Zoom Vs Professor Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/729806-zoom011_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33718/1031410-20_large.jpg

MrMind
professor zoom can time travel sure, but zoom's gonna kill him before thawne has a chance to do anything

Philosophía
Zolomon can also time travel, and is vastly faster. He stomps.

BlackZero30x
Zolomon is a step outside of time which means he has relativity on his side...in fact on that base alone he should be the fastest being who ever existed.....because being a step outside of time would mean he would not be affected by time and space so realistically it would not matter how fast prof zoom moved zolomon should still be able to out do him.

but since these are comic characters and in comics it doesn't work that way in comics i say i would like to see what prof zoom is capable of with the negative speedforce first.

Uriel005
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Zolomon is a step outside of time which means he has relativity on his side...in fact on that base alone he should be the fastest being who ever existed.....because being a step outside of time would mean he would not be affected by time and space so realistically it would not matter how fast prof zoom moved zolomon should still be able to out do him.

but since these are comic characters and in comics it doesn't work that way in comics i say i would like to see what prof zoom is capable of with the negative speedforce first. Stepping outside of time makes it impressive but it really shouldn't do much against a character who can step forwards and backwards through time as well as through dimensions. It's not too much of a stretch that he could run outside of time as well considering Wally can break the absolute limit of barriers too speed. But again comics can't have him do it all the time or there would be no story.

Tha C-Master
It could be that he has better control of his time jump abilities. I'd like to see what this negative Speed Force can do...

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Uriel005
Stepping outside of time makes it impressive but it really shouldn't do much against a character who can step forwards and backwards through time as well as through dimensions. It's not too much of a stretch that he could run outside of time as well considering Wally can break the absolute limit of barriers too speed. But again comics can't have him do it all the time or there would be no story.

well when someone would exist like zolomon they could actually set back and watch time move......for instance it could be nan-no seconds to the world but it could take years to someone who is not subjected to the effects of time......so watching the flash run it would be so fast we wouldn't see him but if we were a step outside of time we should not only be able to watch every single step he takes but it would be in extremely slow motion.....but like i said that would be realistically speaking......so while you are correct about the power prof zoom could put out and the things he can do(not to mention what we don't know he can do yet) but in the length of time it would take him to start moving the fight should be over. but like you said if stuff like this happened there would be no story.

Tha C-Master
Not a problem here though.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Not a problem here though.

indeed

Tha C-Master
Who are you rooting for?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Who are you rooting for?

currently zolomon...that is unless i see that thawne's upgrade is uber powerful

in tearms of who i like the most....id say thawne...purely because barry is my favorite flash so prof zoom being his "reverse" is why.

Tha C-Master
Zolomon seems to be a notch above IMO.

SamZED
Gah.. dont read Flash so cant even tell them apart. Who's who? I know one guy isnt really fast but has that outside of time thing... The other I dont think I know..

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by SamZED
Gah.. dont read Flash so cant even tell them apart. Who's who? I know one guy isnt really fast but has that outside of time thing... The other I dont think I know..

you can tell the diffrence the same way you can tell wally and barry apart...the costumes are modeled after one of the flashes....Prof zoom's is modeled after barry and hunter zolomon's is modeled after wallys....

each has small feature changes....like the belt and the wings(or no wings) on the boots ect

prof zoom has a negative speed force now and his powers are based on speed like flash.....where as zolomon is a step outside of time which also means he can not use the cosmic treadmill

Rage.Of.Olympus
F*ck Geoff John with his hard on for all things Silver Age. Killing off Hunter just because his bringing back the Professor.

Zoom stomps.

Tha C-Master
Which one? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.