, Excalibur's lighthouse, and that's the only reason it spread omniverse wide.

Mr Master is saying : Wanda destroyed and remade the entire OMNIVERSE using nothing but her own power?

Really?

Then that would make her more powerful than :

The LT, Protege, and Scathan, since these guys were only multiversal powers.

Pre Retcon Beyonder, since he was merely greater than our multiverse and not the entire omniverse.

TOAA since Thanos with his power only affected 616 reality and not the entire omniverse.

So Wanda is the Elaine Belloc of Marvel?

What Mr Master says and what actually is the case are two very different things. Read the past two pages carefully and you'll see how weak and unsupported his argument is smile

Ive just torn it up anyway which is why he retreated. I'll probably wake up and see hes come bk with some more shit laughing out loud

leonidas
cheers

and where the ell of you been?! big grin

Happy New Year! lol

lol

i tend to drift in and out. nice to see the 2 of you going at it again. never gets old, really. my favourite part are the cheerleaders choosing sides. always seems to happen when you guys get into it. laughing out loud

and happy new year to you too, brother. and to you as well mrm. smile

Black bolt z
What the f**k? really? Are trying to tell one the best debtors on this forum beside Galan, C-Master how to debate that's laughing . MrMaster and GalacticStorm have debate each other for yrs and to tell the truth Master has owned him with facts and panel proof, which you lack big time erm .

BTW Wanda stomps the sh** out of this team. How good I am doesn't matter.

Giving answers like that isn't debating. Its not addressing his points or proving him wrong.

GalacticStorm

BTW Wanda stomps the sh** out of this team.

Never in a million years kid. wink

Look past the bias and read for yourself.

The past two pages is a perfect example of how debates between Mr Master have gone over the years. All smart talk, little substance. Dont be fooled.

Read smile

GalacticStorm
lol

i tend to drift in and out. nice to see the 2 of you going at it again. never gets old, really. my favourite part are the cheerleaders choosing sides. always seems to happen when you guys get into it. laughing out loud

and happy new year to you too, brother. and to you as well mrm. smile

Yh im the same. Im bk on more regularly now cos ive returned to my studies so ive got time to kill. You still writing?

MrMind
can wanda actually control chaos wave?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by MrMind
can wanda actually control chaos wave?

As far as we know she didnt even know she triggered it.

Plus another important thing to consider is it was only a big deal because it was unexpected and it struck Otherworld which was connected to all realities, so there was a domino effect. Once it was confronted it was handled just like that.

MrMind
As far as we know she didnt even know she triggered it.

Plus another important thing to consider is it was only a big deal because it was unexpected and it struck Otherworld which was connected to all realities, so there was a domino effect. Once it was confronted it was handled just like that.
so she will probably get stomped by chaos king?

GalacticStorm
so she will probably get stomped by chaos king?

Yh. Shes all hype.

A lot of posters when HOM came out just had a surface read of the event and exaggerated her feats.

Shes very powerful, prob the most powerful mutant on Earth at the moment but some of the crazy interpretations you'll see here about her making the chaos wave and wrecking the omniverse and her mending it afterwards are just rubbish.

Read this thread carefully and make up your own mind. Im no authority, but if you have any questions or doubts i'll answer em smile

leonidas
Yh im the same. Im bk on more regularly now cos ive returned to my studies so ive got time to kill. You still writing?

hrm. not as much as i'd like. thinking about trying to get some of my previously written material published through kindle. friend of mine has done it so i'm in the process of exploring. a very frustrating craft is writing. skin needs to be too damn thick!

you gotta be nearly done the school thing though. where abouts are you? i admire your stamina--i've pretty much given up the page after page debates. i'd debate for 30pgs when i first joined, (in fact masters and i may have debated 30pgs at one point! laughing out loud ) now i'll say my piece and usually be done with it. so good on ya! big grin

leonidas
Read this thread carefully and make up your own mind. Im no authority, but if you have any questions or doubts i'll answer em smile

or, he could read the books for himself and decide. what i find all too often is that people express opinion in the forum based on what someone ELSE has said in the forum. they in turn push that opinion forward when in reality they've never read the material in their lives. not saying you specifically mr mind, just, it happens a lot in the forum.

personally, i've NOT read this arc beyond the first couple issues which i did not enjoy in the least or i'd cast my lot in the hat of public opinion. i was merely stating that reading order seems vital to circumstance, and if gs is correct in the order of events he has assigned, i'm not sure how mrm's interpretation can be accurate. but as always, i eagerly await a reply. laughing out loud

MrMind
Yh. Shes all hype.

A lot of posters when HOM came out just had a surface read of the event and exaggerated her feats.

Shes very powerful, prob the most powerful mutant on Earth at the moment but some of the crazy interpretations you'll see here about her making the chaos wave and wrecking the omniverse and her mending it afterwards are just rubbish.

which book? I only read house of m main events, where wanda depowered most of the mutants, but she also left out like hundreds of them. so my question is which book did she accomplish the so called omniversal feat?

GalacticStorm
or, he could read the books for himself and decide. what i find all too often is that people express opinion in the forum based on what someone ELSE has said in the forum. they in turn push that opinion forward when in reality they've never read the material in their lives. not saying you specifically mr mind, just, it happens a lot in the forum.

Too true. thumb up

personally, i've NOT read this arc beyond the first couple issues which i did not enjoy in the least or i'd cast my lot in the hat of public opinion. i was merely stating that reading order seems vital to circumstance, and if gs is correct in the order of events he has assigned, i'm not sure how mrm's interpretation can be accurate. but as always, i eagerly await a reply. laughing out loud

I didnt really enjoy it to be honest. Planet Hulk, Annihilation and Secret Invasion were all better.

Mr M knows he isnt right. Hes just cobbled together those scans and knows there are a lot of youngsters on here who dont bother to read for themselves but will take shortcuts, check posted scans and listen to what he tells them is going on. So he can get away with making people accept his preferred version of events.

Case in point. " Wandas power" "Wanda with a thought" Wanda this Wanda that alongside quotes and scans that dont reference her even implicitly laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
which book? I only read house of m main events, where wanda depowered most of the mutants, but she also left out like hundreds of them. so my question is which book did she accomplish the so called omniversal feat?

Uncanny x-men 462 to 465.

Get hold of em and give em a read. Pay careful note to the captions where they explain the scenes and the significance of Otherworld smile

MrMind
Uncanny x-men 462 to 465.

Get hold of em and give em a read. Pay careful note to the captions where they explain the scenes and the significance of Otherworld smile
thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.