Bronze Tiger vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Fight takes place in NYC.

Standard equipment is permitted.

Round 2: Hand to hand only

thanos-prime
Both rounds to DD Bronze tiger had a good fight with catman who i don't think is in DD's league.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Both rounds to DD Bronze tiger had a good fight with catman who i don't think is in DD's league.

I wouldn't use that fight to rate Ben. Catman did ok. But Tiger took him down easy when he got mad. Also he took down Batman with just one side kick and has gone toe to toe with Deathstroke, even getting the upper hand against him during their fight.

Q99
This would be an awesome battle.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I wouldn't use that fight to rate Ben. Catman did ok. But Tiger took him down easy when he got mad. Also he took down Batman with just one side kick and has gone toe to toe with Deathstroke, even getting the upper hand against him during their fight. He obviously isn't on the level of casually owning batman anymore his fight with catman proves this.

Marvelknight
He obviously isn't on the level of casually owning batman anymore his fight with catman proves this.

He got 3 hits in and had to bite Ben. The Bite was the only real damage done and it was a desperation move. Please Catman is not even in DC's top ten most skilled fighters. Bronze Tiger is.

Now I'm not sure if Ben will just one shot Bruce now. But I know that Batman would be in for one hell of a fight and maybe he'll win. And Bronze Tiger is one of DC's very best. I'd even say he's a better fighter than Batman.

thanos-prime
He got 3 hits in and had to bite Ben. The Bite was the only real damage done and it was a desperation move. Please Catman is not even in DC's top ten most skilled fighters. Bronze Tiger is.

Now I'm not sure if Ben will just one shot Bruce now. But I know that Batman would be in for one hell of a fight and maybe he'll win. And Bronze Tiger is one of DC's very best. I'd even say he's a better fighter than Batman. Had to bite him? no this is just the way catman fights he has very brutal and animalistic fighting style. i know he is not one of the top fighters this proves my point he did much better against bronze tiger than he should have assuming this is i casually own batman bronze tiger.

guy222
either way

Marvelknight
Had to bite him? no this is just the way catman fights he has very brutal and animalistic fighting style. i know he is not one of the top fighters this proves my point he did much better against bronze tiger than he should have assuming this is i casually own batman bronze tiger.

Catman has done good against Bruce. He's is a capable fighter. But let's not try to use that fight as an example of what Tiger can do. And you're ignoring that fact that Ben beat Catman with ease after he took that bite.

thanos-prime
Catman has done good against Bruce. He's is a capable fighter. But let's not try to use that fight as an example of what Tiger can do. And you're ignoring that fact that Ben beat Catman with ease after he took that bite. He didn't do good against bruce it wasn't even a fight all that happened was the bruce was surprised by his radical improvement in skill, And the fact that bronze tiger could have died after that fight means nothing?
For someone so skilled he shouldn't do so lousy against a not even top 10 fighter.

Marvelknight
He didn't do good against bruce it wasn't even a fight all that happened was the bruce was surprised by his radical improvement in skill, And the fact that bronze tiger could have died after that fight means nothing?
For someone so skilled he shouldn't do so lousy against a not even top 10 fighter.

Sure he could have died. But it would've happened after he just knocked Catman out. Which he did. What did Catman do after the bite? Exactly...

thanos-prime
Sure he could have died. But it would've happened after he just knocked Catman out. Which he did. What did Catman do to after the bite? Exactly... It doesn't matter the fact that he was able to land such a devastating blow on someone who is supposedly better than batman is a feat in and of itself he would never do something like that to someone who was truly superior to batman.

Marvelknight
It doesn't matter the fact that he was able to land such a devastating blow on someone who is supposedly better than batman is a feat in and of itself he would never do something like that to someone who was truly superior to batman.

This is the endgame here and now. So is Batman superior to Deathstroke?? The answer is no. What happened every time Batman fought Slade 1 on 1? Got put down. What happened in the moments in Bronze Tiger and Slade's fight before Deadshot interfered? Exactly...

