Blackbolt and Dazzler vs. Quasar and Electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExodusCloak
Dazzler of the X-Men & Blackbolt of the Inhumans

vs.

The Cosmic Hero Quasar and the Spiderman Villian Electro.

Sin I AM
so this is a Blackbolt vs Quasar fight? BB wins more often than not

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Sin I AM
so this is a Blackbolt vs Quasar fight? BB wins more often than not

Not necessarily I was skimming through the Dazzler ongoing which is actually ridiculous and found her harnessing Blackbolts voice as a source of power.

I was looking for a decent enough partner for Electro but couldn't think of any so settled for Quasar.

Warlord
Quasar ftw

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Not necessarily I was skimming through the Dazzler ongoing which is actually ridiculous and found her harnessing Blackbolts voice as a source of power.

I was looking for a decent enough partner for Electro but couldn't think of any so settled for Quasar.

I believe the nature of his powers has changed since then it is not pure sound anymore.

Sin I AM
the nature of whos power BBs? its always been matter/electron manipulation has it not, i always thought of his voice as simply a conduit.

guy222
t 1

Konton
Team 1. Dazzler has no established limitations and BB is exactly the kind of amp she needs.

Black bolt z
Team 1. Black Bolt could probably beat Quasar anyway and electro will really be a non-factor.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Konton
Team 1. Dazzler has no established limitations and BB is exactly the kind of amp she needs.

Dazzler is very impressive:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/968/dazzler10page18.jpg

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4889/dazzler10page19.jpg

dmills
Originally posted by Sin I AM
the nature of whos power BBs? its always been matter/electron manipulation has it not, i always thought of his voice as simply a conduit. thumb up

Wei Phoenix
Dazzler has also claimed to be reacting at the speed of light, or at least stating that she needs to move that fast to dodge an attack and then dodging it.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Dazzler has also claimed to be reacting at the speed of light, or at least stating that she needs to move that fast to dodge an attack and then dodging it.

I despise Dazzler as a character but I can't deny her ongoing...they really went all out trying to make her a powerhouse by letting her go up against A-listers.

Wei Phoenix
I despise Dazzler as a character but I can't deny her ongoing...they really went all out trying to make her a powerhouse by letting her go up against A-listers.

I like her as a character. One of my favorites in Marvel, but I'm not going to run around KMC and flaunting these feats because some of them seem silly for the most part. Fighting Klaw, stating that he attacks at the speed of sound so she has to react at the speed of light.

Like there are tons of speeds in between that would've sufficed for dodging said attack.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I like her as a character. One of my favorites in Marvel, but I'm not going to run around KMC and flaunting these feats because some of them seem silly for the most part. Fighting Klaw, stating that he attacks at the speed of sound so she has to react at the speed of light.

Like there are tons of speeds in between that would've sufficed for dodging said attack.

I thought the Klaw thing was kind of fair to be honest. She absorbs sound and converts it to light so naturally his powers would be useless on her. She was stated by Galactus's robot thing to have no upper limits as to how much sound she can absorb. Even her fight against Terrax was fair. I'd argue that she should have trounced him with the amount of energy she absorbed from that exploding galaxy but he did very well considering that.

I don't like her though. Her mannerisms irk me, especially these days but that could just be down to bad writing. "Hey, I'm Ali, hey".

Wei Phoenix
I thought the Klaw thing was kind of fair to be honest. She absorbs sound and converts it to light so naturally his powers would be useless on her. She was stated by Galactus's robot thing to have no upper limits as to how much sound she can absorb. Even her fight against Terrax was fair. I'd argue that she should have trounced him with the amount of energy she absorbed from that exploding galaxy but he did very well considering that.

I don't like her though. Her mannerisms irk me, especially these days but that could just be down to bad writing. "Hey, I'm Ali, hey".

Oh the fight and beating him isn't the problem. Well I don't have a problem with that issue as well it's just how the writer has her use light speed reaction to counter speed of sound attacks. I did like how it showed her creating a Godzilla construct.

WhiteWitchKing

Sounds like an Omega Mutant to me. Makes more sense then Cannonball. WTF is he considered an Omega?

Omega Vision
Team 1

TricksterPriest
How strong is current Dazzler? Because I don't see Blackbolt beating Quasar.

ExodusCloak
Quasar is immune to Dazzler's powers.

Prep-Man

The same series where she fought Terrax? She had some nice feats in there. BTW, not saying she defeated Terrax or anything.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Prep-Man
The same series where she fought Terrax? She had some nice feats in there. BTW, not saying she defeated Terrax or anything.

Yep that one. Galactus gave her cosmic skin to help her survive in space. She did defeat Terrax though she was amped by the sound of an exploding galaxy plus a continuous stream of sound from one of Galactus's machines. Both Terrax and her were having their energy sapped by a black hole. Terrax did very well considering all that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.