Void,Doomsday,Rulk vs SBP, SYI, and OF Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
The Void
Doomsday (as seen in Death of Superman)
Red Hulk (with energy absorption and Power Cosmic)

vs

SBP
Sodam Yat Ion
Thor with Odin Force (From JMS run)

Black bolt z
Team 2 and very easily.

iceman24567
Team 2 stomps

quanchi112
Void solos.

iceman24567
Team 2 wins and Yat isn't needed erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team 2 wins and Yat isn't needed erm How do they beat Void ?

erm

shokosugi
Originally posted by quanchi112
How do they beat Void ?

erm

Hellicarrier?

iceman24567
Or just pound his brains in like Thor did Void isn't even the biggest threat Rulk is Voids pretty much a non factor in comparison team 2 still stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Hellicarrier? That didn't beat him. Originally posted by iceman24567
Or just pound his brains in like Thor did Void isn't even the biggest threat Rulk is Voids pretty much a non factor in comparison team 2 still stomps That won't work either since he's been completely destroyed via MM. Do you read comics with Void in them ?

Sirius77
MM showing was PIS and jobbing on Owen's part. Owen should have raped him with a glance retcon or not. Anyway, team two stomps, iceman is right, Yat isn't needed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sirius77
MM showing was PIS and jobbing on Owen's part. Owen should have raped him with a glance retcon or not. Anyway, team two stomps, iceman is right, Yat isn't needed. The only thing they have to watch out for is Rulk if he absorbs the OF or IF its a wrap.

Sirius77
Good point. I forgot about rulks absorption. They should devote their efforts to taking out rulk first. Do you think that he could actually absorb the entire OF though?

Warlord
t2 stomps

quanchi112
MM showing was PIS and jobbing on Owen's part. Owen should have raped him with a glance retcon or not. Anyway, team two stomps, iceman is right, Yat isn't needed. That's only your opinion and he used his powers against him but Void overcame this so once again the comic backs me up whereas all you have is your opinion which the comic contradicts.

How do they beat the Void ?

DarkOdin
Good point. I forgot about rulks absorption. They should devote their efforts to taking out rulk first. Do you think that he could actually absorb the entire OF though? very well could he did tank a blow to the face from OF Thor Granted this Thor only had a small amount he should be able to absorb some of the odinpower others have. but i doubt he could steal it all.

Fifthchild
Probably team 1. I rate the Void over SBP. Out of Rulk and Thor I would probably give it to Rulk though its arguably pretty even given what we have seen from them in Loebs run (the Thor in those issues was JMS's Odinforce Thor). I dont make too much of Thors comeback where he attacked Rulk from behind while he was fighting somebody else and got some kind of hypothetical comment from Rulk. Doomsday and Sodam Yat Ion is arguably stacked heavily in Yats favour given that this is DOS Doomsday but at the end of the day it took everything Supes had in a brutal punchout to the death - i dont really see Yat giving quite the same commitment given what an underachiever he has been (and apparently will be according to Legion of 3 Worlds). In fact Thors the only one on this team with the proven stomach for a brutal drawn out fight with an unstoppable opponent. Still I guess this one should be a tick in team 2s favour.

The matchups could be quite different but i think this gives a pretty decent indication of the relative worth. Things can change when/if Rulk starts soaking up Odinpower, solar power, Ion stuff etc, depleting Team 2 and powering up Team 1 in turn.

Uriel005
That's only your opinion and he used his powers against him but Void overcame this so once again the comic backs me up whereas all you have is your opinion which the comic contradicts.

How do they beat the Void ? Quan your childish and oft repeated arguments are frustrating go to your corner and debate with a wall. You deny that MM loss is accepted as PIS. Void is not a be all end all as is Thanos. Stop acting as if they are super high tier because while they are powerful and will take wins against fellow high tier opponents they don't possess the awesome power squirrel girl has of I win you lose so stop debating as if they do and even then you don't debate you repeat arguments that super high end your favored characters and then don't allow anyone to use the opposing team/characters high end feats against it. That isn't debating thats being an obstinate prick who hopes that shouting louder will make his opinions anymore true.

Sirius77
That's only your opinion and he used his powers against him but Void overcame this so once again the comic backs me up whereas all you have is your opinion which the comic contradicts.

How do they beat the Void ?

No it's just common knowledge. Why wouldn't the odin force be able to beat the void if regular thor did?

Beat him until he's not there anymore and then use the OF to finish the job.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Uriel005
Quan your childish and oft repeated arguments are frustrating go to your corner and debate with a wall. You deny that MM loss is accepted as PIS. Void is not a be all end all as is Thanos. Stop acting as if they are super high tier because while they are powerful and will take wins against fellow high tier opponents they don't possess the awesome power squirrel girl has of I win you lose so stop debating as if they do and even then you don't debate you repeat arguments that super high end your favored characters and then don't allow anyone to use the opposing team/characters high end feats against it. That isn't debating thats being an obstinate prick who hopes that shouting louder will make his opinions anymore true.

