Mad Jim Jaspers vs. Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

zopzop
I think this has been done before.

Unles CK can get MJJ into some sort of "un-space" where matter don't exist, MJJ stomps him.

GalacticStorm
MJJ of 616 did nothing but warp reality on Earth.

Hes been hyped up by people looking at:

a) What Jaspers of Earth 238 did -which is the equivalent of arguing with a What If as evidence

b) What future timelines showed he is potentially capable of - however with no account of how he got from his proven level to this future potential capacity, using it as a reference for his definitive capabilities is illogical.

Granted his suggested capacity marks him as the most powerful of the mutant reality warpers, Jaspers has never actually done anything on panel to justify his hype.

Chaos King ftw

MrMind
what's mjj gonna do when chaos king destroy the universe and reality? then there's no reality for jaspers to warp hence chaos king eats him

Galan007
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
MJJ of 616 did nothing but warp reality on Earth.

Hes been hyped up by people looking at:

a) What Jaspers of Earth 238 did -which is the equivalent of arguing with a What If as evidence

b) What future timelines showed he is potentially capable of - however with no account of how he got from his proven level to this future potential capacity, using it as a reference for his definitive capabilities is illogical.

Granted his suggested capacity marks him as the most powerful of the mutant reality warpers, Jaspers has never actually done anything on panel to justify his hype. While I agree that MJJ is, in most cases, vastly overrated, I don't think CK has demonstrated feats suggestive of being able to overcome his powers/warp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.