John Milton(Devil's Advocate) vs Gabriel(Prophecy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Gabriel walks through an elevator door in a posh high rise Office Building..

John Milton looks up from behind his giant desk and marble wall sculpture and smiles.. Gabriel looks around as he walks toward the desk.

Gabriel: I like what you've done with the place... very Gaudy... so what, you can see the whole city from here?

John Milton: what do you want?

Gabriel: what have i always wanted... the same thing you want... you know.. to make it as it was...

John Milton: pathetic! Love?! from the ultimate absentee father?! the ultimate Sadist! leaving you in the dark, aside like a dog! a child with his new toy! and he isnt playing with his new toys he is commanding you all around like a dog on a leash! and you all beg! beg for that little scraps of attentions! begging for more!

Gabriel: you know.. you're just mad... you're mad that he doesn't love you, that you cant be up there.. i admit, i made mistakes, i accept that. i can change and to show him, i changed, i'm gonna have to kill you..

John Milton: you're jokin, right! kill me?! I'm the one who set you all free! i open all you're eyes! why follow him?! I was the 1st it should be me!

The Marble Walls begin to shift and flames rising..

Gabriel: look at you playin with the talking monkey's....try not to scream, this might hurt a little....

John Milton: Come on! bring it on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WdWH53nsu8&feature=related

vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtPTPECrkI8&feature=related

the ninjak
Milton wins this quickly.

Gabriel got fazed by flying through a windscreen then having his head clobbered with a tire iron.

Satan would just take all that and incinerate everything.

SSJVegeta
Dammit, I haven't seen The Prophecy yet, but i really bloody want to...

This seems like a cool match up, obviously, but I can't comment, obviously. If i do happen to watch The Prophecy soon then I'll give my then-validated opinion, but for now I hope you get some other opinions on this, because angels fighting demons is always cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.