Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate Vs Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/284571-53569-hector-hall_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1594915-demons003_large.jpg

Gecko4lif
Pc fate wouldnt notice void. At all.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Pc fate wouldnt notice void. At all.

Omega Vision
Fate

quanchi112
Void wins.

Sirius77
PC Fate.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void wins.

laughing

Konton
Fate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing ?

bbrem123
void

Black bolt z
LOL at anyone saying void has a chance.

MrMind
pc fate murderstomp

Lord_Talron
fate turns him into the helicarrier and takes him back in time to crash on void in siege

The Nuul
Fate

The Nuul
Originally posted by Black bolt z
LOL at anyone saying void has a chance.

They think Void beating a jobbing MM >>> All.

iceman24567
Fate easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
They think Void beating a jobbing MM >>> All. Who said that ?

batdude123
Fate murders/rapes/stomps/chloroforms/gags/f*cks/I've said too much/etc. 10/10.

BruceSkywalker
Fate unleashes a massive surbstomp on Void

Uriel005
void whimpers from rectal bleeding

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
void whimpers from rectal bleeding Void can heal his rectum at any time. wink

Black bolt z
Void can heal his rectum at any time. wink Fate makes his rectum disappear wink

quanchi112
Fate makes his rectum disappear wink Then Void makes it reappear. Void tears him in half, easily.

Black bolt z
Then Void makes it reappear. Void tears him in half, easily. Based on him tearing who on fates level in half laughing.

quanchi112
Based on him tearing who on fates level in half laughing. Do you feel Fate is really durable ?

Black bolt z
Do you feel Fate is really durable ? Who has void torn in half on PC fates level?

quanchi112
Who has void torn in half on PC fates level? Fate isn't that uber durable. He is capable of power feats but his durability isn't all that special. Loki.

Black bolt z
Fate isn't that uber durable. He is capable of power feats but his durability isn't all that special. Loki. You think loki has greater...no expression.

I'm done. Thats just....wow.

quanchi112
You think loki has greater...no expression.

I'm done. Thats just....wow. Name me a few durable feats then. Go.

iceman24567
Fate ends the Void as soon as he's done smacking him around for kicks

Uriel005
Fate has physical stats of PC Superman... before adding Magic shields and supremacy of magic on Classic Strange levels. Yeah void is nowhere near that level. good luck trying to prove otherwise.

quanchi112
Fate has physical stats of PC Superman... before adding Magic shields and supremacy of magic on Classic Strange levels. Yeah void is nowhere near that level. good luck trying to prove otherwise. Provide scans then.

Classic Strange is also hyped way too much and Void could easily tear him in two.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567

Pretty much.

the Darkone
PC Fate sh** on void.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
PC Fate sh** on void. How ?

Sirius77
Everyone just told you. Stop repeating yourself and make an argument and stop asking other people to make it for you. Again, PC Fate ftw.

Eon Blue
Fate

Bentley
Fate isn't that uber durable. He is capable of power feats but his durability isn't all that special. Loki.

Hey Quanchi, do you know how to put the hater's gonna hate gif?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Everyone just told you. Stop repeating yourself and make an argument and stop asking other people to make it for you. Again, PC Fate ftw. Rips him in half. I haven't heard one convincing argument as to how he can resist this.

Originally posted by Bentley
Hey Quanchi, do you know how to put the hater's gonna hate gif? Nope.

Nihilist
Provide scans then.

Classic Strange is also hyped way too much and Void could easily tear him in two. laughing out loud Void tearing classic Strange in half.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud Void tearing classic Strange in half. Doombots have defeated him as did Thor with the power gem. Void also was portrayed as vastly superior to Strange on panel.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567

That will be a refreshing site.

Nihilist
Doombots have defeated him as did Thor with the power gem. Void also was portrayed as vastly superior to Strange on panel. You do know classic Strange generaly Steve Ditko Dr Strange?

laughing out loud Doombot, Doom and the bots suprised him of panel, if you wann go gown the route of who has beaten higher people what they have with stood..Strange stomps. What on showing panel are you talking about, when Strange put up a sheild to protect Bob when emma was in his mind or the story when Strange didnt fight Void.