ABC logic can be used both ways. For that matter Deathstroke >> Daredevil. So where does this place Bronze Tiger? Exactly...

thanos-prime
This is the endgame here and now. So is Batman superior to Deathstroke?? The answer is no. What happened every time Batman fought Slade 1 on 1? Got put down. What happened in the moments in Bronze Tiger and Slade's fight before Deadshot interfered? Exactly...

ABC logic can be used both ways. For that matter Deathstroke >> Daredevil. So where does this place Bronze Tiger? Exactly... How is mine abc logic? im using a fight he had to determine how i think this fight would go and unlike you im not using a fight he had with batman what 30 years ago?

Deadline
Had to bite him? no this is just the way catman fights he has very brutal and animalistic fighting style.

No he doesn't. I've never seen him fight like that before, unless they've started changing his personality.

How is mine abc logic? im using a fight he had to determine how i think this fight would go and unlike you im not using a fight he had with batman what 30 years ago?

Your just using one fight though.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Deadline
No he doesn't. I've never seen him fight like that before, unless they've started changing his personality. You haven't? how about the time he charged an entire ship full of villains and starting tearing them to pieces? And as a matter of fact his personaliy has started to change.

Deadline
You haven't? how about the time he charged an entire ship full of villains and starting tearing them to pieces?

Did he bite them? Look I have villains united and the first secret six mini and I've never seen him bite anyone. Use claws maybe but not bite.

Marvelknight
How is mine abc logic? im using a fight he had to determine how i think this fight would go and unlike you im not using a fight he had with batman what 30 years ago?

I'll help you understand. You feel that Catman did better than he should have and you also stated that Catman isn't in Daredevil's league (abc logic). That's the base of your conclusion is this fight between Daredevil and Bronze Tiger. I countered your argument.

And you're assuming Bronze Tiger has somehow forgotten how to fight since his last fight with Batman. Either that or you feel he has fallen off since then. It don't really matter if the fight was awhile back. And Catman maybe has gotten a little better. Did he win? Not a chance, and Ben is alive. But you had nothing to say about my point using Slade. And it is that fight that should say something about Ben's fighting skills. Since he did a far better than Bruce has against Slade.

Deadline
I'll help you understand. you feel Catman did better than he should and you also stated that Catman isn't in Daredevil's league. The base of your conclusion is this fight between Daredevil and Bronze Tiger. I countered your argument.

And you're assuming Bronze Tiger hassomehow forgotten how to fight since his last fight with Batman. Either that or you feel he has fallen off since than. It's don't really matter if the fight was awhile back. And Catman maybe has gotten a little better. Did he win? Not a chance, and Ben is alive. But you had nothing to say about my point using Slade. And it is that fight that should say something about Ben's fighting skills. Since he did a far better than Bruce has against Slade.

How long ago did he fight Slade? I gotta admit Batman back in the day wasn't all that though.

thanos-prime
I'll help you understand. you feel Catman did better than he should and you also stated that Catman isn't in Daredevil's league. The base of your conclusion is this fight between Daredevil and Bronze Tiger. I countered your argument.

And you're assuming Bronze Tiger hassomehow forgotten how to fight since his last fight with Batman. Either that or you feel he has fallen off since than. It's don't really matter if the fight was awhile back. And Catman maybe has gotten a little better. Did he win? Not a chance, and Ben is alive. But you had nothing to say about my point using Slade. And it is that fight that should say something about Ben's fighting skills. Since he did a far better than Bruce has against Slade. Lol i need no help understanding, and lol at you accusing me of abc logic then basing your argument on it, im not assuming he has lost any skill just that he has not been held to beyond batman status as of late, oh and slade is not >> DD he is only physically superior and that doesn't give him an insta-win. and lol at catman not winning that fight im pretty sure catman wasn't the one who almost died of blood loss.

Deadline
oh and slade is not >> DD

I think he is. In a recent fight he beatdown Batman twice, the first time he did it easily.

thanos-prime
Did he bite them? Look I have villains united and the first secret six mini and I've never seen him bite anyone. Use claws maybe but not bite. Doesn't have the chance most of the time as he is usually using knives but that doesn't make his style any less aggressive and i see no reason after seeing alot of his fights that he wouldn't employ biting it seems just the type of thing he would do.

thanos-prime
I think he is. In a recent fight he beatdown Batman twice, the first time he did it easily. That's your opinion but i disagree. And batman as in dick or bruce?

