Shaman Nate Grey VS Phoenix Rachel Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
In a battle between these two psionic powerhouses, who wins?

Battle One: Telekinesis only
Battle Two: Telepathy only.
Battle Three: All out powers and abilities

Shaman Nate Grey

VS

Phoenix Rachel Grey

RyanAutumns
Does no one like me here and thats the reason no one replys to my threads?

The Nuul
Yes.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yes.

HORRAY Happy Dance Happy Dance
meh like I care anyway, so have a nice day smile

"Id"
Battle One: Telekinesis only: Shaman X-Man.
Nate TK is vast enough to destroy a City in his Sleep, yet subtle enough to know feel the weight of an Atom.

Battle Two: Telepathy only: Shaman X-Man
Nate being the more competent then the two, has shown greater applications of telepathy across the borders.

Battle Three: All out powers and abilities: Phoenix II
Rachel counts on more then just TK, and TP. Regardless of her incompetence, she commands a universal force. We can only wait, to see if Marvel will ever realize X-Man full potential being an Omega Level Mutant, and a descendant of Alpha the First Mutant.

zopzop
Originally posted by "Id"
Regardless of her incompetence, she commands a universal force.

Id you can't disregard her "incompetence", she's a moron. In her fight with Necron, she was hurling asteroids and considering it an accomplishment. Meanwhile, he had only a sliver of the PF, and he was hurling billions of tons of planetary core at her, flinging moons at her, igniting planets into stars, and ultimately destroying a solar system with ease.

He even called her an ignorant savage because of the way she was using the PF.

Nate stomps this tramp.

"Id"

zopzop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.