So tell me how Void tears him in half when Galactus couldnt blast through his shield or Mistress Death couldnt kill him?

iceman24567
Not the first time Quan has lowballed a character not named Thanos high end Strange stomps the Void as doea PC Fate

quanchi112
You do know classic Strange generaly Steve Ditko Dr Strange?

laughing out loud Doombot, Doom and the bots suprised him of panel, if you wann go gown the route of who has beaten higher people what they have with stood..Strange stomps. What on showing panel are you talking about, when Strange put up a sheild to protect Bob when emma was in his mind or the story when Strange didnt fight Void.

So tell me how Void tears him in half when Galactus couldnt blast through his shield or Mistress Death couldnt kill him? What ?

The point is Strange like any human mage usually has enchantments that keep him safe and when you bypass them or get the jump on him he goes down easily.

Void as in Sentry's first series at the end when he along with Reed were completely helpless with prep to stop the Void. The Void is beyond him and this has been rammed home multiple times. Sentry's ultimate power is far greater than Strange's and he unlike Strange can reform and tank heavy damage on his own.

He easily wrecked Loki and I see him doing the same to Strange considering Loki's above Strange in all physical attributes and has already been at a loss for how to stop the Void on his own with help.Originally posted by iceman24567
Not the first time Quan has lowballed a character not named Thanos high end Strange stomps the Void as doea PC Fate You can't prove a thing just the same more unproven statements with nothing to ever back it up.

Bentley
Nope.

Thanks anyways.

Prep-Man
lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanks anyways. Next time save yourself the trouble.

Uriel005
Fate and strange still rape void.

quanchi112
Fate and strange still rape void. We've seen Strange actually admit he can't beat the Void basically so this is another example of ignoring the comics and portrayals.

Uriel005
Classic Fate and Strange still beat him.

quanchi112
Classic Fate and Strange still beat him. Maybe in your mind but then again you disregard comics so I am sure the comics don't really matter to you that much.

Black bolt z
Maybe in your mind but then again you disregard comics so I am sure the comics don't really matter to you that much. Void never fought classic strange no expression.

Uriel005
Classic Fate and Strange still win. Post Void doing something Dormammu or Shuma couldn't do or on the DC side backed Spectre level.

Nihilist
What ?Classic Dr Strange is what Steve Ditko wrote, not Jim Starlin and other writers.

Not true, he has taken beatings from Juggrenaut and Hulk without any aid and been fine due to his conditoning and how does Void bypass his power when far greater beings have failed.

It wasnt rammed home at all, considering Strange didnt actually do anything to try and stop Void shows how little the writer knew about Strange as shown when Strange just put up a shield to protect Bob which Void couldnt get through.

Loki isnt above Strange at all, even in terms of physical or durability, answer the point about Stranges shields and how Void gets past them.

WhiteWitchKing
Dr Fate would take this. And as for Strange, Morgana stomped him easily. Classic Strange wouldn't have a problem at all. He just needs to send them both into where both are powerless. Stephen would simply break Bob's neck before Bob releases where they are.

quanchi112
Void never fought classic strange no expression. He did fight Strange so acting like there's a huge difference is silly.

Classic Dr Strange is what Steve Ditko wrote, not Jim Starlin and other writers.

Not true, he has taken beatings from Juggrenaut and Hulk without any aid and been fine due to his conditoning and how does Void bypass his power when far greater beings have failed.

It wasnt rammed home at all, considering Strange didnt actually do anything to try and stop Void shows how little the writer knew about Strange as shown when Strange just put up a shield to protect Bob which Void couldnt get through.

Loki isnt above Strange at all, even in terms of physical or durability, answer the point about Stranges shields and how Void gets past them. Then it would refer to this writer's take I always assumed it was an era otherwise it would refer to just one writer.