Marvelknight
How long ago did he fight Slade? I gotta admit Batman back in the day wasn't all that though.

It's during "The Hunt" storyline in Slade's ongoing series. So it's been awhile. I'm just taking into consideration that men like Ben and Bruce constantly train their bodies. Along with that naturally comes progress.

Deadline
Doesn't have the chance most of the time as he is usually using knives but that doesn't make his style any less aggressive and i see no reason after seeing alot of his fights that he wouldn't employ biting it seems just the type of thing he would do.

You are making assumptions, if he can bite BT why he can't he bite other people? Just because you cut people doesn't mean its normal for you to bite people. Wolverine is an aggressive fighter but I've never seen him bite anyone. Biting is OT and implys you are having to use dirty tactics instead or pure skill.Originally posted by thanos-prime
That's your opinion but i disagree. And batman as in dick or bruce?

That's your opinion but i disagree. And batman as in dick or bruce?

You're starting to sound like somebody else, at least my opinion is based on something. It was Bruce.

It's during "The Hunt" storyline in Slade's ongoing series. So it's been awhile.

Estimate. 1995?

I'm just taking into consideration that men like Ben and Bruce constantly train their bodies. Along with that naturally comes progress.

Yea thats not bad logic. Sometimes though characters can change a bit over a period of time eg Zaran used to give Shang problems as time progressed Zaran got owned more.

Marvelknight
Lol i need no help understanding, and lol at you accusing me of abc logic then basing your argument on it, im not assuming he has lost any skill just that he has not been held to beyond batman status as of late, oh and slade is not >> DD he is only physically superior and that doesn't give him an insta-win. and lol at catman not winning that fight im pretty sure catman wasn't the one who almost died of blood loss.

Wow... Okay, thanos-prime. If you are in a fight with someone and they hit you three times and then bite you. But soon after that you take the guy off his feet and pounded his face in, knocking him out cold. Now you're the last one standing, but you pass out from blood loss. Would you see that as a loss on your part?

thanos-prime
You are making assumptions, if he can bite BT why he can't he bite other people? Just because you cut people doesn't mean its normal for you to bite people. Wolverine is an aggressive fighter but I've never seen him bite anyone. Biting is OT and implys you are having to use dirty tactics instead or pure skill.

You'r starting to sound like somebody else, at least my opinion is based on something. It was Bruce. Who else would he have needed to bite? lol as using the guy with giant claws on his hands as an example. lol catman needed to bite him because he isn't that great of a fighter i don't see how this went into a discussion of if biting people is a regular thing for him but im done with it the fact is if bronze tiger were as good a fighter as you seem to think he shouldn't be getting bitten in the first place.

Who am i starting to sound like? your opinion is based on him beating batman who has a much different fighting style from DD i think daredevil could beat deathstroke and if he couldn't he wouldn't get beaten easily like batman.

thanos-prime
Wow... Okay, thanos-prime. If you are in a fight with someone and they hit you three times and then bite you. But soon after that you take the guy off his feet and pounded his face in, knocking him out cold. Now you're the last one standing, but you pass out from blood loss. Would you see that as a loss on your part? Um yeah cause im the one who almost died and he's going home with a headache and im pretty sure they passed out about the same time i don't think it was as cut and dry as you seem to think but i haven't read it in a while.

Deadline
MK is this the issue?

http://www.comicvine.com/deathstroke-the-terminator-the-hunted-part-ii/37-109176/

I think BT needs a respect thread ( a better one).

thanos-prime
Didn't catman also cut both of bronze tigers wrist veins? i seem to remember that happening to one of them.

Marvelknight
Deadline, you were very close. I just checked my comics and it's Deathstroke #41 and it came out Nov. 1994

Um yeah cause im the one who almost died and he's going home with a headache and im pretty sure they passed out about the same time i don't think it was as cut and dry as you seem to think but i haven't read it in a while.

Wow......

