Jaina vs Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zampanó
The Jedi temple on Coruscant has been rebuilt, and the eldritch horrors of the Yuuzhan Vong have withdrawn to the fringes of the gleaming new edifice, skulking around the locus of power they cannot quite taste. A lone Jedi Master, young and scarred by the maelstrom of war has taken up residence.

Across the galaxy, a whisper obscured by chaos bursts from torment just long enough to hint at rebirth; the Emperor, diminished to far less than the merest flicker of consciousness after but one generation of atonement already, still anticipates an eternity of penance. Tonight, however, malice blesses and curses him with the strength for one last command. The Emperor's Hand reaches once more for Coruscant.

Setting:
New Jedi Order Temple on Coruscant, empty of life except for Jaina, who has lived there alone for the past three weeks. She has not been expecting an attack, but arguments about preparations may be submitted.

Mara Jade starts in orbit; her StealthX is fully stocked but has had its weapon systems completely removed. She has had three days to prepare her assault. She is bloodlusted; Palpatine has convinced her that Jaina has killed Ben.

Character Incarnations
Jaina has been healed and teleported from wherever she was at the end of the most recently published book to include her in the cast.

Mara is as she was just prior to her assault on Caedus.

Lord Lucien
Very poetic. "Eldritch".

Mara's the Batman of Star Wars. With three days prep at her LotF incarnation, she'd give even the bestest a run for their money. I say she wins. Though I don't know how.

RE: Blaxican
Three days of prep is overkill. Mara wins.

Zampanó
The value of preparation doesn't scale linearly. Given two days, Mara would not be significantly better equipped than if she had three days. What, exactly, does the extra time allow her to do?

Nephthys
Go buy or make a nuke.

axel_jovan
Mara has this, even without prep time.

Lord Lucien
She's just such a crafty b*tch. Allegiance really emphasized her skills. At the age of 18.

Slash_KMC
Mara is as crafty as Revan is with mines. Yes, be amazed.

axel_jovan
Fem-Revan and Mara Jade, now THAT would be crafty.

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
She's just such a crafty b*tch. Allegiance really emphasized her skills. At the age of 18.

Allegiance also introduced us to Mara Sue...

Lord Lucien
More like Mara Sue Shouldn't Piss Off Vader, amirite? *high fives*

plo koon 3745
i go with jaina she beat darth caedus and mara lost to him. jaina wins

axel_jovan
nah uh!

Nebaris Is Back
Jaina has more Skywalker blood in him. In fact, Mara doesn't have any in her technically! :P Jaina should be able to pull off a sound victory.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nebaris Is Back
Jaina has more Skywalker blood in him. In fact, Mara doesn't have any in her technically! :P Jaina should be able to pull off a sound victory. By that rational no one should ever give a Skywalker a hard time.

truejedi
All skywalker struggle are clearly PIS.

ares834
Originally posted by Nebaris Is Back
Jaina has more Skywalker blood in him. In fact, Mara doesn't have any in her technically! :P Jaina should be able to pull off a sound victory.

I always thought Jaina was a girl... wink

Darth Truculent
Cept Jaina was the weakest of the Skywalkers . . . well maybe Leia due to the fact that she completed her training late.

Jag's song to Jaina - it's a classic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJv5qLsLYoo

Lord Lucien
Do you work in the music industry, or what's up with all the videos?

Darth Truculent
Lucien, one of my friends has an underground punk band that tours CA alot and I go with them. I listen to way the hell too much music.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Lucien, one of my friends has an underground punk band that tours CA alot and I go with them. I listen to way the hell too much music.

thumb up

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Lucien, one of my friends has an underground punk band that tours CA alot and I go with them. I listen to way the hell too much music. This answer pleases me. In more ways than fun.

Dickbag
You geeks gut no life. fck off

truejedi
to be fair, i'd put my life up against yours any day, if I can make the time...

Slash_KMC
Wait, I got no life? I'm... dead?!?!

Woo! I'm going to Zombie this place up.

Elfan Vaneston
edit

Pwned
Yes! I always KNEW I was a zombie at heart!!!!!

3 fishys
BEEP jaina wins, because.

1. Caedus owned mara
2.jaina owned caedus
3.anakin rapes caligula

truejedi
um, no. Mara. And caligula has nothing to do with this. But his sister was a hottie.

Lord Lucien
It's true. Malcolm McDowell was butt ugly compared to his smoking hot, incestuous sister.

truejedi
because he wasn't incestuous, it was just his sister.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.