Hulk smashed his hands easily without any aid. If Strange lowers his guard Hulk can easily break his neck. Void is also far greater than either of these gents.

Magic usually is a copout and in some comics it stops megathreats and in others it fails. It's a plot device just like Thor's hammer capable of silly stuff but when both were pitted against the Void they came up empty.

He overpowers them. Basically no known limit to his power unlike Strange. Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Dr Fate would take this. And as for Strange, Morgana stomped him easily. Classic Strange wouldn't have a problem at all. He just needs to send them both into where both are powerless. Stephen would simply break Bob's neck before Bob releases where they are. Morgana never faced the Void and the Sentry killed her by ripping her head off. smile

Uriel005
He did fight Strange so acting like there's a huge difference is silly.

Then it would refer to this writer's take I always assumed it was an era otherwise it would refer to just one writer.

Hulk smashed his hands easily without any aid. If Strange lowers his guard Hulk can easily break his neck. Void is also far greater than either of these gents.

Magic usually is a copout and in some comics it stops megathreats and in others it fails. It's a plot device just like Thor's hammer capable of silly stuff but when both were pitted against the Void they came up empty.

He overpowers them. Basically no known limit to his power unlike Strange. Morgana never faced the Void and the Sentry killed her by ripping her head off. smile Your still wrong

Nihilist

Then it would refer to this writer's take I always assumed it was an era otherwise it would refer to just one writer.Thats when he was at his peak and that is the era of when he was uber ala classic Strange.

Im not not talikng about the Zom fight, im talking about a defenders arc(iirc) when Hulk suprise attacks Strange and beats on him, which Strange is fine after(all with out his gaurd/shields up i may add)

And Void having powers that he never had before or used since isnt a copout. Classic Starnge rarely failed against threats that were bigger than the Void, and the threats Strange faced were a threat to the 616 universe.So like the Voids "new" powers he suddenly discovered. First time they never even fought, so it can easily said Void never beat Strange as well. The second encounter Strange only put up a shield to protect Bob, which the Void couldnt get through.

How when he couldnt overpwer them before, and more powerful beings have not got through his shields(Galactus,Inbetweener and the Living Tribunal when he was testing Stranges power limits) Stranges power limit is above Voids. Strange has dsetroyed planets in 1 shot, destroyed dimesnions and has shaked the universe with his power. Also Strange can tap into/use larger powers like the Vishanti,Chaos and Order even Eternity and has used the power of God himself before

PillarofOsiris
Fate summons a hellicarrier and drops it on the Void's head.

quanchi112
Your still wrong Concession accepted.

Thats when he was at his peak and that is the era of when he was uber ala classic Strange.

Im not not talikng about the Zom fight, im talking about a defenders arc(iirc) when Hulk suprise attacks Strange and beats on him, which Strange is fine after(all with out his gaurd/shields up i may add)

And Void having powers that he never had before or used since isnt a copout. Classic Starnge rarely failed against threats that were bigger than the Void, and the threats Strange faced were a threat to the 616 universe.So like the Voids "new" powers he suddenly discovered. First time they never even fought, so it can easily said Void never beat Strange as well. The second encounter Strange only put up a shield to protect Bob, which the Void couldnt get through.

How when he couldnt overpwer them before, and more powerful beings have not got through his shields(Galactus,Inbetweener and the Living Tribunal when he was testing Stranges power limits) Stranges power limit is above Voids. Strange has dsetroyed planets in 1 shot, destroyed dimesnions and has shaked the universe with his power. Also Strange can tap into/use larger powers like the Vishanti,Chaos and Order even Eternity and has used the power of God himself before Classic still defines an era not just under one writer.

I am not talking about Zom I am talking about tricking Strange to crush his hands.

Yes, both can be seen as copouts and usually plot devices are such as Thor's hammer as well. My point is despite Strange's tricks and Thor's hammers tricks both in direct comparison can't beat the Void if he doesn't want to lose.