Let me tell you now that if someone pulled a gun on me. And I was able to knock him out even though I was shot in the process. But I ended up not dying after. I just won that fight. I don't understand your logic at all.

And what's more funny is how you think Daredevil couldn't be beaten with ease by Slade. Slade does that to superheros teams (with some prep), JLA, Teen Titans etc.

Marvelknight
MK is this the issue?

http://www.comicvine.com/deathstroke-the-terminator-the-hunted-part-ii/37-109176/

I think BT needs a respect thread ( a better one).

That's the one.

thanos-prime
Deadline, you were very close. I just checked my comics and it's Deathstroke #41 and it came out Nov. 1994

Wow......

Let me tell you now that if someone pulled a gun on me. And I was able to knock him out even though I was shot in the process. I just won that fight. I don't understand your logic at all.

And what more funny is how you think Daredevil couldn't be beaten with ease by Slade. Slade does that to team's of superheros. JLA, Teen Titans etc. Maybe because just getting shot doesn't = almost dying and like i said i don't think catman was went out before bronze tiger scans if you got em cause i haven't seen the fight in a while. And also manages to have a good fight with nightwing this isn't cbr bra we don't base fight's on high showing's and didn't he have prep against JLA and teen titans?

Marvelknight
Maybe because just getting shot doesn't = almost dying and like i said i don't think catman was went out before bronze tiger scans if you got em cause i haven't seen the fight in a while. And also manages to have a good fight with nightwing this isn't cbr bra we don't base fight's on high showing's and didn't he have prep against JLA and teen titans?

Prep or no prep. The JLA or the Teen titans would give Slade more trouble than Daredveil ever could. That's just one man Slade has to take down.

thanos-prime
And the point is not who won the BT vs catman fight the point is that bronze tiger was severely wounded against a vastly inferior fighter.

Deadline
And the point is not who won the BT vs catman fight the point is that bronze tiger was severely wounded against a vastly inferior fighter.

Because he cheated (Im basing that on what you guys are telling me)! Hell Look at Punishers fight with Daredevil he had to resort to biting him and stamping on his head. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uh yeah I think the point is who won as well, Jehzus. Not even sure if Catman is vastly inferior anyway.

thanos-prime
Prep or no prep. The JLA or the Teen titans would give Slade more trouble than Daredveil ever could. That's just one man Slade has to take down. minus prep the JLA or Teen titans would stomp slade and DD hence proving nothing when it comes to a fight with DD.

thanos-prime
Because he cheated (Im basing that on what you guys are telling me)! Hell Look at Punishers fight with Daredevil he had to resort to biting him and stamping on his head. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uh yeah I think the point is who won as well, Jehzus. Not even sure if Catman is vastly inferior anyway. How is biting someone cheating? unless there operating under UFC rules or something biting is not cheating.
That fight was only brought up to point out BT's performance against catman not who won or lost.

Marvelknight
And Bronze Tiger is the last man standing. While Catman is on the floor, with his eye's closed shut. Tiger saids "I shall not be moved" while leaning against the wall. Then he falls down to the floor. I have the issue in my hands now. Secret Six #17 Mar. 2010.

Marvelknight
minus prep the JLA or Teen titans would stomp slade and DD hence proving nothing when it comes to a fight with DD.

So what happened when Hal, Aqua Man and The Flash tired to bring in a depowered Deathstroke in his ongoing series? Slade didn't have prep then.

Daredevil is not taking Slade. If you feel that way make the thread and lets see what KMC thinks. I'll gladly come and debate what I know will already happen.

iceman24567
Slade was 100% when Bronze Tiger fought him. By all means Catman shouldnt last a panel against a serious Ben. I give Tiger the slight advantage here

Juk3n
So what happened when Hal, Aqua Man and The Flash tired to bring in a depowered Deathstroke in his ongoing series? Slade didn't have prep then.

What exactly are you implying about Deathstroke here? You think one of the fastest beings in the entire DC universe is REALLY going to have trouble with Slade..and it's not PIS?

Say yes, i promise not to laugh.

And if it IS PIS , then it doesn't need to be brought up here.

