Quasar vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
2 energy manipulators.

Who wins?

King Castle
Quasar got his photonic powered butt stomped by Annihilus not sure he would do any better with Vulcan.

honestly, i dont see how annihilus or Vulcan could possibly beat him the way he was shown to lose due to the Bands tapping into the universe energy.

zopzop
Didn't Vulcan and Black Bolt fighting rip a hole in the universe PARSECS wide?

Quasar would get annihilated (I made a pun big grin ).

Nihilist
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't Vulcan and Black Bolt fighting rip a hole in the universe PARSECS wide?

Quasar would get annihilated (I made a pun big grin ). The hole was due to the Terrigan bomb.

zopzop
@Nihilist

You sure? If that's the case then I'd say Vulcan still 5.5/10. Quasar can win some but Omega level mutants are stupidly powerful.

dmills
What's to stop Quasar from forming a giant axe and cutting off Vulcan's dome?

King Castle
his ability to manipulate it and drain it.

seriously, it shouldnt be that easy but with how Quasar did with annihilus makes me question the likelihood of that happening.

Black bolt z
@Nihilist

You sure? If that's the case then I'd say Vulcan still 5.5/10. Quasar can win some but Omega level mutants are stupidly powerful. It was due to the terrigan bomb. But the bomb was powered by BB's voice which is just a massive amount of energy. Add the energy of the fighting between BB and vulcan...thats what caused it.

Nihilist
@Nihilist

You sure? If that's the case then I'd say Vulcan still 5.5/10. Quasar can win some but Omega level mutants are stupidly powerful. The bomb was triggered by BB's voice iirc.

Gecko4lif
Vulcan takes everything Quasar has with ease until Quasar pulls out his sword and stabs V in his chest

zopzop
@BBZ and Nihilist

I'm slow and stupid, so humor me. Was it POWERED by BB's voice or was it TRIGGERED by BB's voice?

There's a huge difference between the two.

If it was POWERED by his voice and Vulcan went toe to toe with a guy that powerful, Quasar gets stomped into paste.

If it was TRIGGERED by his voice, then Vulcan's fight with BB isn't all that impressive and Quasar has a good chance vs Vulcan.

"Id"
Even if it was being powered by BB voice. BB played the role of a spark plug, in igniting the engine that was T-Bomb.

@Nihilist

You sure? If that's the case then I'd say Vulcan still 5.5/10. Quasar can win some but Omega level mutants are stupidly powerful. actually they're mostly weak and stupid, omega level is development potential not actual power. anyway, vulcan would likely win given the nature of their powersets.

it was the terrigen bomb

@BBZ and Nihilist

I'm slow and stupid, so humor me. Was it POWERED by BB's voice or was it TRIGGERED by BB's voice?

If it was POWERED by his voice and Vulcan went toe to toe with a guy that powerful, Quasar gets stomped into paste.

If it was TRIGGERED by his voice, then Vulcan's fight with BB isn't all that impressive and Quasar has a good chance vs Vulcan. the bomb was a capacitator already filled with his energy, it was triggered by him. the 'main explosive' - the terigen mist big bang - did not go off, but the 'triggering detonation' - his stored powers + the triggering scream - were enough to tear a hole through reality because it was already weakened by the events of annihilation conquest.

leonidas
bad match up for quasar....

Black bolt z
@BBZ and Nihilist

If it was TRIGGERED by his voice, then Vulcan's fight with BB isn't all that impressive and Quasar has a good chance vs Vulcan. Both powered and triggered.

And the only reason Vulcan could fight him was because BB's main form of attack (electron energy manipulation) was what Vulcan specialized in fighting.

Same with Adam when he fought Vulcan. Both used mostly energy and hes a mster energy manipulator.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas

Black Bolt stalemated him and his power is "energy" based

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Black bolt z
It was due to the terrigan bomb. But the bomb was powered by BB's voice which is just a massive amount of energy. Add the energy of the fighting between BB and vulcan...thats what caused it.

Got the issue in front of me. The T-Bomb was what caused the rip (w/c is essentially BBs voice powering a REALLY big bomb). Essentially the T-Mists were rendered inert, w/c made the rip essentially caused by BB's voice (a TON of it) stored in the bomb.

All Vulcan's and BB's fighting did was prematurely trigger the bomb.

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas

Fosho... I honestly thing Quasar SHOULD be stronger than he's typically portrayed.

But yeah Vulcan takes this most likely.

Warlord
It depends on whether Vulcan can manipulate the quantum zone.
anyone remember Quasar q-jumping an opponent of his in the q-zone and beating him physically there?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Warlord
It depends on whether Vulcan can manipulate the quantum zone.
anyone remember Quasar q-jumping an opponent of his in the q-zone and beating him physically there? Well Vulcan did control magic as it is a form of energy. If its energy based Vulcan can control it.

The Pict
@Nihilist

You sure? If that's the case then I'd say Vulcan still 5.5/10. Quasar can win some but Omega level mutants are stupidly powerful.

I would say an even split sounds more fair. Vulcan can be overwhelmed or overloaded with energy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.