I see him as facing uber threats just fine but let's not pretend Strange didn't fail and need help all the time. Against the Void he was clueless.

I agree but Void's powers are greater than either on panel.

It's worse than being beaten to put Reed and Strange up against him and the only solution in how to defeat the Void is not to face him. That's knowing you can't beat him.

Because Lt and the others can also get through them. Sure it won't be easy but all have the power necessary to do so.

I disagree as his powers out of Strange's own mouth tends to imply otherwise.Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Fate summons a hellicarrier and drops it on the Void's head. That won't defeat him. smile

Black bolt z
That won't defeat him. smile It already did smile

quanchi112
It already did smile I didn't it caused Bob to resurface and then force Thor into killing him. If it defeated him then he wouldn't have done anything else in the story. Do you kno what defeated means ?

Black bolt z
I didn't it caused Bob to resurface and then force Thor into killing him. If it defeated him then he wouldn't have done anything else in the story. Do you kno what defeated means ? Just like Hulk was "defeated" when sentry "burned him out"? Two sides of the same coin.

quanchi112
Just like Hulk was "defeated" when sentry "burned him out"? Two sides of the same coin. Hulk was burned out of his powers I never said he was defeated he stalemated the sentry. Then events took place which spiked his anger.

Bob wasn't beaten he grabbed the heroes and forced Thor to kill him due to the guilt of his actions. LOL.

Black bolt z
Hulk was burned out of his powers I never said he was defeated he stalemated the sentry. Then events took place which spiked his anger.

Bob wasn't beaten he grabbed the heroes and forced Thor to kill him due to the guilt of his actions. LOL. He still had lots of power while sentry was taken to a hospital.

Which means shit.

As I said before fate makes him disappear.

quanchi112
He still had lots of power while sentry was taken to a hospital.

Which means shit.

As I said before fate makes him disappear. No, he was burned out and needed outside events to rattle his cage.

He can reappear. LOL. Void stomps.

Black bolt z
No, he was burned out and needed outside events to rattle his cage.

He can reappear. LOL. Void stomps. Prove it. Give us void feats.

Because fate is obviously portrayed as stronger.

quanchi112
Prove it. Give us void feats.

Because fate is obviously portrayed as stronger. MM feat, Loki feat, bringing down asgard, beating Thor, Hulk, earth simultaneously with ease, raping Terrax while holding back, ripping Ares in half.

Black bolt z
MM feat, Loki feat, bringing down asgard, beating Thor, Hulk, earth simultaneously with ease, raping Terrax while holding back, ripping Ares in half. Still non of that is impressive against PC fate.

Fate could do all of that especially against a jobbing MM.

quanchi112
Still non of that is impressive against PC fate.

Fate could do all of that especially against a jobbing MM. Give me then 3 impressive fate feats. This question will make you disappear.

PillarofOsiris
When did Sentry or Void defeat Thor one on one? I must have missed that comic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
When did Sentry or Void defeat Thor one on one? I must have missed that comic. Read his first series he had Thor, Hulk all at his mercy until he went away. I guess you did miss it.

PillarofOsiris
Do you have scans?

quanchi112
Do you have scans? Nope. I won't post scans just because you are unfamiliar with it. Your problem.

PillarofOsiris
Nope. I won't post scans just because you are unfamiliar with it. Your problem.

You're a little sensitive about the Sentry, aren't you? Oh well. I'm assuming there's some info you're leaving out of that fight.

quanchi112
You're a little sensitive about the Sentry, aren't you? Oh well. I'm assuming there's some info you're leaving out of that fight. None. I don't post scans when people ask all the time. If you are unfamiliar with it it's your problem.

PillarofOsiris
Its doubtful that even happened the way u say it did, but even if it did, Dr. Fate could kill all of those people at once with a twitch of his finger anyway.

