Pre Retcon Beyonder VS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Elaine Belloc
Lucier Morningstar
Micheal Demiurge
The Source
Fully Backed Spectre

MrMind
I only see the source and fully backed spectre losing. the other three could solo. so team easily

Sirius77
Team.

Nihilist
Another boring Beyonder thread from you

rotiart
Originally posted by Nihilist
Another boring Beyonder thread from you

This

Black bolt z
Isn't fully backed spectre basically god?

zopzop
PR Beyonder still stomps.

He was/is from a reality so vast it made our multiverse look like a bacteria.

No one on team 2 is doing anything to him.

quanchi112
Beyonder wins.

brownqk
PR Beyonder beats everyone....

Originally posted by MrMind
I only see the source and fully backed spectre losing. the other three could solo. so team easily lucifer and micahel could solo?

SquallX
]I only see the source and fully backed spectre losing. the other three could solo. so team easily

No, just no.

The Source is part of the Presence, it's not losing.
Fully back Spectre has the Presence behind him. We find out that the Spectre in COIE could have defeated the Anti-Monitor if the Presence had allowed him too.

MrMind
Originally posted by 753
lucifer and micahel could solo?
I believe so, but if you want to debate about it
there's thread like lucifer vs beyonder or michael vs beyonder thread, I'm not gonna start it here. I mean both lucifer and michael tanked the multiversal big bang unphased, lucifer has created his own multiverse with michael's power. presence described michael "spark that expands forever-ocean of power with no shore"
beyonder is all about hyperbole, he barely has feats on lucifer and michael's level.
Originally posted by SquallX
No, just no.

The Source is part of the Presence, it's not losing.
Fully back Spectre has the Presence behind him. We find out that the Spectre in COIE could have defeated the Anti-Monitor if the Presence had allowed him too.
maybe

Mindset
I believe so, but if you want to debate about it
there's thread like lucifer vs beyonder or michael vs beyonder thread, I'm not gonna start it here. I mean both lucifer and michael tanked the multiversal big bang unphased, lucifer has created his own multiverse with michael's power. presence described michael "spark that expands forever-ocean of power with no shore"
beyonder is all about hyperbole, he barely has feats on lucifer and michael's level.

maybe The only way you'd think Beyonder didn't have feats on Lucifer and Michael's level is if you didn't read SW2. erm

Sirius77
Elaine.

MrMind
Originally posted by Mindset
The only way you'd think Beyonder didn't have feats on Lucifer and Michael's level is if you didn't read SW2. erm
asides from him said to be millions times powerful than multiverse (that's hyperbole by the way) which hasn't shown to be, yeah he barely has feats on lucifer and michael level. I mean if you consider beating bunch of celestials as impressive as lucifer or michael, sure.erm

Mindset
asides from him said to be millions times powerful than multiverse (that's hyperbole by the way) which hasn't shown to be, yeah he barely has feats on lucifer and michael level. I mean if you consider beating bunch of celestials as impressive as lucifer or michael, sure.erm Beyonder was a multiverse larger than the Marvel Multiverse. He was stronger than the LT, who was scared to face him, he was stronger than MM who, was also stronger than LT. He takes blasts that can destroy billions of dimensions with a smile. He causes destruction across the multiverse by being upset. etc etc

MrMind
Originally posted by Mindset
Beyonder was a multiverse larger than the Marvel Multiverse. He was stronger than the LT, who was scared to face him, he was stronger than MM who, was also stronger than LT. He takes blasts that can destroy billions of dimensions with a smile. He causes destruction across the multiverse by being upset. etc etc
LT's scared of him that's all. MM barely has feats either (aside from fighting beyonder).
michael has spilled out his power to create everyone, he's the second only to presence, The Dunamis Demuirgos is the god's power. he's power is so great that elaine create another reality with michael's power. he also defeated fully backed spectre with ease
lucifer can manipulate anything, time, space will. he also created his own multiverse
but again, I'm too tired to debate about who's more powerful here.

Mindset
LT's scared of him that's all. MM barely has feats either (aside from fighting beyonder).
michael has spilled out his power to create everyone, he's the second only to presence, The Dunamis Demuirgos is the god's power. he's power is so great that elaine create another reality with michael's power. he also defeated fully backed spectre with ease
lucifer can manipulate anything, time, space will. he also created his own multiverse
but again, I'm too tired to debate about who's more powerful here. LT being scared of you is a feat in itself. Are you serious? no expression MM has feats of repairing damage across the multiverse and some other crap that I'm not gonna bother looking up.

And Beyonder was second only to TOAA.

Beyonder could manipulate reality as well. Beyonder's power was so great he could make a multiverse many times larger than the Marvel multiverse.

SquallX
but again, I'm too tired to debate about who's more powerful here.

Yes, he beat Spectre, but he wasn't back up. The Presence would never back up Spectre if he was to fight Michael.

Slaanesh
Benyonder FTW

Prep-Man
Team.

The Dark Cloud
Beyonder

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Isn't fully backed spectre basically god?

TheTyrant
When has Spectre ever been 'backed' by god?

yes. we just havent seen him yet

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
yes. we just havent seen him yet So if it is fully backed spectre and fully backed spectre is basically god....couldn't spectre solo?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
yes. we just havent seen him yet

We haven't ever seen the Presence 'back' Spectre, so based on what exactly?

quanchi112
When have you seen a fully backed spectre ?

Astner
Originally posted by TheTyrant
When has Spectre ever been 'backed' by god?
He was when he was overpowered by the Anti-Monitor, in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

TheTyrant
He wasn't 'backed' by god. He was amped by wizards and magic users. There is a difference.

Astner
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He wasn't 'backed' by god. He was amped by wizards and magic users. There is a difference.
Well he still was more powerful than the Presence according to this scan.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9335/am40tt0.th.jpg
From the Anti-Monitor respect thread

SquallX
Originally posted by Astner
Well he still was more powerful than the Presence according to this scan.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9335/am40tt0.th.jpg
From the Anti-Monitor respect thread

No, you interpreted it wrong, the Spectre was a mere conduit for the Creation blast.

We later found out, that if the Presence wanted too, he could have made Spectre defeat the Anti-Monitor.

Astner
Originally posted by SquallX
We later found out, that if the Presence wanted too, he could have made Spectre defeat the Anti-Monitor.
When is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.