Which films remind you most your relationships with people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I was curious as to which films remind you of your relationships! (In case you ignored the title).

These could be failed (or successful) romantic relationships, friendships, sibling relationships, parent/child, etc. Which films really hit home and/or accurately capture a relationship that you recognized in your own life.

Hope that all makes sense.

Mr Parker
For me,Footloose is the one I can think of right off the bat.I can so much relate to that movie its scary.its like that is my life right before my eyes almost.I have been in the shoes that Ren Mccormick is in that movie where he is an outsider trying to fit in but cant.Plus the relationship that Ariel had with her father is like so much the same one I had with mine like when she came home late one night after being out late with Ren her father said to her-I dont know what Im going to do with you. then she says-theres nothing more you can do with me daddy,it doesnt get any better. I can remember having that EXACT conversation with my dad once when i came home late in high school.

Also when her mom was talking to her father saying they were once so close she was jeoulous and now she sees him reaching out to her and her running away from him.that also hit the nail on the head with my father as well.I can relate so well to that movie its scary.since I can identify with that movie so well thats why its my second favorite film of all time.

Impediment
Clerks II reminds me of how I felt when my best friend moved from Texas to California for 7 years. Thankfully, he and his wife moved back to Texas about 6 months ago.

Esau Cairn
For me it always starts a little like When Harry Met Sally but always ends up with I Spit On Your Grave.

Mr Parker
another part in footloose that so much is my life is when Ariel is talking to her dad and confesses to him that she lied about going over to her friends house the other night to go out to a beer joint with ren, her dad then says to her-Im really getting tied of you coming in on her side all the time,she's going to have to start answering for herself.again that is MY life right there cause that exact conversation once happened with MY mom and dad and me in high school as well. eek!

JackMolen

siriuswriter
Amadeus COMPLETELY captures jealousy. Denial, Bargaining/Pleading, Anger, Sadness.... but no acceptance. I always hate Mozart by the end of the film.

One weak "forgive me" on your deathbed? Sorry hun. Too little, too late.

Robtard
Deliverance with a good helping of Enter The Dragon.

RE: Blaxican
**** you, Rob. crylaugh

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Amadeus COMPLETELY captures jealousy. Denial, Bargaining/Pleading, Anger, Sadness.... but no acceptance. I always hate Mozart by the end of the film.

One weak "forgive me" on your deathbed? Sorry hun. Too little, too late.

What? He was the victim.

Bar-en-Danwedh
Resevoir Dogs

Bardock42
3 girls one Dick and Super Gangbang 5

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Super Gangbang 5

iirc, that was the 'strictly anal' part of the series.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
iirc, that was the 'strictly anal' part of the series.

Well, what can I say, I'm all about the butt!

Robtard
Well, what can I say, I'm all about the butt!

Because it's warm, comforting and brings back memories from your childhood?

Bardock42
Because it's warm, comforting and brings back memories from your childhood?

Yeano

Robtard
Yeano

No parle' Germanaise

Bardock42
No parle' Germanaise

Lol, half German, half mayonaise...it's like a sex dream I had once.

siriuswriter
What? He was the victim.

Yes, but "court composer's" life was destroyed as he had known it. He lost his faith, his confidence. Mozart made merciless fun out of him. He was a victim too!!!

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Yes, but "court composer's" life was destroyed as he had known it. He lost his faith, his confidence. Mozart made merciless fun out of him. He was a victim too!!!

No, Salieri was a no talent hack who blamed others for his shortcomings.

siriuswriter
I don't care. I feel his pain.

Robtard
Dude was a total dick. Even as a kid he was happy his father choked on a bone.

siriuswriter
Don't mind, don't care. *sticks fingers in ears and goes "lalalalalalalala"*

Everyone likes to think they'd be the best human being around some of the world's most famous and beloved people, but the realistic reaction would be complete jealousy.

And only in hindsight would you be considered a jerk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.