And the Void could have been killed after being hit by the Hellicarrier if they had wanted to kill him there and then, whether he wanted to die or not. So its doubtful he could survive a powerful attack from Fate.

quanchi112
Its doubtful that even happened the way u say it did, but even if it did, Dr. Fate could kill all of those people at once with a twitch of his finger anyway.

And the Void could have been killed after being hit by the Hellicarrier if they had wanted to kill him there and then, whether he wanted to die or not. So its doubtful he could survive a powerful attack from Fate. So can the Void but we all know all the heroes won't die in the books but on the forums they can.

Void only dies when he wants to and Fate doesn't have the power to do so.

PillarofOsiris
Actually, he dies right here if the heroes were ruthless.

http://www.comics101.com/comics101//images/view.php?src=../news/Comics%20101/287/IMG_5222.jpg&w=500

Whether he wants to or not.

quanchi112
Actually, he dies right here if the heroes were ruthless.

http://www.comics101.com/comics101//images/view.php?src=../news/Comics%20101/287/IMG_5222.jpg&w=500

Whether he wants to or not. He didn't die right here he changed into the Void and forced Thor to kill him. I guess you didn't read this comic either. It kinda shows me why you think VBoid loses as you don't know any better.

PillarofOsiris
He didn't die right here he changed into the Void and forced Thor to kill him. I guess you didn't read this comic either. It kinda shows me why you think VBoid loses as you don't know any better.

If you read my comment I said "he dies right here IF THE HEROES WERE RUTHLESS. They FORCED the Void to revert to Bob by crashing a Helicarrier into him. The "if" is the key word there. Bob could have been killed at any time at that point.

Much like Bruce Banner/Hulk could have killed Bob, after he made him expend all of his energy.

quanchi112
If you read my comment I said "he dies right here IF THE HEROES WERE RUTHLESS. They FORCED the Void to revert to Bob by crashing a Helicarrier into him. Bob could have been killed at any time at that point.

Much like Bruce Banner/Hulk could have killed Bob, after he made him expend all of his energy. He can only be killed when he allows it. I agree but he can also returns when he wants to and as the Void good luck with that.

No, Sentry wanted to lose and only goes away when he wants to. He allows you to kill him and doesn't return big diff there, sport.

PillarofOsiris
He can only be killed when he allows it.

No, Sentry wanted to lose and only goes away when he wants to.

So the One Above All can't kill him permanently? Neither can the Living Tribunal? Or a fully fed Galactus? Can you provide some evidence that the Sentry can never be killed unless he wants to be, Ace?

quanchi112
So the One Above All can't kill him permanently? Neither can the Living Tribunal? Or a fully fed Galactus? Can you provide some evidence that the Sentry can never be killed unless he wants to be, Ace? I do believe there are beings who can kill him such as Thanos but Thor and the heroes could only kill him when he allowed it. I was explaining the context of the scene which you misinterpreted. smile

PillarofOsiris
I do believe there are beings who can kill him such as Thanos but Thor and the heroes could only kill him when he allowed it. I was explaining the context of the scene which you misinterpreted. smile

Considering I remember you once saying that Thanos could beat Odin, I don't really put much stock in what you think is the proper interpretation of a scene in a comic book. But if you think Thanos can kill him, but Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate can't, you're even more of a fanboy than I first thought. Pre-Crisis Fate would curbstomp Thanos worse than Squirrel Girl did.

quanchi112
Considering I remember you once saying that Thanos could beat Odin, I don't really put much stock in what you think is the proper interpretation of a scene in a comic book. But if you think Thanos can kill him, but Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate can't, you're even more of a fanboy than I first thought. Pre-Crisis Fate would curbstomp Thanos worse than Squirrel Girl did. Sg never faced current Thanos, it's not canon, and it happened off panel so even then the context is lost.

You're wrong I am right.

Black bolt z
Sg never faced current Thanos, it's not canon, and it happened off panel so even then the context is lost.

You're wrong I am right. Oh its very canon.

quanchi112
Oh its very canon. That's besides the topic so please quit trolling.

