You versus John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
John McClane's family has been murdered. He thinks that you did it. He is coming for you and he is bringing hell with him. There is no negotiating with him, he cannot be convinced of your innocence. You have no choice but to kill him. He is armed with everything from all 4 of his movies.

Discuss.

Robtard
I accept death.

Rogue Jedi
haermm You have a days prep and access to:

A sniper rifle
An assault rifle
Two pistols
A shotgun
6 frag grenades
6 Smoke grenades
Body armor
NVG
Tactical attire

Fight takes place where and when you choose.

BruceSkywalker
I stand in front of Mac's truck and gladly except being ran over

Rogue Jedi
I would lead Mac to the desert, at night. I'd have a Barrett .50 sniper rifle with a thermal scope and a desert pattern guille suit. As Mac searches the area for me, I snipe him from half a mile away.

Any vehicle he comes in I can trash with the sniper rifle.

dadudemon
I'd dodge his bullets cause I'm better than Neo.

I'd catch his RPG's and throw them right back at him because I'm precise like Ozymandias.

I'd catch his vehicles because I'm strong like superman.

I'd punch him in the balls because I'm brutal like Rorschach.

Finally, I'd kill him with extreme prejudice, because I'm hardcore like Frank Castle.

Why? Cause I can make believe.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5700000/Unicorn-Under-A-Rainbow-unicorns-5783490-350-350.jpg

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-01-17/1232227117238.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I would lead Mac to the desert, at night. I'd have a Barrett .50 sniper rifle with a thermal scope and a desert pattern guille suit. As Mac searches the area for me, I snipe him from half a mile away.

Someone needs a reality check.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

Indeed because saying you can fight and/or beat a fictional character, no matter how seemingly logical, will never happen.

Thread's null, as is the MVF.

smokin'

RE: Blaxican
I can't beat McClane with only a day's prep. Maybe like, a life time of prep, complete with millions of dollars being diverted from AIDS research to an official "Kill John McClane" thinktank. Even then, success is unlikely.

The Nuul

RJ is a expert sniper, give him a break.

Rogue Jedi
Someone needs a reality check. Wassat? Bee in your bonnet, Potter?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Mac would catch your bullet and then make you eat your underwear

See south park for reference cool
http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/season_12/sp_1209_04.jpg?width=480

Sadako of Girth
I accept death.

Indeed, it would be the quickest and least painful way.

I can definitely have it in a row, but Im not overcoming that damage soak/luck.

I might even be able to compete h2h for a minute (A respectable time), but that McStamina and again, luck would almost certainly prevail and you just KNOW that he'd bring in some dirty McTrick that swings it in his favour.

I'd probably just dig my own grave and write my final letters to my family and make peace with the inevitable, take the 2 shotguns, then take comfort in the fact that I'd be dead before the humiliating quip is delivered as I pull both triggers aimed at my head..

stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I can't beat McClane with only a day's prep. Maybe like, a life time of prep, complete with millions of dollars being diverted from AIDS research to an official "Kill John McClane" thinktank. Even then, success is unlikely.

The realist option.

Smartest post on KMC in 2011 so far.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by The Nuul
RJ is a expert sniper, give him a break.

Even if he is.
But he lacks McLuck.

Lots of wind between you and McClane over that distance. Lots of things that can suddenly get the way, deflecting or absorbing the round.

RJ as far as we know by screenfeats is a first 10 minutes of the movie kinda opponent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.