Your thoughts on the 3DS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmic King
Well, at first I was looking forward to it, but I'm not to sure now. Turns out that unlike the DS and DS Lite, it's region locked (much like DVDs) for no good reason. This could mean that if any good games come out in another country that I'll miss out on them, as they wouldn't work in my 3DS. Then there's the price. It's going to be expensive to buy. Not to mention that it's a camera in the back. Now this may seem a bit odd, but I hate it when things have cameras in their backs. One of the only reasons I see for buying the 3DS is for the "Legend of Zelda: Ocerina of Time" remake. But even then, I don't know about buying an entire console just for one game. Maybe there's the possible "Final Fantasy VI" remake if it's made for 3DS, but that hasn't even been confirmed yet. So I'll wait to see how things go along, but for now, I'll be sticking with my DS Lite.

Peach
I think you should search before making threads.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=528399

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.