Black bolt z
That's besides the topic so please quit trolling. Its still canon.

Fate still stomps.

quanchi112
Its still canon.

Fate still stomps. No, it isn't.

Name three more impressive feats I named more than a few so you do the same or else you concede.

Uriel005
Sg never faced current Thanos, it's not canon, and it happened off panel so even then the context is lost.

You're wrong I am right.
wrong watcher observed it. You are full of lies. Fate still stomps just as he would thanos.

Edited on account of tiredness am now mixing universes big grin

Desaad
The Watcher observed it, actually.

And yeah, it is undoubtedly canon. Same as Thanos exact power duplicate getting the crap kicked out of him by She Hulk.

quanchi112
wrong watcher observed it. You are full of lies. Fate still stomps just as he would thanos.

Edited on account of tiredness am now mixing universes big grin This is an in house joke not to be taken seriously for Thanos and marvel.

Uriel005
This is an in house joke not to be taken seriously for Thanos and marvel. still wrong
edit: btw on a vote how long do you all think it will take for me to out-quan quan.

D_Dude1210
still wrong
edit: btw on a vote how long do you all think it will take for me to out-quan quan.

You can never out-quan quan.

He's just too good. smokin'

Uriel005
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
You can never out-quan quan.

He's just too good. smokin' well I shall continue my attempts until he gets the point.

tsscls
PC Fate takes it 10/10. Don't blame me, Quanch, blame the Silver Age writers.
BTW, does anyone have the scan available for when the watcher told of SG beeating the snot out of Thanos? My memory is bad and I'd love to see it.

quanchi112
still wrong
edit: btw on a vote how long do you all think it will take for me to out-quan quan. You can't change my opinion with another misinformed opinion. Sorry but it's the way it is it's a joke showing.Originally posted by tsscls
PC Fate takes it 10/10. Don't blame me, Quanch, blame the Silver Age writers.
BTW, does anyone have the scan available for when the watcher told of SG beeating the snot out of Thanos? My memory is bad and I'd love to see it. Siilver Age writers were all over the map like anything else. Void wins 10/10. No way for Fate to put him down.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by tsscls

BTW, does anyone have the scan available for when the watcher told of SG beeating the snot out of Thanos? My memory is bad and I'd love to see it.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51213/990711-squirrel_girl_owns_thanos_super.jpg

Sirius77
Lol @ how literal the description is. It's canon then. Anyway, PC Fate stomps.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sirius77
Lol @ how literal the description is. It's canon then. Anyway, PC Fate stomps.

Agreed on both counts.

Uriel005
You can't change my misinformed opinion with another opinion. Sorry but it's the way it is it's a joke showing. Siilver Age writers were all over the map like anything else. Void wins 10/10. No way for Fate to put him down. Fixed I can't change your misinformed opinion with another... hmmm...

tsscls
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51213/990711-squirrel_girl_owns_thanos_super.jpg
Thanks!

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by tsscls
Thanks!

Actually I Dug up some better scans:

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GLX-MasSpecial2005-09.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GLX-MasSpecial2005-20.jpg

tsscls
Thanks again! I can't believe how SG left Thanos face down and ass in the air. Much like PC Fate would leave Void.

JakeTheBank
Bump.

Also, does anyone have any scans of PC Fate? I'm pretty familiar with Hector Hall and the new Fate, but not Kent.

Prep-Man
Desaad posted a bunch of Fate stuff a while ago in the Strange/Fate thread.

Uriel005
Dr. Fate was considered to be just under a moderately backed spectre in terms of power. He is a Lord of Order when he puts on the helmet. There is not a damn thing that void can do here.

keiththegreat
I can't believe how ignorant people are. Let me guess, anyone who is arguing for the Void here has probably never picked up a DC comic. Pre-Crisis Fate could erase Void from existence with absolute ease.

PillarofOsiris
I forgot about this thread. This is one of the most laughable threads I've actually ever seen, right up there with the Hulk vs TOAA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.