15 Bricks vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
A-Bomb
Korg
She-Hulk (with Jupiter suit)
Red She-Hulk
Worldbreaker Hulk

Red Hulk (current)
Hercules (classic)
Colossus
Thor with Warrior's Madness(with no Hammer)
The Thing

Ares
Juggernaut (Classic)
Namor (starts fight soaking wet)
Rage
Sasquatch

Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a football field, so flight is a minimal advantage.

marwash22
SBP dies. Thor, Hulk, Juggy, Sasquatch, Herc, Ares... what did he do to you?

MrMind
sbp ftw. bunch of canon fodders, sbp kills all of them and bfr juggernaut

shokosugi
SBP wins.

since magic doesn't work against, SBP rips the gem of cyttorak out of Juggernaut's butthole a la Onslaught.

Uriel005
SBP is entirely about physical strength and resistance. The rest generally use other methods for high end destruction. SBP breaks abstract concepts with raw strength and speed. Only challenge here in a straight fist fight is Classic juggernaut pure invulnerability. Worldbreaker is not shifting stars as sad as I am to say that while SBP could and would. Black hole containment via raw strength is not beyond him. Reality busting punches don't really occur in marvel where the basis behind the rip in time and space comes from raw physical energy.

SBP wins in a raw fist fight especially w/ no mjolnir.

Parmaniac
Prime

Gecko4lif
Sbp kills them all except classic rulk

The leobforce is too much

Uriel005
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sbp kills them all except classic rulk

The leobforce is too much perhaps. fffuuu

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by MrMind
sbp ftw. bunch of canon fodders, sbp kills all of them and bfr juggernaut

Since this is a closed arena, I don't think BFR applies. Warriors Madness Thor, WB Hulk, Juggernaut, and Sasquatch are all pretty strong so I don't think this is a curbstomp, especially since the arena is so small and I think that works in the team's favor.

Also, if I recall correctly, Thor and Hercules combined to punch close a dimensional rift.

Uriel005
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Since this is a closed arena, I don't think BFR applies. Warriors Madness Thor, WB Hulk, Juggernaut, and Sasquatch are all pretty strong so I don't think this is a curbstomp, especially since the arena is so small and I think that works in the team's favor.

Also, if I recall correctly, Thor and Hercules combined to punch close a dimensional rift. Prime punches holes in reality on his own with raw strength. He needs no assistance.

Black bolt z
Team easy.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Uriel005
Prime punches holes in reality on his own with raw strength. He needs no assistance.

I'm not claiming one on one SBP doesn't massacre any of these people. I'm only pointing out this team has more power in it than people are giving them credit for. Also, Thor isn't technically a brick without his hammer as he still controls lightning (and weather) without it, and can still amp it quite a bit. He can also fly without it as well.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by shokosugi
SBP wins.

since magic doesn't work against, SBP rips the gem of cyttorak out of Juggernaut's butthole a la Onslaught. laughing out loud.

You do realize that just because magic doesn't work on him means jack shit to juggernaut right? His strength isn't magic based and his force field and durability would still work. The magic thing only matters if he is trying some magic offensive attack against him.

Digi
I'm unsure how the team could prevent SBP breaking them up via numerous speedblitzes. Basically he could make it a series of 1-v-1 fights, and recharge between them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Prime punches holes in reality on his own with raw strength. He needs no assistance.

Thor's done the same.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's done the same. Scans?

I mean I know thor has done some stupidly ridiculous things but...

Uriel005
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scans?

I mean I know thor has done some stupidly ridiculous things but... I always thought he did it with some form of mjolnir ability/asgardian magic more than pure strength like prime

iceman24567
Rage really? Well lets see her then

Black bolt z
I always thought he did it with some form of mjolnir ability/asgardian magic more than pure strength like prime I'd believe that.

Punching through dimensions with raw strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>punching through dimensions with magic.

Uriel005
Also point to the OP on Namor. Heatvision from prime for the lulz =namor on the ground flopping like a fish considering Prime can burn holes in Superman from Earth-1 with heat vision

tideoftime
SBP for that majority, though not a stomp. Those who think *he* loses in this, meaning Team gets the majority, are sorely misperceiving the situation. Several of the Team are killed all-but-instantly (She-Hulk/Jupiter; Sasquatch; Namor; Thing; likely Ares), while others are rendered dead and/or unconscious in varying order, depending on *exact* circumstances of the fight. By the time it gets down to the uber-ultra (WBHulk) and the nigh-invulnerable (Juggs), it's *conceivable* SBP could be defeatable if some sort of uber-ultra damage/takedown had occured, but eventually it is most likely that SBP will win more often than lose.

And if BFR were an option? Team loses - hard.

leonidas
kinda with digi on this. he kills a bunch pretty easily. the last ones left would have a hard time hitting him and his durability is greater than anyone's here except maybe wm thor who i've never really seen hurt, let alone ko'd. even when hulk punched him into space he was only po'd and not hurt. in fact, i believe the narration says he never even FELT the blow. wm thor is a beast, even for someone like prime.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team. Seriously people.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scans?

I mean I know thor has done some stupidly ridiculous things but...
Originally posted by iceman24567
Rage really? Well lets see her then

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShattersReality1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShattersReality2.jpg

I always thought he did it with some form of mjolnir ability/asgardian magic more than pure strength like prime

Stop speculating.

leonidas
Team. Seriously people.

possible. just noticed it's wb hulk. not enough known of him imo to really gauge how he'd do. if he's as tough as he was hinted at, team could certainly take it, but not without losing most of the team. it would come down to just a couple vs prime.

wonder if juggs shield would protect him or not? if yes, that would also be a big help. if juggs shield holds they may be able to wear him out eventually but i think it would be a long hard battle.

Uriel005
Team. Seriously people.

Stop speculating. ... I said I thought. Which implies that I believe I could be wrong. I apologize for not having read every Thor comic out there and posting to the best of my knowledge oh great guru of all comic knowledge

complexbrother
SBP dies.

keiththegreat
especially since the arena is so small and I think that works in the team's favor.

This is something people aren't considering. The small arena really does help the team.

Parmaniac
People, Prime.

The only non "non factors" are Thor, Hulk and Herc.

and these 3 doesn't stand a chance.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Parmaniac
People, Prime.

The only non "non factors" are Thor, Hulk and Herc.

and these 3 doesn't stand a chance.

Hasn't Sasquatch done well against the Hulk? Also, the Red Hulk is pretty strong, and from some scans I saw, She Hulk with the Jupiter suit is supposed to be stronger than Hercules. And don't forget this is also classic Juggernaut.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Hasn't Sasquatch done well against the Hulk?

Missed Sas, not sure though,
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Also, the Red Hulk is pretty strong, and from some scans I saw, She Hulk with the Jupiter suit is supposed to be stronger than Hercules. And don't forget this is also classic Juggernaut.
Current Rulk is a looser, loabforce Rulk would solo though.
Whoops I've read current Juggs.

Black bolt z
Team. Seriously people.

Stop speculating. That still doesn't look like punching through reality with a physical punch.

RE: Blaxican
What difference does it make? It was stated that his muscles were straining; obviously his physical strength played a huge part in it. The fact that the narrator specifically mentions his muscles but mentions nothing at all about magic is a pretty big implication.

quanchi112
WB Hulk solos.

RE: Blaxican
lol

iceman24567
Prime beats this team into shit

Sirius77
Prime. He busts herald level teams like every appearance...

Tha C-Master
What company manufactures these bricks? What compounds are used?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.