How Do You Feel About The Change In The Zodiac? Check out your NEW sign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydergirl

BackFire
I don't believe in all this stuff, so I don't care at all.

Lord Lucien
I've read the personality traits attributed to each Zodiac sign, and have always been perturbed by how freakin accurate mine is.

But those daily ones in the newspaper--horseshit.

~Bun Bun~
I'm going to take on the sidereal sign. So I'm Pisces now.

Did my reading and it feels right to me. Aries never felt like the right fit.

skekUng
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I've read the personality traits attributed to each Zodiac sign, and have always been perturbed by how freakin accurate mine is.

But those daily ones in the newspaper--horseshit.

I've always been perturbed by how I have traits from every sign.

Sensative, romantic, sexual, dismissive, cold, uncompromising, rigid, tender, loving, hateful, deceptive, alive. I fit in every category.

King Kandy
I'm a Taurus and I don't share any characteristics at all.

On this new one, i'm an Aries and I don't think this is particularly better.

In summary, this is stupid.

Quiero Mota
At least the Chinese zodiac is still twelve signs. Unlike the Romans, they got theirs right the first time.

Bardock42
I don't care, besides having irrefutable and obvious proof that Astrology is bullshit being nice.

Mindship
By Crom, da heck vit dis noo stuff. Antiquity ftw.

ADarksideJedi

lil bitchiness
Argh, what the hell. There is no way I'm a Capricorn!

Sorry, but the old ones work best and in a way they're supposed to. I refuse this new crap.
Don't like it.

ADarksideJedi
I argee!

lil bitchiness
ADarksideJedi, you're a Gemini? We're supposed to get along really well. The only air sign I get along with.

Are there any Leos out there - natural attraction between an Aquarius and a Leo. Call me. flirt

Ballerina
This is bullocks! I was a Scorpio and I will always be a scorpio.

Liberator
Doesn't it only apply to people born after 2009?

And did they just make up 'Ophiuchus'?

Mairuzu
Apparently Ophiuchus was thrown out for the purpose of only having 12 per year. Now its popular again.

inimalist
wow, I just shifted from Virgo to Leo...

thats a big change, right?

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Are there any Leos out there - natural attraction between an Aquarius and a Leo. Call me. flirt

dialing...

General_Iroh
I'm a sagittarius now, though I was a capricorn, neither descriptions really fit me. Horoscopes and all are just a load of shenanigans as far as I'm concerned, I find things like the enneagram to be much more accurate when it comes to telling personalities erm

inimalist
Originally posted by General_Iroh
I find things like the enneagram to be much more accurate when it comes to telling personalities erm

lulz

Deja~vu

General_Iroh
Originally posted by inimalist
lulz
glare

GCG
Anyone got Zodiac tattoos? stick out tongue

King Kandy
Originally posted by General_Iroh
I find things like the enneagram to be much more accurate when it comes to telling personalities erm
Myers-Briggs ftw

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Myers-Briggs ftw

Naw, its MMPI-2 all the way.

inimalist
big 5 baby

or, static personality is largely a myth of Western philosophy

MildPossession
I'm still a Capricorn even if this new stuff says I'm not, **** the new dates.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Argh, what the hell. There is no way I'm a Capricorn!

Sorry, but the old ones work best and in a way they're supposed to. I refuse this new crap.
Don't like it.

I bet everything I have, and a million dollars (courtesy of James Randi) that both work equally well.

no expression

Bicnarok
Originally posted by GCG
Anyone got Zodiac tattoos? stick out tongue laughing

Astrology is utter bollocks.

Mind you it might be linked to the 2012 "end of the world" with it being the "serpent" sign-.

benking
It isn't accurate. The zodiac remains the same and another urban legend is born.

Grate the Vraya

siriuswriter
Was an Aquarius and Pisces , am still an Aquarius. Awareness of social situations, quirky sense of humor and creative, activist. It's always fit me well.

My Chinese sign is the Dragon, which is the only imaginary animal in the Zodiac. It complements the Aquarius personality.

I don't follow horoscopes, but I once sat next to a guy on a plane who knew everything about them. Let's just say it was an interesting flight.

Grate the Vraya
Well, I was an aries and now I am a pisces. Completely different personalities and I am not sure if either one really fits me.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grate the Vraya
I feel that astrology is nonsense. How can the alignment of burning balls of gas in the sky affect personality? No matter how close the stars appear from a human perspective, in reality all of them are an unimaginable distance apart.

Which of the planets is a burning ball of gas?

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Which of the planets is a burning ball of gas? I thought it was affected by the stars. I also know that the sun is included in there somewhere so...that planet?

Peach
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/

Wasn't there already a thread created about this?

And why do people care so much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.