Prep-Man
Good fight. Could go either way.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Juk3n
What exactly are you implying about Deathstroke here? You think one of the fastest beings in the entire DC universe is REALLY going to have trouble with Slade..and it's not PIS?

Say yes, i promise not to laugh.

And if it IS PIS , then it doesn't need to be brought up here.

Funny. Because I'm the one who's getting a laugh at how you're even trying to say that what happen was pis.

What I'm implying is that Slade doesn't need to have prep time. He can and has out smarted the JLA by predicting their actions from past experiences and mannerisms on a moments notice, then reacts at the speed of thought.

And he's very tactical, processing information at lighting speeds and comes up with strategies moments into any confrontation. With the ability to use 90% of his brain capacity. He's been doing this since his creation. And if you read that issue, you would understand the contents in the context in which they are used.

There was noting pis about it. Slade tactically took advantage of every situation that was given to him. And out witted Aqua Man, Hal Jordan, And Wally (who he has a long history with).

Daredevil1
Daredevil 6/10

tkitna
Bronze Tiger for a slight majority in my opinion.

Marvelknight
Bronze Tiger may have an edge over Matt in fighting ability and experience. So I'm leaning towards Bronze Tiger. I believe Ben at least can take Daredevil 6/10 in both rounds. But Daredevil will make him fight for it.

Q99

Catman isn't vastly inferior. Yea, he's not as good, which was clear in the fight, but he's able to fight with the likes of Batman well too. Nothing about him says 'vastly inferior,' just below top-tier fighters but able to give them some hurt.

Juk3n
Funny. Because I'm the one who's getting a laugh at how you're even trying to say that what happen was pis.

What I'm implying is that Slade doesn't need to have prep time. He can and has out smarted the JLA by predicting their actions from past experiences and mannerisms on a moments notice, then reacts at the speed of thought.

And he's very tactical, processing information at lighting speeds and comes up with strategies moments into any confrontation. With the ability to use 90% of his brain capacity.

Anytime Flash gets hit by a meta human is PIS. Flash literally stops time for himself everything becomes a living statue, even smarter people why? because being smart isnt a defense against someone who can out run death FFS.

Deadline
How is biting someone cheating? unless there operating under UFC rules or something biting is not cheating.
That fight was only brought up to point out BT's performance against catman not who won or lost.

The point is he doesn't usually bite people, he had to bite him because he couldn't beat him just by using skill. Its like picking up a brick and hitting an opponent whos beating you in a fight.

Q99
The point is he doesn't usually bite people, he had to bite him because he couldn't beat him just by using skill. Its like picking up a brick and hitting an opponent whos beating you in a fight.

Yea, he was going unconventional to try and throw him off because he knew that Ben had a counter for every style under the sun.

He was doing damage on aggression and trying to come up with something Bronze Tiger wouldn't expect.

Deadline
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, he was going unconventional to try and throw him off because he knew that Ben had a counter for every style under the sun.

He was doing damage on aggression and trying to come up with something Bronze Tiger wouldn't expect.

It also seems that CM didn't resort to such measures when fighting Bruce (well to an extent apparently).

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Juk3n
Anytime Flash gets hit by a meta human is PIS. Flash literally stops time for himself everything becomes a living statue, even smarter people why? because being smart isnt a defense against someone who can out run death FFS.

Juk3n #1 It's not PIS and you are assuming. Just because The Flash can do amazing things with his powers doesn't mean he does them every time. I know Wally, and he doesn't even run as fast as he could every time he decides to takeoff. And Slade has always been shown to have the reflexes to catch Wally off guard. You are wrong.

You act like Slade was trapped and had nothing to use and nowhere to run or hide, standing face to face with Wally... Wally made a dumb move and payed for it. Slade set him up for it because he's smarter than Wally, a far better combatant and tactical thinker. With enough powers to do what he has done for years now. You can't just call something PIS without understanding why something happened the way it did, and that's the way Deathstroke has always been portrayed. I will not explain this again. And you have no argument.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Q99

Most character wouldn't expect that. So it was a great tactic. But man did he pay for it. Ben made him into a pussycat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.