Team Thanos vs. The Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Thanos
Lord Mar-Vell
Adam Magus
Anihillus

Vs.

Dr. Strange (Zom)
Silver Surfer
Hulk (current)
Namor
Ghost Rider (unleashed)
Moondragon w/ mind gem

illadelph12
Hmm...

I've always wondered what the board consensus was in terms of Thanos vs. Magic.

With Strange and Ghostrider against him, I guess I get to see...

Bouboumaster
Team 1 stomp the shit out of Team 2.
Only Strange/Zom can be moderatly dangerous. Other than that, it's a massacre. Thanos can kill by himself anyone who isn't Strange/Zom and Ghost Rider, with the initial attack.

Black bolt z
GR might be able to burn their souls if any of them felt guilt.

Team 1 easy.

But question: Why is this team thanos? Whenever Adam is present thanos plays second in command.

bbrem123
hulk would definitely be an annoyance with his regeneration...and GR and strange would also be big treats

still give it to tam one though cuz of thanos

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by bbrem123
hulk would definitely be an annoyance with his regeneration...and GR and strange would also be big treats

still give it to tam one though cuz of thanos

Even without Thanos... You still got Lord Mar-Vell, who rollerstomp basically anyone in team 2 in one-on-one.
Adam Magus can take care of anyone in one-on-one, MAYBE having problems with Strange
Anihillus, at the very least, can hold his own against anyone.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z

But question: Why is this team thanos? Whenever Adam is present thanos plays second in command. So i take it you havent read Afro Magus arc, Infinity War,Infinite Abyss or either part of Thanos series then!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
So i take it you havent read Afro Magus arc, Infinity War,Infinite Abyss or either part of Thanos series then! Just saying.

Adam deals with thanos. Puts him in line. Magus even put the thanos clone in line who had thanos's exact mind and was supposedly more powerful then thanos.

quanchi112
Team Thanos, they take over and destroy universes.

Nihilist
Just saying.Sorry but your wrong.

You'll have to give the instances when Warlock puts Thanos in line, because all the storys i mentioned more often than not Thanos is telling Warlock what to do. And that Magus created/adopted him for a certain use , plus the Magus at that time had the power of 5 cosmic containment units, so that point is really irrelevant.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Thanos, they take over and destroy universes. No they don't.

quanchi112
No they don't. Yes, they do. I love our debates they are so thrilling.

Black bolt z
Yes, they do. I love our debates they are so thrilling. None have without artifacts or help.

Never by themselves.

Slaanesh
team Thanos easily..they are way more powerful..

quanchi112
None have without artifacts or help.

Never by themselves. That's the point many try to do this but these guys actually achieve this. The defenders have no chance and are outclassed in virtually every way here.

Black bolt z
That's the point many try to do this but these guys actually achieve this. The defenders have no chance and are outclassed in virtually every way here. This is true.

But your previous statement is false.

quanchi112
This is true.

But your previous statement is false. No, both my statements were true you just don't understand anything.

Black bolt z
No, both my statements were true you just don't understand anything. They do not single-handidly take over universes. It takes them universes of help or artifacts.

quanchi112
They do not single-handidly take over universes. It takes them universes of help or artifacts. You already agreed with me just move on already.

Black bolt z
You already agreed with me just move on already. Even though its false.

I still don't know how thanos is team leader.

Nihilist

I still don't know how thanos is team leader. Ive already told you how he isOriginally posted by Black bolt z
Just saying.

Adam deals with thanos. Puts him in line. Magus even put the thanos clone in line who had thanos's exact mind and was supposedly more powerful then thanos. Originally posted by Nihilist
Sorry but your wrong.

You'll have to give the instances when Warlock puts Thanos in line, because all the storys i mentioned more often than not Thanos is telling Warlock what to do. And that Magus created/adopted him for a certain use , plus the Magus at that time had the power of 5 cosmic containment units, so that point is really irrelevant.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Ive already told you how he is Infinity gauntlet, infinity war, Blood and Thunder.

Nihilist
Infinity gauntlet, infinity war, Blood and Thunder. Thats 3, i named 5 storys and in Infinty war Thanos came up with the plan and asked Warlock to be part of it, as he knew the Magus would go after Adam, in the IG Adam never put Thanos in line at all, all he did was talk about Thanos self doubt, him,Warlock,Strange and Surfer worked together from then on. TBH i dont see how he put Thanos in line in B&T, they came to Thanos as they couldnt handle Thor, i was Thanos who said Thor needeto be cured before he grew too powerful because of the power gem.

quanchi112
Even though its false.

I still don't know how thanos is team leader. Thanos beat Mar-vell who easily defeated Magus who was subservient to him. Thanos always brings the pain and doesn't bow down to anyone here.

leonidas
yeah.... this isn't really very close i'm afraid. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.