Darwin vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darwin's powers are seemingly unlimited, but as they work on an unconscious level and always aim at self-preservation trough what seems to be the easiest way there, they have resulted in self-defeat through self-bfr or shifting into undestructible, but useless, shapes in the past. I am curious about people's views about him since his encounter with Hella. Are his adaptive powers enough to counter Doomday's? Or does he just teleport away from the battlefield again?

King Castle
i could see him getting scared and viewing DD as he marches toward him as a recurrence to Hulk and self BFR through instinct..

or amp up and trade a hit or two but i see DD ripping gouging him in response Darwin get's a liquid self repair mode but turns into a glob till DD leaves and then regenerate..

drylaugh

no respect for the new lord of death...

The Nuul
Slatemate or DD.

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
no respect for the new lord of death... did he keep the power or did he just power share off of Hela?

could he power grab from a guy who has no mystic/cosmic energy connection?

i viewed it similar to Vulcan and adam warlock siphon..

Originally posted by King Castle
did he keep the power or did he just power share off of Hela?

could he power grab from a guy who has no mystic/cosmic energy connection?

i viewed it similar to Vulcan and adam warlock siphon.. at the end of the book he still had it as his eyes had glowing green skulls intead of irises in them. layla also hesitated when it was time to dig him out of hella's dimension.

I dont think it really resembles the vulcan situation. darwin isnt actually an energy manipulatro, his power is finding a way to survive. when face with the touh of death that can kill anything, the way it foun to survive was becoming death instead. pretty freakish concept if you think about it.

King Castle
indeed..

i only meant that he some one connected to some outside power from where Hela herself gets her status and abilities...

The Pict
Originally posted by The Nuul
Slatemate or DD.

Sounds about right

Deadline
Originally posted by The Nuul
Slatemate or DD.

Matt loses.

bump

Sirius77
I can see him bfing himself again.

Sin I AM
recently in X-factor he has shown to have left the team due to his lingering death powers.....he also has taken on a darker persona, if this is an indication of whats to come for here im think i might chalk his WWH showing up as pis, imo Hela > WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.