OF Thor vs Sodam Yat Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin Force Thor (From JMS run) vs Sodam Yat Ion

Gecko4lif
joke?

Yat gets sodomized

Slaanesh
Yat

quanchi112
Thor rapes.

MrMind
OF thor barely done anything impressive in JMS run.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MrMind
OF thor barely done anything impressive in JMS run. What did Yat do that was impressive ?

tross
Originally posted by quanchi112
What did Yat do that was impressive ?

Get his ass kicked . Thor wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by tross
Get his ass kicked . Thor wins Exactly, I found his post simply ripe with irony.

MrMind
What did Yat do that was impressive ?
alex nero, someone who took on the entire jla

quanchi112
alex nero, someone who took on the entire jla That's it ?

I mean Count Nefaria has taken on the avengers as well but if Thor beats him this isn't that impressive.

MrMind
That's it ?

I mean Count Nefaria has taken on the avengers as well but if Thor beats him this isn't that impressive.
it is when JLA at that times are much more powerful than classic avengers.

quanchi112
it is when JLA at that times are much more powerful than classic avengers. Name the lineup then.

MrMind
Name the lineup then.
so you can continue discredit the lineup? read green lantern v3 from 132-145 to find out yourself. also nero took on ion kyle too.
I'm done here, I'm not gonna click on the ignore list everytime to respond to you, it's not worth it. smile

quanchi112
so you can continue discredit the lineup? read green lantern v3 from 132-145 to find out yourself. also nero took on ion kyle too.
I'm done here, I'm not gonna click on the ignore list everytime to respond to you, it's not worth it. smile I just asked for the lineup. If you can't take me on mentally the ignore button is for you.

MrMind
I just asked for the lineup. If you can't take me on mentally the ignore button is for you.
don't flatter yourself, I just don't want to waste my time, but since you really wanna know (and since you almost respond my post every chance you got) , I'll tell you
nero took on
superman
batman
wonder woman
aquaman
martian manhunter
plastic man
wally west
kyle rayner
warrior
on another instance he took on ion kyle who would maul thor

tross
alex nero, someone who took on the entire jla

When ? I don't recall this .

Warlord
OF thor barely done anything impressive in JMS run.

maybe because he had only a fraction of the OF.
full OF rapes

Q99
When ? I don't recall this .

Nero's first appearance in Kyle's run.

It was more "he sent out armies of constructs that kept the JLA busy" rather than taking them on directly. Anyway, he's one of the strongest ringslingers (also took down Alan Scott).

tross
Originally posted by Q99
Nero's first appearance in Kyle's run.

It was more "he sent out armies of constructs that kept the JLA busy" rather than taking them on directly. Anyway, he's one of the strongest ringslingers (also took down Alan Scott).

So Yat took on Nero One on One ?

Gecko4lif
So Yat took on Nero One on One ?

2 on 1 actually

quanchi112
don't flatter yourself, I just don't want to waste my time, but since you really wanna know (and since you almost respond my post every chance you got) , I'll tell you
nero took on
superman
batman
wonder woman
aquaman
martian manhunter
plastic man
wally west
kyle rayner
warrior
on another instance he took on ion kyle who would maul thor Soon as I locate these comics I will get back to you if I do I am sure you are exaggerating. It's like saying look at who Black Adam took on and trying to paint him as above elite top tier which isn't the case.

MrMind
Originally posted by Warlord
maybe because he had only a fraction of the OF.
full OF rapes
meh, sodam at scw level still wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

GTFO.

MrMind
says the guy who thinks thor can beat majesticdurpalm

Parmaniac
Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
says the guy who thinks thor can beat majesticdurpalm

That's because he can. Better strength, durability, power, versatility feats. The only thing Majestic has on Thor is movement speed. And I haven't forgotten about that debate. I'm assuming -hoping- you replied.

Your f*cking loopy if you think Sodam Yat is beating King Thor by the way.

P.S. I was flipping through some Majestic comics and I realized that the scan you posted of Majestic building that device in nanoseconds in the middle of a battle? It took nanoseconds to simply do research for the device.

Majestic best speed feat is far as I can tell is when his Hypersenses gave him a nanosecond of warning before Atom's teleport.