This. thumb up

shokosugi
Void is the weak link here.

bbrem123
No it's just common knowledge. Why wouldn't the odin force be able to beat the void if regular thor did?

Beat him until he's not there anymore and then use the OF to finish the job.

did u read the siege story? come on now man...void is above everybody here

carver9
Void is the key to this battle. He can beat anyone that he is pitted against.

-Pr-
If they destroy his body, it counts as a win.

Uriel005
Or Thor erases Void from existance like Odin did when he blasted infinity...

iceman24567
Good point. I forgot about rulks absorption. They should devote their efforts to taking out rulk first. Do you think that he could actually absorb the entire OF though? Not sure but Rulk absorbing the Odin Force and the Ion force is team ones best chance I still think team 2 stomps

Nihilist
Or Thor erases Void from existance like Odin did when he blasted infinity... OF Thor didnt have all the Odin power iirc so he wont be able to do that will he? as he wont hsve the same amount of power as Odin had.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

And what feats are you using that suggest that anyone here cou,d destroy his body and you have to remember, sentry will be fighting back as well. It will not be as easy as you all are putting it. I could easily use the same type of arguments against the other people. What if sentry destroy the body of the other people that he is fighting?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
And what feats are you using that suggest that anyone here cou,d destroy his body and you have to remember, sentry will be fighting back as well. It will not be as easy as you all are putting it. I could easily use the same type of arguments against the other people. What if sentry destroy the body of the other people that he is fighting?

Where did i say it would be easy? Where did i say Sentry wouldn't be fighting, or that he couldn't destroy the body of others?

iceman24567
I guess Pr stating destroying the body counts as a win went over carvers head :/

carver9
I guess Pr stating destroying the body counts as a win went over carvers head :/

Kind of... thanks for pointing that out for me buddy.

Fifthchild
Originally posted by -Pr-

Why would it when it wouldn't particularly bother him and he could just come straight back?

iceman24567
Why question a mod on his ruling sock?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Fifthchild
Why would it when it wouldn't particularly bother him and he could just come straight back?

it's how we make sure matches don't last longer than they need to.

Why question a mod on his ruling sock?

don't accuse people.

quanchi112
Quan your childish and oft repeated arguments are frustrating go to your corner and debate with a wall. You deny that MM loss is accepted as PIS. Void is not a be all end all as is Thanos. Stop acting as if they are super high tier because while they are powerful and will take wins against fellow high tier opponents they don't possess the awesome power squirrel girl has of I win you lose so stop debating as if they do and even then you don't debate you repeat arguments that super high end your favored characters and then don't allow anyone to use the opposing team/characters high end feats against it. That isn't debating thats being an obstinate prick who hopes that shouting louder will make his opinions anymore true. I debate based on the comics whereas you pick and choose. That's what makes us different.

Beat him until he's not there anymore and then use the OF to finish the job. Regular Thor didn't beat the Void it beat Bob/Void only because he wanted to be beaten. Context. Thor and the avengers were at his mercy before Loki gave them a second chance with the norn stones.

Uriel005
I debate based on the comics whereas you pick and choose. That's what makes us different.

Regular Thor didn't beat the Void it beat Bob/Void only because he wanted to be beaten. Context. Thor and the avengers were at his mercy before Loki gave them a second chance with the norn stones. and yet thats the case with any villain which is the point Picking one particular arc for any character like you do with void and Thanos makes for a moot point argument there is always a time when a villain seems unbeatable and has the power to back it up. It's called story telling. Thor clocked Glory with a trillion ton box of rape the first time around. Does that mean in the future that he will have that level of power as a consistent base level. Of course not if he did then there would be no point in putting him on earth as he would clear out every villain in a heart beat... You're so full of crap it's unbelievable quan you don't win debates you frustrate people with your repeated nonsensical arguments until they realize how useless it is debating with a troll like you who has no comprehension of how frustrating you are with your pure bullheadedness you call debating. This is what kills forums.

quanchi112
and yet thats the case with any villain which is the point Picking one particular arc for any character like you do with void and Thanos makes for a moot point argument there is always a time when a villain seems unbeatable and has the power to back it up. It's called story telling. Thor clocked Glory with a trillion ton box of rape the first time around. Does that mean in the future that he will have that level of power as a consistent base level. Of course not if he did then there would be no point in putting him on earth as he would clear out every villain in a heart beat... You're so full of crap it's unbelievable quan you don't win debates you frustrate people with your repeated nonsensical arguments until they realize how useless it is debating with a troll like you who has no comprehension of how frustrating you are with your pure bullheadedness you call debating. This is what kills forums. Every void has been portrayed he's been unstoppable until he decided to leave. That's happened twice so please actually read a comic with the void in it I assure you your opinion with change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.