Gabriel vs Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
The ground pops open a man covered in steaming mud crawls out background screaming can be heard the ppl around scream and run in panic. the man initially naked steps forward and suddenly is wearing dark clothes and a black coat. He looks around and heads toward a giant citadel as he looks around in amazement a necromancer guard stops him at the entrance... Gabriel reaches out and places his finger on his lips and his other hand on the guards forehead.

Gabriel: Shhhh....sleep.

approaches the throne room and sees Riddick in his throne.

Riddick: who the hell are you?

Gabriel: hey! watch the profanity.. I'm Gabriel... Wow. look at this place, you actually fly in this thing?

Riddick: what do you want?

Gabriel: I'm the guy who watched stars born and watched them die, turned pillars into salt, so when you ask me who i am, what i want, i dont feel i need to explain myself...understand monkey?

you have something i need, your soul. got me a little war going on and we could really use you on our side. you get to stay up late, eat all the ice cream you want and kill whomever you want.

how does that sound? come on, join the team. just one little problem we got to free you from your shell.... it will only hurt a little.

Riddick: i'm no one's lap dog...

Riddick jumps out of his throne pulling out his knives the guards circle them each holding spears to use if needed.

Riddick: you keep what you kill.....

Gabriel: just what i wanted to here....

Riddick; Let's dance.......

Gabriel: but i didnt bring my trumpet.....

General_Iroh
Gabriel from legion?

King Castle
this Gabriel:

9kTz13K0drU&feature=related
Prophecy

Rogue Jedi
How he hells he supposed to kill hm?

King Castle
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How he hells he supposed to kill hm? the angel weakness is to rip out their heart an they can be damaged for temp ko without the heart removal.

there are ways..

tOu-3sO5D-g&feature=related

Riddick just has to go "old school"

Robtard
"I'm an angel. I kill first-borns while their mamas watch. I turn cities to salt." -Gabriel

I don't think Riddick is coming anywhere to this level of badasserry.

King Castle
The angels still require sugar to heal and they slow down even pass out after sufficient damage.

Rogue Jedi
Well, give Riddick a teacup.

General_Iroh
Yeah it took Satan to bring down Gabriel, I don't think Riddick is going to do too well in this bout. Besides it's Christopher mo****in' Walken

narutoisthebest
Riddicks cool but he'd get pwnd.

Flameback
Originally posted by General_Iroh
Yeah it took Satan to bring down Gabriel, I don't think Riddick is going to do too well in this bout. Besides it's Christopher mo****in' Walken

thumb up

Right on with Walken!!

the ninjak
Riddick don't want none of this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.