MrMind
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That's because he can. Better strength, durability, power, versatility feats. The only thing Majestic has on Thor is movement speed. And I haven't forgotten about that debate. I'm assuming -hoping- you replied.

Your f*cking loopy if you think Sodam Yat is beating King Thor by the way.

P.S. I was flipping through some Majestic comics and I realized that the scan you posted of Majestic building that device in nanoseconds in the middle of a battle? Yea, that didn't happen. It took nanoseconds to simply do research for the device, much less build it.

Majestic best speed feat is far as I can tell is when his Hypersenses gave him a nanosecond of warning before Atom's teleport.
I replied, you didn't continue. and really...........only the biggest thor fanboy would think lifting midgard serpant>>moving planets.
yeah sodam can't beat king thor, the dude stopped time in thor v2 if I remember correctly. but I'm talking about the OF thor in JMS run who really hasn't done anything impressive. sodam would beat that thor.
baseline, sodam stood up to sbp when he was only a noob at using his power, you think OF thor can stood up against sbp? don't be ridiculous

Rage.Of.Olympus
I replied, you didn't continue. and really...........only the biggest thor fanboy would think lifting midgard serpant>>moving planets.
yeah sodam can't beat king thor, the dude stopped time in thor v2 if I remember correctly. but I'm talking about the OF thor in JMS run who really hasn't done anything impressive. sodam would beat that thor.
baseline, sodam stood up to sbp when he was only a noob at using his power, you think OF thor can stood up against sbp? don't be ridiculous

Don't worry. I'll continue. I have numerous debates over the last few weeks I haven't finished due to my busy schedule. Priorities.

Thor strength feats: Hercules/Thor arm-wrestling was generating enough force to knock the planet out of the orbit (Planet moving force). Thor has resisted his weight multiplied infinitely (> Planet moving force). Thor has turned the wheels of the World Engine (> Planet moving force)

He said that a full Odin Force powered Thor rapes. You said that Sodam Yat at Sinestro Corps levels still wins.

If Thor operates at the same level he did against Bor, he beats Yat's face in.

What do you mean baseline?

Actually I think Thor can. Since his rebirth Thor was around regular levels up until his battle with Bor, where he showed the difference in power level when he taps into his portion of the Odin Force. That Thor can.

Yes he can.

DarkOdin
baseline, sodam stood up to sbp when he was only a noob at using his power, you think OF thor can stood up against sbp? don't be ridiculous Tjhe midguard sephant was bigger then the palent plus it was squeezing around the planet when Thor lifted the thing so yes it is better then moving a planet

MrMind
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Don't worry. I'll continue. I have numerous debates over the last few weeks I haven't finished due to my busy schedule. Priorities.

Thor strength feats: Hercules/Thor arm-wrestling was generating enough force to knock the planet out of the orbit (Planet moving force). Thor has resisted his weight multiplied infinitely (> Planet moving force). Thor has turned the wheels of the World Engine (> Planet moving force)

how can any of these incalculable feats > planet moving? majestic rearrange the solar system which include planet way bigger than earth like jupiter(which is like 1000 earths combined).dude some of the thor feats you named are like 40 years ago.......there's a difference between classic thor and current thor.........
and all the incalculable feats means nothing, I mean superman lift the infinity book or spectre(which is half of the infinity), but he isn't stronger than majestic. incalculable feats should never count.
haven't I told you in another thread that the world engine feat is also incalculabe? plus that is more like a chain reaction thing.

I didn't read his post correctly

what has bor done make him at nero or prime level?

a noob yat who don't know how to use his power already gone toe to toe with prime. baseline yat is a daxamite (krytonian level) with green lantern and ion power. if he use his power correctly he can get his full potential, baseline ion power>odin force

now you are just being ridiculous, prime took on jla, jsa, black adam, etc. break out phantom zone, punch through dimensions, reality with sheer strength. thor has never shown to stand up to that level.

Originally posted by DarkOdin
Tjhe midguard sephant was bigger then the palent plus it was squeezing around the planet when Thor lifted the thing so yes it is better then moving a planet
lol at thor fans wanking, majestic moved planets bigger than earth, midgard serpant is no where near earth's size. so how heavy is the snake then? that's right, incalculable

quanchi112
says the guy who thinks thor can beat majesticdurpalm Why's that absurd ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.