Iron Fist, Taskmaster, Nightwing vs. Batman, Cap, Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
No armor or gadgets/weapons for anyone.

Danny has all his physical enhancements that chi gives him, but no exotic powers e.g. iron fist, hypnosis, etc.

CIS is off, but the fighters aren't bloodlusted.

BP has an afro.

They fight in a Walmart: http://i.treehugger.com/images/2007-2-1/Walmart_photo.jpg

http://www.intuitive.com/blog/images/walmart-redesign-3.png - - For you dirty foreigners.

Omega Vision
Batman takes down Nightwing. From there its a slogging match but Team 2 takes it.

Bouboumaster
I lean toward team 1. Batman would do short work of Nightwing, but Iron Fist and Taskmaster are really OP, so... Task already know Roger and T'Challa's fighting style...

Omega Vision
I see BP holding his own against IF while Bats and Cap tagteam Tasky.

Then its Danny against the three of them. He's not winning that. Even that punk Jalek knows that. ahuh

Starscream M
team 2...too much win

in terms of skill and ability, both teams are close

but team 2 has more brains and strategy

Sin I AM
i think people around here are downplaying Danny and Tasky...they'd own anyone on team 2 solo

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i think people around here are downplaying Danny and Tasky...they'd own anyone on team 2 solo Danny sure but not Taskmaster

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
Danny sure but not Taskmaster

current BP is a joke, he's sloppy and has yet to deal with the loss of his powers...Bats is NOT hanging with Taskmaster when he decides to blitz him, Cap is the only one whose a major problem (stamina) but i cant see being a major problem without his shield

iceman24567
I dont see Tasky beating Bruce or Cap for a majority

Mindset
Didn't TM just take on two Caps?

At least that's what jinzin said.

iceman24567
Was it a straight h2h confrontation

Mindset
You tell me!

iceman24567
I dont have to tell you shit no expression

Mindset
I'll punch your face off.

iceman24567
Only if you replace it with yours droolio

Mindset
droolio

celeyhyga17
best thing about this fight is that it happens in a Walmart.

Happy Dance

AlmightyKfish
Team 1 ftw

Current BP is going down to anyone on Team 1, then it's 3 on 2, and considering that Tasky has had the advantage on Steve in every fight, and Iron Fist is most likely going to be able to take an ungadgeted Bat's out, Team 1 win.

rotiart
A fight breaks out in the walmart. Three on three. The fight is evenly nagged when suddenly the local police arrive. Seeing a black man fighting they draw their guns and open fire... blam blam blam...

It's now three on two...It seems as though the other group is about to win when the police decide witnesses are a bad idea. They begin killing off both members of each team...

They sprinkle some crack around the store and take off to the grocery section looking for donuts.

Bentley
Batman is the weak link.

eek!

StiltmanFTW
No, Panther is.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, Panther is.

Nah, he has an afro.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Nah, he has an afro.

Ah, forgot about the OP...

tross
Team 1 barley Iron Fist is just too much IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.