Martian Manhunter vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
They fight in Siberia.

The Winter Guard is trying to stop them from fighting, but we all know they don't go too far.

celeyhyga17
Nova.
=D

dmills
Originally posted by Bentley
They fight in Siberia.

The Winter Guard is trying to stop them from fighting, but we all know they don't go too far. laughing

celeyhyga17
Same with MM vs Quasar thread. Nova takes it if he utilizes extreme heat/fire or anything of that sort...

celeyhyga17
hmm... this fight is going nowhere.... -_-

Warlord
yes but Nova's powers are usually gravity based. No?

Bentley
Can Nova beat MM's phasing?

dmills
Originally posted by Warlord
yes but Nova's powers are usually gravity based. No? Not necessarily. Depends on what he's trying to kill. He also utilizes a phased pulse, collimated beam (highly concentrated light/heat) or photons.

Warlord
Originally posted by dmills
Not necessarily. Depends on what he's trying to kill. He also utilizes a phased pulse, collimated beam (highly concentrated light/heat) or photons.

ok then.
anyway the outcome of the fight will be decided on wheather his anti-intangible trick works on MM

dmills
Can Nova beat MM's phasing? I say the evidence would suggest that he more then likely could. We do know that his grav constructs can effect extra dimensional energies, and have contained intangible/psionic beings before.

Having said all of that, it's pure conjecture either way and not really worth getting hung up over imo as they both have other ways of winning. Although to be fair the psionic being eventually figured out a way to escape, but it was never disclosed how.

dmills
Looks like the op left the bfr option available. This will be over quickly. Stargate to the sun smile.

Edit: His fire weakness can't possibly be this pathetic can it? There has to be a kicker. This is DC we're talking about so I'm sure that it's been retconned 4 or 5 times.

Bentley
At one time he was supposed to have overcome his fire weakness but then the writers just forgot.

dmills
At one time he was supposed to have overcome his fire weakness but then the writers just forgot. So are they using it like a plot device nowadays or what? I mean the dude is pretty damn useless as a hero if all the villain has to do is light a fire and it makes him run away in terror.

Also, is it a psychological fear or something that actually harms him physically?

celeyhyga17
Looks like the op left the bfr option available. This will be over quickly. Stargate to the sun smile.

Edit: His fire weakness can't possibly be this pathetic can it? There has to be a kicker. This is DC we're talking about so I'm sure that it's been retconned 4 or 5 times.

yeah this might be over quick with BFR.
NP's stargates can encompass an extremely large area.

celeyhyga17
Not necessarily. Depends on what he's trying to kill. He also utilizes a phased pulse, collimated beam (highly concentrated light/heat) or photons.

This wut u talkin bout dmills? I guess he can fry him with this.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_8_0016.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.