Defenders vs Thor Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PillarofOsiris
SS, Namor, Dr. Strange, Hulk (base)

vs

Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Thunderstrike (Classic), Dargo Ktor

Black bolt z
Assuming this is current strange 2 team wins easily.

With classic they will have a heap of trouble but will still win due to Namor being the major low card.

byrdgang21
Defenders 10/10

King Castle
Thunderstrike and dargo could each handle Namor on average..

Thor and SS unknown who win..

Beta Ray Bill can hold off Hulk and take him out if he is quick about it.

Strange depending on power if he fights stupidly like he did Ghost rider he gets one shotted by anyone on the team.

if he fights smart he can defeat them easy not sure how powerful he has been made lately..

he is still part of the chaos entity thing, right?
and he was pretty low powered when he was using the team of Wolvie, Ironfist etc and had been stripped of a talisman that wasnt his own?

keiththegreat
I think at base strength, Hulk might be weaker than anyone on the Thor Corps.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I think at base strength, Hulk might be weaker than anyone on the Thor Corps. He is pretty much every time he fights thor. But he gets stronger fast.

Bouboumaster
Classic Strange: Defenders win
Current Strange: Thor Corps stomp

Sin I AM
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I think at base strength, Hulk might be weaker than anyone on the Thor Corps.

people should stop using this argument, since hulks strength is dynamic, his strength immediately catches up with the competition

King Castle
i never welcomed you here. a lil late but, welcome, Pillar of Osiris

@Sin

but, it's pretty lame.. sad

Hulk should and i believe he has been cheap shotted in the past.. sooooo why not allow the possibility?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by King Castle
i never welcomed you here. a lil late but, welcome, Pillar of Osiris

@Sin

but, it's pretty lame.. sad

Hulk should and i believe he has been cheap shotted in the past.. sooooo why not allow the possibility?

theres a big difference between cheap-shotted and ONE-shotted boo, ANYONE can be cheap-shotted on the list

King Castle
but it more specifically of him not reaching his high 100+ range fast enough... it's rare but still...

at least should be a 3/10 possibility if you ask me.

and these guys i dont see getting taken down by 1 to 3 quick hits maybe 5 if it is fast and they dont see it coming maybe..

PillarofOsiris
thanks King Castle.

Sin I AM
but it more specifically of him not reaching his high 100+ range fast enough... it's rare but still...

at least should be a 3/10 possibility if you ask me.

and these guys i dont see getting taken down by 1 to 3 quick hits maybe 5 if it is fast and they dont see it coming maybe..

i gotta question, where do you see his strength at prior to the fight?

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i gotta question, where do you see his strength at prior to the fight? flat 100 ton.

20 seconds in 200 ton

30 senconds in 500 tons multiplying within the minute

to low end 100+ then 3 minutes in mid range climax of the fight high end equal with the likes of thor after 5 minutes..usually this range stays at for an 1 hour before finally breaking through.. that is barring skar hulk crap.

that's how i see it. smokin'

Sin I AM
thor is a 500 tonner?

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
thor is a 500 tonner? no.. it's just Thor is an idiot in comics due to writers not going straight for a one shot and holding back trying only to hit him hard enough to only ko him and not kill him.

Black bolt z
flat 100 ton.

20 seconds in 200 ton

30 senconds in 500 tons multiplying within the minute

to low end 100+ then 3 minutes in mid range climax of the fight high end equal with the likes of thor after 5 minutes..usually this range stays at for an 1 hour before finally breaking through.. that is barring skar hulk crap.

that's how i see it. smokin' It would not take hulk 3 minutes to become a 300 tonner. Hulk in the 70s was tearing through 10ft of reinforced concrete immediately after waking up from being subdued.

Bouboumaster
There's no "Base" Hulk. Hulk is, right off the bat, pissed off. He's 100+ tons, and just go stronger. He's at his most feeble when he's about to transform back to Banner.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
There's no "Base" Hulk. Hulk is, right off the bat, pissed off. He's 100+ tons, and just go stronger. He's at his most feeble when he's about to transform back to Banner.

big grin what he said ^^

Nihilist
Defenders win 10/10 withe ease if it classic Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.