Jade vs Klaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules....

zopzop
Klaw who? The Marvel villain? If so, he gets the majority of wins. 7/10.

He cant' die or get hurt (he's living sound waves). His sound constructs are strong enough to give "spikey" Thing a hard time (that was the Thing when he was upgraded power-wise).

His only down side is his mobility, he can't fly/tp or anything. That's why I'd give Jade 3/10.

King Castle
Originally posted by zopzop

He cant' die or get hurt (he's living sound waves). His sound constructs are strong enough to give "spikey" Thing a hard time (that was the Thing when he was upgraded power-wise).

His only down side is his mobility, he can't fly/tp or anything. That's why I'd give Jade 3/10. yes, Klaw from marvel the sound guy.
thank you for your explanation.kisses

Parmaniac
Originally posted by zopzop

His only down side is his mobility, he can't fly/tp or anything. That's why I'd give Jade 3/10. Klaw can fly

Prep-Man
Jade.

Konton
Yeah, Jade takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.